• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Banjo-Kazooie Social Thread - Project Dream Come True!

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Yeah, most of the characters added in the game so far have been popular requests. Inkling, Ridley, Simon, King K. Rool, Isabelle, and Joker all definitely fall under the "fan favorite" category, and even some of the Echo Fighters such as Daisy, Chrom, and Dark Samus are characters that people have been requesting. The only characters that seem to have been added mostly without any real fan requests were Incineroar and Piranha Plant, and even then, both those guys were really unique fighters. So I do trust that Sakurai would try to pick DLC fighters that fans would enjoy/have been requesting for a while i.e. Banjo-Kazooie.

Luigifan18

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5577-0969-0868
Blinx had so much potential. Microsoft's letting some of their IPs collect as much dust as possible.
Agreed, so much. That game was supposed to show off some of the XBox's unique capabilities in comparison to the GameCube and PlayStation 2. Pity it didn’t sell well.

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Joker get a lot favorite fan before he added?
Well, I do know that Persona 5 is considered by many to be the best game not just in terms of the Persona series, but in terms of Shin Megami Tensei as a whole, and having watched an entire playthrough of the game for research in preparation for Joker's appearance in Smash, I can definitely see how it would be considered a "fan favorite" addition to Smash. Plus, I think Joker could certainly add a unique flavor with his Phantom Thief motif.

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Steve is literally 6 textured blocks. Anything would be league's better than him.

That being said, we can't sleep on the massive popularity of Minecraft in Japan. 2018 shows that the Switch port was the 3rd highest selling game in Japan. It pains me immensely to say it but you can't deny Minecraft popularity.

Now to wash my mouth of that bad taste I will mention that Sakurai's decisions concerning Smash newcomers has been more fan friendly. With the "Everyone is here!" Reveal along with Riddles, K. Rool, Belmonts and Joker, it's clear that Sak's is catering to fans instead of creating fighters based on shilling for other games.

Steve's only claim to fame is Vergeben and Minecraft's sales and even IF we take Vergie-burgie's word we wont even get Steve anyway since the "word" from him is that a boss is the only Minecraft content we're getting in Smash.

Banjo-kazooie has been requested and talked about for almost a decade. That is honestly impressive to still be talked about and played despite being a "dead franchise".
Banjo's been highly requested for 20 years actually, aside from Bond he's the highest requested character from the pre-Melee poll that isn't in Smash yet.

Maraich

Smash Rookie
If Banjo and Kazooie got in then I'd be so happy.
Banjo-Kazooie was the best game ever on the N64 and
truly made an iconic duo.
I support this so much. :)

Zipzter

Smash Apprentice
Can I suggest something?

I know everyone is rooting for Banjo, and Steve has supposedly been leaked, but I feel that there is one other possible MS rep that we're overlooking: The Battletoads.

My only reasoning for this is because if the new BT game coming in 2019. The Toads would certainly not be out of place in Smash, and if previous (and possible future) DLC has anything to say, adding a character for publicity isn't beyond Sakurai.

Thoughts, anyone?

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Can I suggest something?

I know everyone is rooting for Banjo, and Steve has supposedly been leaked, but I feel that there is one other possible MS rep that we're overlooking: The Battletoads.

My only reasoning for this is because if the new BT game coming in 2019. The Toads would certainly not be out of place in Smash, and if previous (and possible future) DLC has anything to say, adding a character for publicity isn't beyond Sakurai.

Thoughts, anyone?
I'd be rad with this, as you can tell. Besides, any Rare character would be appreciated.

Juliusaurus

Smash Ace
NNID
Juliusaurus
Battletoads were before Nintendo and Rare made their partnership starting with DKC, and that's one major reason why I feel they're less fitting for Smash. Not that I'd be against them, it's just, well, they seem like a before and after Nintendo thing, which is why they're back in the spotlight so much with Microsoft anyway.

If we get any Rare stuff, Banjo-Kazooie is top priority, of course, but after that, I'd love to see Diddy Kong Racing, Killer Instinct, Perfect Dark, maybe even a little Conker, in addition to the Blast Corps and Jet Force Gemini already hinted at.

