• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

boss8

Smash Hero
I need a teamate too.

Team Frozenkirb would have been awesome, that ****'s slippery son.

Oh well

Boss? And you up for that MM man?
i don't no i guess but lets make it 2 out of 3 you scared me last time lol but i came out,ok lets do it son,and record dis shizz.

I'll do some sneak money matches at this.
yo u wanna team please!!!!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Geez Cant go....9 month anniversary.....*cry* well...Btree do some commentating 4 me and Imma try an be @ the next tourney

Ghostype

Smash Champion
i don't no i guess but lets make it 2 out of 3 you scared me last time lol but i came out,ok lets do it son,and record dis shizz.

yo u wanna team please!!!!
Sorry mangz, teaming with jdmelody. I'd have teamed with ya if you offered sooner. :(

Repryx - lol Previously on Reprxy...I realized that if you switch the last two letters of your name it sounds like DBZ. >_> (Reprx-Z.....>____>). Just for you I will totally follow Frozen around and commentate on all of his matches.

Repryx

Smash Champion
Kamehameha on Frozen in that case....Why do you know that????

By the time you see me next (if you dont use Jiggz) I'll be OVER 9000!!!!!

P.S. I wanna play Frozen

Repryx

Smash Champion
Probably the same reason you get banned @ least once a month...I just dont know when to stop now that thats that *<<<DANG!* Im gonna grant EEvisu a wish and no longer post on this thread. And EE with that being said Last C3 I was gonna go to it till my ride bailed...(My fault for not having back-ups) but thats a different story....Afterward I raised several good points on why the pros should play out the matches...Now I guess I should make a petition as to why you shouldnt repeatedly get banned??? Like seriously tho we gotta do somethin about that... Anyhoo as a last word to anyone in the METRO RAIL AREA...the next time an event is in Bmore do you think its possible to meet up and ride me downs? (gas money included xcept if I go ALL da way to your house) Plz and thanks BTW I live in silver spring

EDIT: And to keep my word and not post again...EE $5 MM Next C3 I ban Yoshi Story...Falco Ditto????

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
cmon man! obviously Zodd The Immortal has 5 syllables and UMBC Super Smasher has 8!
Actually, since changing my name requires a premium account, it's never happening unless I become pro and win lots of money. So yeah, not happening.

And Boss i'm up for any amount of money up to $20.
At least McFox has a higher posts per day count than that.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
aww..good reason UMBC..good reason..So I here that you and Tin are nemeseses?
huh? I don't think so. A nemesis in Smash context is an opponent whom one cannot defeat or overcome. In that sense, yes I'm his nemesis since I won the last time we played in tournament and in friendlies :p He is not my nemesis though, an example of that would be Doll.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
This is Aero:

i'm very much looking forward to this

korn/aero is going to sweep the competition and unleash tender loving on everyone! :]

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
or you could just start entering the tourney's as zodd -_-

btw berserk is an amazing manga/anime.

hat, you teaming with slikvik again?

Tin

Smash Journeyman
huh? I don't think so. A nemesis in Smash context is an opponent whom one cannot defeat or overcome. In that sense, yes I'm his nemesis since I won the last time we played in tournament and in friendlies :p He is not my nemesis though, an example of that would be Doll.
Oh you and your modesty. I really do hope we get each other in brackets.

Lobos

Smash Master
Woah just finding out about this, I might show face to this one. As long as my new computer doesn't come in tomorrow there is a high chance of me coming to this.

Black Tyranno

Smash Journeyman
Tin is my nemesis. Pools = Good Sh*t. Let someone who knows how to run tournaments seed everyone.

Tin

Smash Journeyman
Aw, Masa. Aw DOSV.

Masa, bring CHZ to a tournament sometimes. I haven't seen you both in so ****ing long.

Lobos

Smash Master
On another note, reading and seeing peeps looking for partners. Usually I don't do teams because I suck but hey if any wants to team with a link ^.^ you must have big cohones!

Tin

Smash Journeyman
On another note, reading and seeing peeps looking for partners. Usually I don't do teams because I suck but hey if any wants to team with a link ^.^ you must have big cohones!
My cohones are hairy.

On topic. Everyone who wants to polish up some skills should come down to College Park tomorrow, a lot of us should be smashing. Us = Me Aero Ckrisp Voodoo & more

Rebel581

Smash Champion
My cohones are hairy.

On topic. Everyone who wants to polish up some skills should come down to College Park tomorrow, a lot of us should be smashing. Us = Me Aero Ckrisp Voodoo & more
Not including me in the festivities? I'm hyped for this tournament. Still need a teammate. I'll find one or I'll just do friendly matches until singles starts.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
that's where the & more comes in.

spread some UMD love with page 69, we're itching to play.

for more info, we'll probably be in the 8th floor lounge of ellicot, we have two tvs guarenteed, and probably two more, but more helps!

D

Deleted member

im so bad at this game. since i broke my fingers im even worse :(
anyone wanna mm???

Vist

Smash Champion
hmmm, this will be my last ssbm event probably. Halo 3 has taken away my last bits of interest with this game and even brawl. Gotta bust out the weeg one more time..

I still want that sheik vs luigi mm @ umbc

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
hmmm, this will be my last ssbm event probably. Halo 3 has taken away my last bits of interest with this game and even brawl. Gotta bust out the weeg one more time..

I still want that sheik vs luigi mm @ umbc
hmm, my roommate purchased Halo 3. After playing it for about 5 hours, I find it less fun than Halo 2. The graphics are certainly a nice improvement, but it's just kind of boring.

You can have the mm, Vist :)

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Holy **** after reading all these posts I forgot what I was going to post.

@ Frozen - If you money match Boss for $20 I wanna watch. Why? Because I'm going to stand behind you two and talk the entire set.

Top Bottom