• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I'll bring a GameCube but I don't have a copy of Smash (right now). So if someone could spot me one for the tournament that'd be super. That or I don't bring the Cube. Whatever. >_>/Dan do you have a laptop for this tournament?
You have the screwed up cube, right? don't bring it.

My laptop now has windows, so you don't have to worry about bringing yours.

We need copies of smash the most. One or two extra cubes (in case we get extra tv's) could prove useful. If you have a small tv, that would allow more friendlies during the tournaments.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I'm not taking a tv on the bus. And my Cube isn't screwed up. I'll just bring a controller and a copy of Smash if I have one by then.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
What time is what starting? It's not in the first post. Are teams first? Are they going to be at twelve as per the norm? Btw who wants to team in advance. >.>

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Teams start at noon, and singles follow after that at 3pm. If doubles finish after 3pm, then singles start immediately after doubles. However, we won't have to wait on Chu and company, so I expect things to go according to schedule!

Ron, bring your cube :p

The game room supervisor is a complete incompetent noob. This is happening, but I can't guarantee 2 additional tv's. Seeing how there are two other major tournaments on this day, I don't think we'll have space issues anyway.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
I'll make this. I'm also teaming with Korn for this one.

btw if Neo comes he will wreck house.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
What if we bring an extra TV/cube? THat'll be six total... and why no recording?

I'll be there with voodoo(omg he posted) tin aero rebel581 and sniper doggy( i think that's what he calls himself).

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
Just make sure you have the **** torny boy.
lol I know. I've got Husband and Wife coming now.

ChRed, go ahead and bring the tv and cube.

Oh, and it's now official. I talked to the assistant director for the Commons and somehow got stuff to happen. That means we'll have the 2 additional tv's.

Also, I will be recording at the tournament now lol.

Doubles Start Promptly at 12 noon! You snooze you lose! That means arrive early.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
cool, i guess i'll stll bring our TV unless we end up using the metro somehow. i'll also bring my comp for recording, last time i forgot it.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i cant make it joe, so you might actually have a teammate that wont kill you several times per tournament/set/match.

-ADA-

Smash Apprentice
I will most likely be attending. :D If I go I'll bring 2 friends with me for sure.
Woo I'm ready to smash!

boss8

Smash Hero
chinesah scares me...when u beat him his eyes will rage in flames and his consintration will be flawless and his eyes will glue to the T.V. as hits u so bad that u can't even feel u can move. my god what a rush.XD

i tell him to calm down in matches but it's like he doesn't even hear me he is zoned out until he hears the word. GAME!!! then casually walks away and says good ****. as u feel liked u've been flushed **** that MOFO is fast.

and these same rules apply for Adam.

but whatever me and korn will be there.

Top Bottom