Llort A. Ton

Smash Lord
NNID
GamerGuy758
3DS FC
0731-5017-6481
Switch FC
SW 1185 9411 4529
The Battletoads revival has been a long time coming, and its pretty clear MS wants to advretise them. Theyve been in KI, Shovel Knight, and Ready Player One, and were a heavy focus of Rare Replay, and this was all before the new game got announced. I think its very possible MS would want to push the Toads in Smash if Nintendo approached them, enough to naybe get AT status if they cant land playable. Personally I think they'd be great additions but I prefer Banjo and Kazooie by a 4 metric ****tonnes, as I imagine most people here do.

JonSmash

Smash Ace
Nah we don't need battle toads we don't need another NES era character in smash GIVE US N64 ! GIVE US BANJO !

thirsty-pocket

Smash Ace
I'm not opposed to the BattleToads but I'm not exactly rooting for them either, they'd still feel wrong getting in before Banjo imo.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Well, I do know that Persona 5 is considered by many to be the best game not just in terms of the Persona series, but in terms of Shin Megami Tensei as a whole, and having watched an entire playthrough of the game for research in preparation for Joker's appearance in Smash, I can definitely see how it would be considered a "fan favorite" addition to Smash. Plus, I think Joker could certainly add a unique flavor with his Phantom Thief motif.
There is no way Persona 5 is better than Shin Megami Tensei III, but even if it is, Joker was not a popular request by any means. He is in the game because Sakurai likes Persona 5, SEGA reps are already a thing, and Persona 5 is popular so it is a good deal for Nintendo and SEGA/ATLUS.
Why not both? There ain't no rule that says there can only be one character added per Western TP, so we could have our cake and eat it too.
If you want to hope for two Microsoft reps go ahead, but with the roster this big and "only" five DLC, yeah... It is not something I would do.

Rash is super fun in Killer Instinct, and like I said before a Killer Instinct rep would be fun (Fulgore pls). However... Joker and Bayonetta/Cloud/Ryu pretty much show that you need to be popular to be a DLC fighter, and it makes total sense. Battletoads are a relic from the past, and Killer Instinct these days is the nichest of the niche fighting games. My best and only hope is Banjo and Kazooie when it comes to Microsoft.

I just want one DLC I enjoy really and Banjo & Kazooie would be the perfect DLC after Amaterasu.

Last edited:

Mr. Stagg

Ay ugly! Gimme back my friggen sister!
There is no way Persona 5 is better than Shin Megami Tensei III, but even if it is, Joker was not a popular request by any means. He is in the game because Sakurai likes Persona 5, SEGA reps are already a thing, and Persona 5 is popular so it is a good deal for Nintendo and SEGA/ATLUS.

If you want to hope for two Microsoft reps go ahead, but with the roster this big and "only" five DLC, yeah... It is not something I would do.

Rash is super fun in Killer Instinct, and like I said before a Killer Instinct rep would be fun (Fulgore pls). However... Joker and Bayonetta/Cloud/Ryu pretty much show that you need to be popular to be a DLC fighter, and it makes total sense. Battletoads are a relic from the past, and Killer Instinct these days is the nichest of the niche fighting games. My best and only hope is Banjo and Kazooie when it comes to Microsoft.

I just want one DLC I enjoy really and Banjo & Kazooie would be the perfect DLC after Amaterasu.
I do see the possibility of the Battletoads working as a fighter. They have wildly exaggerated movements with big boots and Ram heads. I'll begrudgingly accept them if we don't get Banjo because they can work and offer a lot to Smash bros. Still...im backing out Duo.

Also, how do you all feel about the growing factions concerning the next DLC slot? Namely the Edrick fans and Sora fans? Im pushing for Sora mostly because I like him and Kingdom hearts, but a little bit also wants him in just to spite all the leakers and insiders, namely Vergeben. From what I see, Disney is pretty fine with shilling their name out there, plus most of the higher ups voiced their approval of Sora in Smash Bros before the DLC was locked in. Fingers crossed, Bros. Every leaker debunked is a step toward hype and the long awaited inclusion of Banjo and Kazooie.

