• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
weird rebel talked to someone who said he went to tournaments in stamp. guess he was wrong. i'll tell rebel, we can use denton basement if nothing else, but i guess la plata works also.

almost forgot

IS ANYONE MISSING A SILVER CONTROLLER. TIN TOOK ONE BY ACCIDENT THAT HE THOUGHT WAS ONE OF OURS.
Yes, that would be my silver controller. It was taken off a table next to my laptop some time during the evening.

Also, sorry but I can't go to anything on the weekend of the 13th of October. It's the day of my sister's wedding. :p

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Yes, that would be my silver controller. It was taken off a table next to my laptop some time during the evening.

Also, sorry but I can't go to anything on the weekend of the 13th of October. It's the day of my sister's wedding. :p
We'll be at the next C3 probably and probably the next UMBC tournament. We'll get it back to you on one of those two dates.

hova

Smash Champion
Is the torny location being changed or something? @.@
nah, the UMD crew (aero, voodoo, tin and such) are trying to find a spot at the College Park campus where they can host a tourney

and then MD will be back in action with UMD, UMBC, and possible catonsville action

everytime I see your name I keep wanting to say E-spice

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
nah, the UMD crew (aero, voodoo, tin and such) are trying to find a spot at the College Park campus where they can host a tourney

and then MD will be back in action with UMD, UMBC, and possible catonsville action

everytime I see your name I keep wanting to say E-spice
Oh I see, well thats straight then.

lol mabe that will be my new name, sooner or later I'll need one >_>

Ghostype

Smash Champion
Well Korn at least I learned from that set that I can't just press buttons. You upsmashing me so much showed me that. >___>

Edit: btw EpicE I have more eees in my name than you,

boss8

Smash Hero
i only play football anyone try to tackle me i dare you!!!! except SPLODE and Btree u guys are way to big, what happen to the MM frozen??? o well maybe next time.

repryx your the ultimate spammer of SWF u are on every page,in every thread in every topic,**** son thats a new record.

also Btree u need to slow down in teams u got like 7 kills i only got one,lol lmao

M-A-R-I-O-W-N-E-D

Repryx

Smash Champion
Exaggerape Much? I Just Chill out in Da Melee Discussion Area...anything Important I have to say goes there...Now Stop Talkin **** 4 I Run up in yo Spot Like CJ from San Andreas

EDIT: BTW Saith Is a Bigger Spammer than me on his 1st day...

Teeman92 is the most Useless Falco I have ever encountered...

Those Are two I dont like in Particular If I remember More Ill tell youz Boss!
(Falcowned *****)

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Exaggerape Much? I Just Chill out in Da Melee Discussion Area...anything Important I have to say goes there...Now Stop Talkin **** 4 I Run up in yo Spot Like CJ from San Andreas

Nah, he's not exagurating, I see it too. You post a lot, in every topic, a lot in North Atlantic, not Melee Discussion. It's not a big deal, SO MM MY FALCO SON. >_>

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yessir Redd But I think you beat my Teacher...ahh Itll be Fun 4 me...BTW (You dont see me in Melee Discussion???) Then It May be the Falco Boards...

I dunno Between HW Talkin 2 Shiz, My GF, and Kush....THATS When I spam the **** out of these threads...but I'd say I have something good or serious to say every 5 Posts...OR Ill try to put something important in with the spam so by Tech its not Spam...Wait I dont post in every Topic in North Atlantic!!! I stay away from Tunes, IHNC, R-I-D-L-E-Y....Blah BLah Other RANDOM Crew threads....Other RANDOM Tourneys....stuffs of the Sorts...w/e I got The Kanye CD so None of the complaints from spam bother me...

But Yeah Redd You Got it $5??? Money is Tight Where Im at...(Like A Tru Black Man) lolz

Boss...Serious Friendly @ Some Point When I see you next?

Frozen-**** Im THRU IM GONNA KIDNAP YOUR *** AND YOUR GONNA PLAY ME...IDC HOW BLACK YOU ARE IM BLASIAN!

