- Jul 2, 2018
Technically it's 5 months, But still a celebration nonetheless.It’s already the 6-month anniversary of Banjo & Kazooie’s reveal. I’m still ecstatic beyond words on them and their universe joining Smash!
Whenever I boot up Ultimate, Sometimes I take an extra second to take a step back and look at some of the small things that still can't make me believe Banjo-Kazooie are in Super Smash Bros.
- Microsoft's Copyright in the Title Screen
- Microsoft/Rare Copyright in the soundtracks, Even though Rare is also credited in some of the Donkey Kong Country tracks as well.
- Whenever the loading screens show fun facts of the duo such as their origin of debuting in Diddy Kong Racing (1997).
- Taking a look at the roster selection screen featuring some of the most iconic characters in video game history and thinking to myself "Hell Yeah !!!, Banjo-Kazooie are in Elite Company !!!"
- Seeing the Jiggy logo/icon representing the Banjo-Kazooie franchise.
- Selecting Banjo-Kazooie and pressing the B button multiple times just to keep hearing the announcer say "Banjo & Kazooie !!!" (Feels so right and satisfying)
I don't think I will ever stop doing any of these things.