• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

hova

Smash Champion
Thanks for advice G-reg
i'll try :3
if you thought the trash talk was bad before it's gonna get a whole lot worse buddy

partly because you whined like a little ***** and took everything personal when I was just cheering for my boy during a match for 3rd place (that's pretty normal)

partly because i said absolutely nothing about you, but you came on the boards and proceed to insult me

partly because you call my falco spammy when I was basically just hopping around the stage with aerials

partly because you actually said you might punch me in the face

but mainly because I just don't like you

so I look forward to seeing you at the next tourney so that I may bark in your ear anytime I notice you playing a friendly match

maybe then you'll appreciate how nice i've been to you all this time

and lol at revenge. . . . . . don't believe the hype korn, you can check every single tourney bracket all you want; but you are not good at this game

i tried to like you man

*blues shrug*

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Repryx, stop posting so much. Did you know the more you post, the less people care about what you have to say? All in all, it gets annoying weeding through pages and pages of posts because you're posting every other post.

Who the hell would have beef with Hova? Hova is the nicest potentially dangerous man on the planet.

REEEdonkulous.

boss8

Smash Hero
lol..... it's just mad gay

watch pc/dope/forward and then watch mathos
**** i hope yall can fix this argument up your both mad chill

and for a spammy falco just use the cape :chuckle:

korn u cheer me on in my matches what makes hova wrong?? i don't understand...

hova was just cherring on G-reg just like he said.......but i hope yall can clear this whole argument up.....and korn if u resort to getting physical at a turney then (i got yo back) except if it's from your stupidity.then your on your own.

Omni

BRoomer
wanting to engage in battle with Hova falls under stupidity

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
yea you right hova
im so bad at this game ...like real bad

but w/e i'll try to ignore pathetic guy and step up on my game next time

thats all..

and its WEIRD when you said that i can looking at every single bracket results
who in the world will not look at the tournament Bracket IF they doing so well in that tournament
...I'm doing well at this tournament so i'll looked at the bracket :D
but "you dont do well" ...so just stfu

edit: =( dont even try to yell to my ears
just go away from me..

boss8

Smash Hero
dnt wry korn.....I GOT YO BACK

u heard he already tried to make friends with u but o well,if he does feel froggy and leap then i will leap to. i don't want my skinny little asain friend to get snapped in half like a numba 2 pencil come on,korn is amazing,and so is hova,madd respect for both yall peeps.

Frozen

Smash Lord
If another person steps into the fray on Hova/Splode's side that is approximately 170 pounds then I've got your back too Korn.

Speaking of which....UMBC can you change the title to "Baltimore Fightclub at UMBC - Next: Oct. 27 or Nov. 3rd?"

Thanks!

Omni

BRoomer
dnt wry korn.....I GOT YO BACK

u heard he already tried to make friends with u but o well,if he does feel froggy and leap then i will leap to. i don't want my skinny little asain friend to get snapped in half like a numba 2 pencil come on,korn is amazing,and so is hova,madd respect for both yall peeps.

what? stop instigating and making things seem sillier than they already are. it's between hova and korn. so far, the only person who hasn't said anything about resorting to fighting is Hova so chill out with this "feeling froggy" bull ****. and stop being so prideful and show some respect to the hova; dude's mad cool and he's one of the most respected people in the smash area in this region.

*edit* i'm seriously gettin' annoyed.

Ghostype

Smash Champion
what? stop instigating and making things seem sillier than they already are. it's between hova and korn. so far, the only person who hasn't said anything about resorting to fighting is Hova so chill out with this "feeling froggy" bull ****. and stop being so prideful and show some respect to the hova; dude's mad cool and he's one of the most respected people in the smash area in this region.
Lol you called him the hova. The only thing that makes that better is saying The Hoba.

boss8

Smash Hero
ok fine sry for all THIS BS it's my fault put the blame on me yes i will take the blame for everything happy???? im officialy ending the argument it's over ****....omni calm down im not sisin anything up,to be honest it is really funny how far this as gone just cause hova was cherring G-reg..... lol.....but just end this ****. no one is fighting ight..lol calm down omni.yea it is pretty annoying.all i said was if anything happes i got korns back ight man geeze.im sure u wouldhelp out anyone else inthe same situation...but n e was dis argument is OVA!!!

o yea omni if u recall my last 5 post were nothing but respectful to hova >:)

aho43

Smash Lord
hova is never wrong. that is all.

OMG is bringing lead pipes next time to take out all you too-young-to-drink-legally-ers. /joke

everyone should stop posting in this thread for a day or two. :p

Repryx

Smash Champion
*writes "Korn's Falco" and "Omni's Fox" in his deathnote book *lolz

A few More names and Ill make it to the Pwer rankings heheheh.

I bet they sell 'em @ Hot Topic lolz

Repryx

Smash Champion
Cmon Slik Korn aint like that lolz did you see the vid??? I think that was what he was refferring to...

@ Boss-When did Falco say "IM OOOKAAAY"?

Top Bottom