EDIT: Redd-Here you Are...and to Anyone Else who wants to see this 67 posts in one day spammer http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=118708&page=9

boss8

Smash Hero
to be honest, i doubt i would ever try to hit you straight up in a pick up game. but if you give me some shoulder pads i'm all for it
to be honest im intimedated by you to every time u scream your muscles barg out SHT SON!!! lol **** u remind me of ray lewis from the raven's,or is it randy moss,****it i can't remember, good shizz hova, see you at da turney.

o wanna team with vist luigi we can be the mario brothers. then again if chinesah wants to team then i may just hafe to flip a coin.

Repryx

Smash Champion
I know Halo 3 Ruined my Life...KC Cloud says he wont be attending anymore Tourneys...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Yah Yah OKay But I got a Return 4 ya.

Chred When I come itll be on a Saturday....and who are you getting a ride to the next C3 with?

BTW Vanilla Ice was Better than EpicE or Espice.

And So Was Tay Zonday....

"Word to You Mother" <<WTFlux does that mean?

blues

Smash Journeyman
FPS's <<< Smash, Megaman =P
and Repryx keeps posting to get his mind off Velious, though I don't know why because I don't have nightmares of that guy

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Yah Yah OKay But I got a Return 4 ya.

Chred When I come itll be on a Saturday....and who are you getting a ride to the next C3 with?

BTW Vanilla Ice was Better than EpicE or Espice.

And So Was Tay Zonday....

"Word to You Mother" <<WTFlux does that mean?
i'm not going to the next one, but i'm fairly sure the others will be going with nJoy(board name)/sniper doggy(tourney name)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Vist is still awesome anyway :]

-------------------
Anyway i'll shout out here..

Boss: amazing as always.. "uhggz"

Aero: lol thanks for waiting.. but i did bad in doubles :( and we should team more! ..your rest is too sexy lol

Tin: nice friendly :D and lol ..you looked drunk at night

DosV: your fox is pretty sexy and nice friendly! :] but lol SPEAK LOUDER!!!

Voodoo: Nice to meet you & fun friendlies :)

Aho: you ***** me as always lol :] and Thanks so much for a ride.. >____<

G-reg: your Falcon is so good it hurt as always :] ..yeah and taunt me in the face -3-

Btree, Hat, EE: Nice friendlies :D and yeah good to see you guys <3

Vist: this is like first time I played you in tournament :D your luigi is awesome..

UMBC SS: Awesome tournament ^___^ even though its far away from my house lol but nice friendlies w/ you :] and i suicided too much ...lol

Chred: nice to meet you + good friendlies at night lol im so tired..

Hova: rofl.. you never shut your mouth ..all i hear when i played semi-final w/ g-reg is your annoying loud voice NO JOHNS.. but you distracted me too much.. lol
but OH WELL~... everyone loves Hova :p

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
to anyone (i.e. repryx, slikvik) who was thinking of coming to the possible UMCP thing on the 13th, it's canceled because hat just announced a catonsville tourney on that day (**** YOU HAT) and we can't compete with both that AND Chu's tourney.

UMBC we'll see you at catonsville and give you your controller back i guess.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord

boss8

Smash Hero
lol korn i dought u would punch me,hova,splode,chillin,etc...... basically all the giants in da turneys. calm down it's just like the NBA...

u can't expect everyone to not say something when your making a free throw just ignore it.when i play i get in the zone,so i really don't hear anything.but my heart beating.

it's all good korn your still amazing...... your basically top 15 in VA now i wish i was there >:(

Ghostype

Smash Champion
lol korn i dought u would punch me,hova,splode,chillin,etc...... basically all the giants in da turneys. calm down it's just like the NBA...

u can't expect everyone to not say something when your making a free throw just ignore it.when i play i get in the zone,so i really don't hear anything.but my heart beating.

it's all good korn your still amazing...... your basically top 15 in VA now i wish i was there >:(
****. No mention. But then again no one wants to punch Bowsertree. Except chinesahh sometimes.

Repryx

Smash Champion
****. No mention. But then again no one wants to punch Bowsertree. Except chinesahh sometimes.

Remember my Match w/ Chinesah? Since I was sitting you were gonna have a Well Placed Uppercut lolz...

Lolz I had a Dream that you Commentated your Own Match and you were all "AND THE WINNER IS FROM THE RED CORNER BOWSER 'APPLE' TREE" lolz The Crowd went Crazy lolz

Top Bottom