dlewis53

Smash Lord
Also, how do you all feel about the growing factions concerning the next DLC slot? Namely the Edrick fans and Sora fans? Im pushing for Sora mostly because I like him and Kingdom hearts, but a little bit also wants him in just to spite all the leakers and insiders, namely Vergeben..
How exactly would Sora getting in be spiteful towards Vergeben? Especially since he never dropped a specific SE character; he just said that there would be another Square Enix character.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Nah we don't need battle toads we don't need another NES era character in smash GIVE US N64 ! GIVE US BANJO !
Exactly! While it's cool and welcoming to see :ultduckhunt:,:ultlittlemac:, :ultrob:, :ultpit:, :ultmegaman:, :ultsimon:, or anymore NES all stars get in the game, where is the love for SNES and N64 in the roster?! I mean, I would kind of consider :ultkrool: to be both a SNES and N64 rep because those eras were the only time he was in mainline DK games. But still, we need some legit representation for the SNES and N64 in the roster

Last edited:

Mr. Stagg

Ay ugly! Gimme back my friggen sister!
How exactly would Sora getting in be spiteful towards Vergeben? Especially since he never dropped a specific SE character; he just said that there would be another Square Enix character.
There was a big stink about a week ago when he casually said Sora would not be the SE rep. Most took it as a hard deconfirm, then again those people can't rub 2 brain cells together to spark a synapse. The fact that he's claiming a SE rep is a broad statement. Even if he is right about a SE rep that's only because he threw a large enough canvas to cover his arse and backtrack.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77363126?jumpto=53#53

dlewis53

Smash Lord
There was a big stink about a week ago when he casually said Sora would not be the SE rep. Most took it as a hard deconfirm, then again those people can't rub 2 brain cells together to spark a synapse. The fact that he's claiming a SE rep is a broad statement. Even if he is right about a SE rep that's only because he threw a large enough canvas to cover his arse and backtrack.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77363126?jumpto=53#53
Huh, I was not aware of this. Still, despite what's happened in the past, I'm taking his words with a grain of salt; just because he had a good track record with the base roster doesn't automatically mean he'll be a trustworthy source for DLC.

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

Huh, I was not aware of this. Still, despite what's happened in the past, I'm taking his words with a grain of salt; just because he had a good track record with the base roster doesn't automatically mean he'll be a trustworthy source for DLC.
Yeah, the guy's going to claim there's going to be an SE character until the cows come home. Wouldn't be surprised if the universe proves him wrong by the 5th slot.

Also, how do you all feel about the growing factions concerning the next DLC slot? Namely the Edrick fans and Sora fans? Im pushing for Sora mostly because I like him and Kingdom hearts, but a little bit also wants him in just to spite all the leakers and insiders, namely Vergeben. From what I see, Disney is pretty fine with shilling their name out there, plus most of the higher ups voiced their approval of Sora in Smash Bros before the DLC was locked in. Fingers crossed, Bros. Every leaker debunked is a step toward hype and the long awaited inclusion of Banjo and Kazooie.
I kinda want it to be someone not from SE so that people can actually be pleasantly surprised and not be so obsessed with being proven right.

Last edited:

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Yeah, the guy's going to claim there's going to be an SE character until the cows come home. Wouldn't be surprised if the universe proves him wrong by the 5th slot.

I kinda want it to be someone not from SE so that people can actually be pleasantly surprised and not be so obsessed with being proven right.
Vergeben has been correct so far, but you're right. DLC is a totally different beast to figure out and I wouldn't be surprise if he's wrong.

If it's not Geno or Sephiroth, I wouldn't care about getting another Square-Enix character at all. But Square-Enix allowed Nintendo to put Cloud in the base roster, so there was probably a deal in where they told Nintendo and Sakurai ''We'll only allow Cloud to get in base for ''EVERYONE IS HERE!'' if you put in another character of ours as DLC.'' I'm pretty sure that's how the discussion between Nintendo and SE went down when talking about bringing Cloud back.

Last edited:

UnknownJ25

Smash Journeyman
Can I suggest something?

Thoughts, anyone?
I'd want Battletoads before Steve personally, at least they were on the classic nintendo consoles though I'd want Banjo or someone else from the n64 era more

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
Can I suggest something?

Thoughts, anyone?
First Banjo, THEN we can start talking about more Rare characters.

