• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Um we may need rides guys, anyone passing near college park to give rides for aero, voodoo, tin, me, and rebel581? There's a slim chance we'll get a ride from someone here, but it's not likely.

You may not give a **** about me, but you want to see aero, tin, and voodoo don't you?
edit: wait nm, i think we got one. at least one more guy, ian, and possibly his friend matt wants to come.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I won't be there. At VCU with the girlfriend. See you guys around soon hopefully.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'll team with you jdmelody, I'd posted earlier in the thread asking for a team mate and got no response, so we can team.

DaBRÜM

Smash Apprentice
I am going to try and be there, although dreadlord santa(my usual ride)isn't to much into the whole ssbm thing and is lloking into retirement it seams...but his little brother mught go up anyway, but he might still go...Hope to see you guys there

-ADA-

Smash Apprentice
Hey UMBC. So what time should smashers report there? By 12? And still be able to do friendlies until 3? Or what.. Cause that confuses me. -_-

By the way. I'm definately coming. With my two friends. Haha. So count me in for ATTENDING

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I think the room opens at 10am? And the room does not close until 12am (that's midnight), so you could stay and play friendlies (whenever there's a free tv >_>) till whenever.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Hey UMBC. So what time should smashers report there? By 12? And still be able to do friendlies until 3? Or what.. Cause that confuses me. -_-

By the way. I'm definately coming. With my two friends. Haha. So count me in for ATTENDING
Get there at 10am if you can. Realize that I have to get everyone registered before the tournament can start.

If you'd like UMBC...I could bring a tv cube and copy of smash..Only if you want it
Definitely!

ill **** people for free?
Try me

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
where's the ulate from?
It's normally G-regulate + Kirbstir, so Kirbulate.

okay, we'll be team umbc super smasherulate
I guess that works. Or perhaps it could be shortened to UMBC Smashulate. Or UMBC Kirbusmash. Whichever. Plank is right, my name is too long, which is why I'm working on getting it changed to Zodd the Immortal.

technomancer

Smash Champion
Technomancer will either A) Not get off work Sat. AM and show up mad late and not get to tourney at all
B) Get off work on Sat and show up and actually attend a ****ing tournament lol

I'll take some free rapings Aho >.>

I need a not serious teammate. I'm going yoshi in teams. If we make it really super far and somehow have a chance to compete with UMBC Super Smasherulate for the title i'll go fox tho.

clearly the name for the team is KirbUMBC.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
I think I'm going to need a teammate. I'm a Marth player and like to fsmash. A teammate that can survive tippered fsmashes helps, but I usually hit my teammate with the non-tippered part and the enemy with the tipper.

Frozen

Smash Lord
I need a teamate too.

Team Frozenkirb would have been awesome, that ****'s slippery son.

Oh well

Boss? And you up for that MM man?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Same here, anyone up for teams w/ me? I would say rebel but we make a horrible team.
I'd prefer not yoshi-sorry dude lolz.

It's normally G-regulate + Kirbstir, so Kirbulate.

I guess that works. Or perhaps it could be shortened to UMBC Smashulate. Or UMBC Kirbusmash. Whichever. Plank is right, my name is too long, which is why I'm working on getting it changed to Zodd the Immortal.

lol zodd i was playing someone from bethesda who used the tag zodd.

almost forgot, i play peach in teams, and tin can attest i'm not bad.

DaBRÜM

Smash Apprentice
Ok forget everything that i just said...:

Dreadlord Santa (6:43:14 PM): Yeah, I might
Dreadlord Santa (6:43:20 PM): UMBC's a pretty cool place

Well, there you have it!!! i have a teams partner!

Oh and sorry technomancer, no double yoshi! lol, that would have been great if we had teamed!

Dreadlord Santa

Smash Journeyman
<_< You guys can always do friendlies... I don't see what's so great about double yoshis.

Also, I'm not planning on retiring. I just don't really feel like driving an hour and a half to and from a tournament to play a 6 year old game... we still play it all the time on the weekends, right? I'm just... less enthustiastic about wasting excessive lengths of time doing something I hate to get to the tourneys. I feel bad about getting my parents to drive us around, which is the only way I don't mind taking length car trips, because of all the Melty Blood and various hand-held gaming that inevitably goes on during the car rides. Oh, yeah, and nobody else ever offers us rides <_< Maybe if we only had to get rides for the two of us, and we didn't have to worry about David and his friend, it wouldn't be so hard, but I doubt it. SSBM community is filled with ride nazis.

Top Bottom