• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

blues

Smash Journeyman
Hova?
blues?
Hovaa?
bluees?
Hovaaaa?
blueeees?
Hovaaaaaaa?
blueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
hova son, son hova

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I didn't really like haruhi, she's such a *****, like when she takes the computer.

but the songs awesome.
but i like Motteke! Sailor Fuku better ( lucky star theme song)

hova

Smash Champion
hova and blues are gonna ****

i'm hanging out with Dogy today so i'll just make him play smash

and does anyone else want to money match? i'll use a wide range of characters

doc, marth, ness, falcon, sheik, ganon, luigi, whoever ...... just holla at me during the tourney

Frozen

Smash Lord
Tru=- I'll MM you

UMBC- Be sensible here, pools aren't necessary. If you do decide to do them, at least get someone who has a good knowledge of everyones skill seed them.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Tru=- I'll MM you

UMBC- Be sensible here, pools aren't necessary. If you do decide to do them, at least get someone who has a good knowledge of everyones skill seed them.
Why not do pools? We have all day. People are paying $10 to enter the tournament, so pools gets more for their money. It's also more accurate than brackets.

As I said earlier, the seeding for pools will be done collaboratively among several select individuals. I'm not doing all this on my own.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Yo - uh, send that to my phone tomorrow?

ChRed - I agree. I prefer the Lucky Star song, if it had come before Haruhi Suzumiya it would be more popular. But as it stands it's seen as a ripoff.

EE - bring your Smash copy?

Frozen

Smash Lord
ok scratch that lets make it $50 bucks if not then i will do 20

hey my post count is dominos 555 deal hAHAHAHA

O YEA REPRYX KORN WANTS TO MM U $10???
Boss if you're being serious then yes i'm absolutely up for a $50MM.

I want the matches to either be witnessed by a neutral person or recorded though, so there's no discrepancies.

Only thing is it's looking like I may not be there tomorrow, it's all contingent on whether or not a friend of mine is making it back to Catonsville by 9:00am tomorrow, if she makes it I won't be there, and she's just sobering up now, so I don't know, it's really about a 50/50 at this point.

I'll send you a private message with my phone number, if I don't make it to the tournament we can still do the money match later that evening (8pm'ish, if you're still around)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
AERO VOODOO TIN REBEL581 AND I NEED A ****ING RIDE!!

our ride got drunk last night and won't get up lolz.

so if there's ANYONE who hasn't left yet and is REMOTELY close to UMD, ****ING DRIVE US!!

TIN GIVES GOOD BJs!!!!!

*hides from tin*

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer

Vist

Smash Champion
fun stuff today although the tournaments took way too long to start *looks at umbc*

my luigi must be a magnet for foxes/sheiks b/c that's almost all i played against in singles -_- except for fonz b/c he keeps it real with young link :)

well anyway, like i said earlier, i'm probably done with melee tournaments. I might play some brawl but ive always had more luck in the halo world so that's probably where i'll be at.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
1. Aho
2. g-reg
3. Korn
4. Boss
5. Kirbstir
5. Vist

1. Newlyweds
2. Team Nasty
3. Kaiser + meep

this is how i spend my saturday night *shrug*

aho43

Smash Lord
this was fun. i enjoy all you bmore guys, and the new CP crew seems like nice people. Thanks for running this Zodd the Immortal.

Top Bottom