JonSmash

Smash Ace
look Banjo WILL be the rare rep in smash you know why ? I don't see any other rare characters other then banjo & conker getting totaku & first4figures figures right now

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I'd want Battletoads before Steve personally, at least they were on the classic nintendo consoles though I'd want Banjo or someone else from the n64 era more
Marina Liteyears from Mischief Makers would be my next most wanted N64 rep after Banjo & Kazooie.

look Banjo WILL be the rare rep in smash you know why ? I don't see any other rare characters other then banjo & conker getting totaku & first4figures figures right now
Banjo & Kazooie will definitely get in at some point. But Conker will never get in because Nintendo will never allow it even if Rare and Microsoft are okay with it.

Last edited:

TheZoologist

Smash Ace
Banjo & Kazooie are literally the only characters left in my opinion that are truly worthy of inclusion in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and the only characters I would personally be truly excited for. They were Nintendo 64 all-star powerhouses that had two high-selling games (three if you count Diddy Kong Racing with his inclusion), their moveset is practically gift-wrapped for their inclusion in Super Smash Bros., they would represent not only the Nintendo 64 era of games, but Rare in general perfectly, they'd bring with them a plethora of amazing music from their games and probably spirits as well if DLC will come with new spirits from prospective franchises, and they are truly one of the only third-party characters that should've been in the game ages ago and truly belong in the game. Before Joker. Before Bayonetta. Before Cloud. And especially before Snake.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Yeah I mean most people remember the Battletoads for the earliest version of their first game, on the humble NES. The thing rivals Kirby's Adventure and Vice: Project Doom among others in terms of pushing the console to its max.

Marina Liteyears from Mischief Makers would be my next most wanted N64 rep after Banjo & Kazooie.

Banjo & Kazooie will definitely get in at some point. But Conker will never get in because Nintendo will never allow it even if Rare and Microsoft are okay with it.
At this point I just want Conker to have at least one spirit, doesn't even have to be one of the obscene artworks.

Marina would be tops though, assuming people actually start demanding for her in a bigger capacity.

Last edited:

JonSmash

Smash Ace
if bayonetta could be playable so can conker, the world conker was in was messed up conker himself wasn't so bad (minus a few questionable murders) so i could see conker being playble if snake & bayo can be toned down to fit in smash, heck a lot of people think doom guy has a chance in smash so i don't think conker would have a problem BUT after banjo of course

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
if bayonetta could be playable so can conker, the world conker was in was messed up conker himself wasn't so bad (minus a few questionable murders) so i could see conker being playble if snake & bayo can be toned down to fit in smash, heck a lot of people think doom guy has a chance in smash so i don't think conker would have a problem BUT after banjo of course
For what it's worth, Nintendo Power's staff even apologized for having passed over Conker for so long in their final issue.

Also, glad to hear you bring up Bayonetta, that's a really good point. But yeah, Banjo and the Toads are a must before him. The actual issue is that Microsoft mascots are severely underused, more than anything.

D

Deleted member

So TheMarioAddict has a stage creation thread going on in the General Discussion Tab that I've made a few stages for. Just finished another one and as it's a Banjo-Kazooie stage I thought I'd post it here to see what everyone thinks of it.

Gruntilda’s Lair
from Banjo-Kazooie

Ah, good ol Banjo & Kazooie. Hard to believe how far character possibilities have come since the Brawl days. So many people, myself included, once thought that characters under Microsoft ownership were completely impossible. But now with things like Phil Spencer giving his approval of the idea and Nintendo and Microsoft being a lot more like buddies lately, Banjo & Kazooie seem like a very real (and definitely very hype) possibility.

Will they make it in? Beats the memory of Grunty’s disgusting habits out of me (or so I wish). Joker from Persona 5 of all people was the very first character announced for the fighter pass and the only hint we have as to who the next one might be is still vague enough to allow multiple possibilities. So who’s left is almost as big a mystery as the the originally intended Stop N Swap rewards.

But I’d be all for it if Banjo & Kazooie were in there somewhere. As for a stage they could bring, most people suggest Spiral Mountain but I’ll be honest, I find that idea kind of boring. So I decided to take a crack at what I believe to be a much more interesting stage idea. Gruntilda’s Lair.

And yet despite calling Spiral Mountain boring, lo and behold the starting area of this stage is on top of the mountain right in front of Grunty’s Lair anyway. Oh the irony. In any case, this part of the stage functions as nothing more than being just like the Omega forms of Stages like Willy Castle and Wooly World in Smash Wii U. A flat, final destination layout that you can’t go under.

But it only stays like this for 10 seconds before the eyes on Gruntilda’s Lair glow red and you hear Grunty’s cackle from the original game. Afterwards the screen gets covered in the sparkles that surround Banjo-Kazooie when they stand on a Level exit pad in their source game (don’t worry, fighters are still visible in a Castle Siege style way) as the stage warps into one of four levels from the original Banjo-Kazooie.

These levels are around for 25 seconds instead of Spiral Mountains 10 before changing to a different area. And once the stage leaves Spiral Mountain, it won’t go back to it in the same match.

The first of the four levels the stage will randomly transform into is Treasure Trove Cove.

First of all, size ratio may not be the best. Apologies for that. But how this one works is you can see the island that actually makes up the source game’s Treasure Trove Cove level in the background while you fight on a Battlefield layout made of the boxes you sometimes find in the water. How fitting because instead of a bottomless pit, the main ground of this stage is actually a box floating in the water.

As you can see with Sonic finally deciding to get in some swimming practice. Unfortunately his attempts to defeat his Aquaphobia won’t exactly lead to his preferred results here.

Take too long in the water and Snacker will emerge to bit you 3 times in a row. Not exactly a guaranteed kill, but it’s a very powerful attack so listen to the lifeguard kiddos.

Our next level in line is Bubblegloop Swamp.

This one is also pretty simple in layout. A walk-off inspired from the source levels various arching pathways. However none of it is passable ground. That open space below the left hand side of the arena? You can’t go down there. So for the sake of it not looking too awkward, I say we make some use of it.

Occasionally one of those Golden Crocodiles will emerge from the swampy water and open his mouth. When he does, Yumblies and Grumblies will appear on the ground. Eat the yumblies and you recover a bit of health, eat the grumblies and you’ll take a little bit of damage. Why eat the grumblies at all in that case? Well because they always start out as Yumblies but rot into grumblies if you take too long to get there.

The grumblies will eventually disappear on their own after a bit, and when the crocodile closes his mouth he will sink back into the swamp and stop the process.

The 3rd possible level is Freezeezy Peak.

No basic paint.net drawing this time. I managed to find a screenshot of what I had in mind for a layout. This portion takes place entirely on the Christmas Tree. The base of the tree where Mega Man is is the solid ground while the leaves everyone else is on are passable platforms. Aliasing is once again confusing (sorry about that) so I took the liberty of adding Light Blue Lines to show where all the passable platforms are. Well, roughly. Despite what the image shows here the passable platforms don’t actually go out any wider than the base of the tree.

As for the gimmick of this portion. The Twinklies on the tree will start glowing in a festive fashion that looks kind of like a light show after a bit. Most of the time it’s purely cosmetic, but Twinkly munchers can sometimes show up to get glass in their gums. And their bites can hurt you to but they’re nowhere near as powerful as Snackers.

The 4th and final possible level is Rusty Bucket Bay.

This one as you can see mostly takes place on the bow of the ship. Though there is an elevated area where Simon currently resides that functions as a walk-off. In the background you can see the ships crane turned to the side. Occasionally it will pick up a box to bring into the the part of the stage roughly above Mega Man to serve as another hard platform. But it won’t drop the box onto the stage. It will just bring it in and take it away after a bit. But it enters and exits the stage entirely via the background, so no need to worry about it carrying you to the top blast zone.

And that covers everything about actually having a match on this stage. But we’ve got one more thing to go over. People often talk about Fire Emblem Support Conversations or Xenoblade Heart to Hearts for what the next Codec Call like thing could be. But I once heard the idea of Gruntilda’s Rhymes as another option for this. So yeah why not? Let’s incorporate them into this stage idea.

I don’t actually have the talent to come up with any on my own, so here are some of my favorite I’ve seen from other people that could go off once Banjo & Kazooie input the right taunt command.

Duck Hunt:

Oh, no, no , NO! This must be a bad dream! This game was bad enough with ONE bird-mammal team!

DK:

You're smelly and ugly and covered in flies, do all apes have such bad taste in ties?

Greninja:

You're slimy and gross, but I've got a hunch, that Gruntilda will be having frog legs for lunch!

Bayonetta:

You call yourself a witch when so pretty and fair? Come take a look at old Grunty's body hair!

Wario:

You smell repulsive, let me tell you honey. You even give me a run for my money!

K. Rool:

Now here's a character in which I actually care, seeing you nowadays is rather Rare.

Possible DLC Character this stage could come with:

Banjo & Kazooie

DLC Music this stage could bring:

Spiral Mountain: https://youtu.be/pPUn5biib1c

Treasure Trove Cove: https://youtu.be/3nxFYoGNJKc

Bubblegloop Swamp: https://youtu.be/T9m26h0_Jxo

Freezeezy Peak: https://youtu.be/bKv9WeS8BOs

Rusty Bucket Bay: https://youtu.be/PByIP2MLWP0

Mad Monster Mansion: https://youtu.be/f9cG9bjYfjQ

Final Battle: https://youtu.be/VB-WvKoBZgA

Jinjo Village: https://youtu.be/_oXPFtv818c

Mayahem Temple: https://youtu.be/eR0iCxsIAuM

Jolly Roger’s Lagoon: https://youtu.be/Ad0wbpQPuHs

NOTE: The first five of these music tracks would also be available in a medley that transitions when you reach the songs corresponding area.

TheBeastHimself

No time for tea, uncle, gotta capture the Avatar!
Conker will never get in because Nintendo will never allow it even if Rare and Microsoft are okay with it.
I have to disagree with you here because of Bayonetta and Snake who both hail from rated M franchises. If violent characters/franchises are an issue, I'd go as far to say that Conker would have the least to worry about when compared to Snake and Bayonetta, who undoubtedly have more questionable content in their respective games (even tho there's literally a sunflower with boobs in Conker lol)

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I have to disagree with you here because of Bayonetta and Snake who both hail from rated M franchises. If violent characters/franchises are an issue, I'd go as far to say that Conker would have the least to worry about when compared to Snake and Bayonetta, who undoubtedly have more questionable content in their respective games (even tho there's literally a sunflower with boobs in Conker lol)
You ever played Conker? There is a talking pile of **** that sings, there is nazi teddy bears, there is gore, sexual content, and cursing as far as the eye can see. There is no way you could represent Conker's character in Smash by pretending that all doesn't exist in his games. That is why Nintendo will never allow him to get in.

JonSmash

Smash Ace
R RetrogamerMax HAVE you seen bayonetta ? she creates torture devices to brutally murderer angels & demonds ! Metal Gear talks about WW2 witch has nazis & there are even a attempted **** scene in metal gear 5 ! yet snake & bayo are in smash at least conker has cartoonish gore,poo,nazis & sexual content and not realistic vertions of these things

If conker was in smash his moveset stage & music would not have to reflect that kind of content just like snake & bayo

heck didn't persona 2 HAVE HITLER HIMSELF IN IT !? yet joker is in smash

also the Paz spirite from metal gear in ultimate reffrences her vagina bomb FFS ! nintendo dosn't care anymore lol

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
R RetrogamerMax HAVE you seen bayonetta ? she creates torture devices to brutally murderer angels & demonds ! Metal Gear talks about WW2 witch has nazis & there are even a attempted **** scene in metal gear 5 ! yet snake & bayo are in smash at least conker has cartoonish gore,poo,nazis & sexual content and not realistic vertions of these things

If conker was in smash his moveset stage & music would not have to reflect that kind of content just like snake & bayo

heck didn't persona 2 HAVE HITLER HIMSELF IN IT !? yet joker is in smash

also the Paz spirite from metal gear in ultimate reffrences her vagina bomb FFS ! nintendo dosn't care anymore lol
That is all on what Conker focuses on while Metal Gear isn't all about the mature content. I never played Bayonetta, so I can't say anything about her franchise.

JonSmash

Smash Ace
R RetrogamerMax Metal Gear focuses about WAR realistic/fantasy war set in a real world setting based on real historical events the very nature of the game itself focuses on mature content & bayonetta is VERY focused on hyper sexualised violence & gore why your going to give these games a pass on there content & in the same breath say conker is worse is behoned me ? like i said if conker was in smash his moveset, stage & music would not have to reflect these things in smash bros itself

is it B/C you can Imagine a moveset for conker thats not rated M ? conkers moveset could easly be rated PG & still nod to his games like snake & bayo do, conker wasn't a very bad guy in his game he was an avrege joe who loved to drink in a mad mad world there would be nothing about conker himself that smash would have to tone down really

Top Bottom