• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^You Should have Signed up to be an announcer 4 Brawl....Now you have to Wait till the next installment of Smash lolz....One day tho when some 1 Loses you gotta hit the "FAILURE" *Just not on me tho*

hova

Smash Champion
I hope next time I play people during tourney ..I dont want hear Loud, Dumb, Trash voice :D
it so annoying and make me want to punch in the face lol..
don't worry

i'll only talk **** if it's one of my boys and the match is close.

if you weren't playin greg i wouldn't have said anything, and i also wouldn't have said anything if he flat out ***** you

i think it would be pretty funny if you punched me in the face though; i think i might actually laugh before stomping you out

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
i know you cheer g-reg hes your friend and hes a cool guy

nah.. i cant punch anyone lol im just a skinny asian kid.. :D
yeah you'll laugh if i punch..
but im just laugh for 3 stocked your spamming falco out from tourney easily lol

oh well ..everyone <3 Hovazz anyway son

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hova: Negro Please award...

Lolz JK dont get Violent on mez (Im Frgile and lost 10 pounds forcefully)

I remember When I 1st met Hova...Me and Kush were Terrified of beating him...then we realized we couldnt....MM $5 next time we meet Hova... BTW I got two Hits in a fight between you nd Korn...Korn Hits you and you hit the Floor lolz

@ Korn: LOLZ

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
don't worry

i'll only talk **** if it's one of my boys and the match is close.

if you weren't playin greg i wouldn't have said anything, and i also wouldn't have said anything if he flat out ***** you

i think it would be pretty funny if you punched me in the face though; i think i might actually laugh before stomping you out
****ing lold just now

hova

Smash Champion
i know you cheer g-reg hes your friend and hes a cool guy

nah.. i cant punch anyone lol im just a skinny asian kid.. :D
yeah you'll laugh if i punch..
but im just laugh for 3 stocked your spamming falco out from tourney easily lol

oh well ..everyone <3 Hovazz anyway son

i didn't even spam you, i shot like three lasers the entire set

u did three stock me tho, no johns

but i promise you'll never beat me in another tourney set

you're on notice

edit: you also weren't laughing, you were whinning like a little ***** the entire time. tell the story right Korn

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
lol three lasers seriously ? .....yeah three lasers in "5 seconds" after the first match start
if i have to fight you again in tournament ..i'll just get it done like i did to you last time :D

yeah and im whinning so ? :] ..i dont want to be so trash loud like you ..its too annoying lol

but come on ..everyone love hova son <3

Repryx

Smash Champion
On to Other Things...Has the Date Been Decided yet (Still wanna play me Korn?)

boss8

Smash Hero
you guys take dis **** way to far, now everyone stop before i take off my belt and whip all yo aZZes and i aint talkin smash bro's.....

never mind this isn't my fight...i just don't want to see anyone get hurt over this shiZZ.. it's just a game come on man WTF.

as repryx would say.........

WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG.....>:)

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
im not taking serious :p bossss i knoowww it is a game~ thats why i dont practice at home but hang out w/ people and have a goood life :3
like i said im not going be quiet if people being dumb to me first

and bosss im not going to fight .. lol cuz im not pathetic like him
..and i knew hes big -.- .. thats all he have

but ew.. take off your belt ? ..dont dare take off your pants :p

edit: repryx yeah yeah i'll play you lol

Repryx

Smash Champion
1. I doubt any1 is Phoolish to get truly Physical over smash Boss...the worst itll get is some one is gonna get 4 stocked in a tourney match and desire revenge then vice versa.

2. Korn Have you ever been beaten w/ a belt??? If you see Boss Run...

3. Boss You arent Pootie Tang...but just in case you are...Ill Bring your weakness next time I play you....

4. WhatZZ up with the ZZ's???

5. Hova can I have w/e Plan you took to get that big??? Im in needs of some muscle/weight...I weigh 125 and im 17 C'mon!!!

7.Boss Ill $5 MM you next time I see you on the spot (so Keep @ least $5 on you at all times)

8. Korn Give me your Exp Points lolz I have a Learning curve similar to yours just no way to get to all these ppl better than me to gain mad Skillz and Unlock my Teen Gohan Like Potential.

9. I think I skipped 6.

10. You Checked back for 6. didnt you??? Repryx's Mindgames....too good...lolz

11. Guessing your next move...you are gonna comment on my spam mixed with serious comments right??? Just tryna lighten the mood....

Repryx

Smash Champion
Boss I FRICKIN LOVE FALCO DITTOS MORE THAN MY GF (SHE DONT STFU GOTTA SMACK HER UP) lolz no JK but when you said Falco ditto...just know I wont be tryna learn anything so Im goin all out!

BTW I smack my GF but not in the Afore Mentioned Context :laugh: YESSS!!!

I just now Saw the "Whats the worse that could happen" edit
too funny you called me on that *Daps you up* Much <3

Repryx

Smash Champion
Wait...Redd I thought you quit...Ive ben meaning to ask that....you still attend tourneys???or do I have to Hike 2 your house to give you $5?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
korn id get used to the trash talk if i were you. hova was being quite somber during our set, and i dont even remember doing anything cocky or arrogant towards you at all, besides raising my arms in victory after one of the matches. i respect you as a player and i was taking pride in beating you, because i lost the first match and i was losing in the set, i meant no disrespect at all. all i remember is hova saying "good **** greg, keep up the ****, finish him off" and stuff like that, nothing too loud or obnoxious, and it was mostly after i got KOs. i understand how that can annoy you, but go to an out-of-state tournament, and people will trash talk you the entire tournament because you aren't from their region, and its way worse than 1 hova. anyway, my point is to just ignore everything thats going on outside the match and you wont have any problems.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Wait...Redd I thought you quit...Ive ben meaning to ask that....you still attend tourneys???or do I have to Hike 2 your house to give you $5?
I mean, I kind of play. I still ****, kinda.

Korn, don't worry, I've dealt with much worse. *looks at egy5, xif, and midwest*

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i accept @ redd. i think its funny how you still offer money matches to people, and schedule dates to play melee with some people, and post on the boards a somewhat decent amount, yet still declare that youve "quit". just stop making johns and come to a tourney. i understand youre busy, but 1 day out of a month isnt too hard to play in a tourney.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
i accept @ redd. i think its funny how you still offer money matches to people, and schedule dates to play melee with some people, and post on the boards a somewhat decent amount, yet still declare that youve "quit". just stop making johns and come to a tourney. i understand youre busy, but 1 day out of a month isnt too hard to play in a tourney.
Greg, my situation is complicated. I can't just cut off communications, and I will show up sometime, but 1 day out of a month is kinda hard for me, and I still feel like I'm just as good I was in early August (which was meh). So yeah, whenever I show, we'll def do that.

No jones needed, look for me at random fests?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Ill tell you what Redd...Ill Mail you 5 Dollars and we can just say you won... Fair?

G-Reg Did you Get a Compass and Look Midwest when you said that? lolz

BTW G-reg is the Chuck Norris' SON of Smash...Not as Much Pwer but Still....Can Knee you in the Back of da Face

Repryx

Smash Champion
...Id want to Learn I think I saw you beat KC so I have to Learn...My Goal is to be able to give him th match of his life and then win...cuz If it wasnt for him...I would possess the amount of skill that I have now...Ill try and **** you and you can tell me What Im doing Wrong Fair?

After I beat KC, G-Reg your Next (Delita Algus Ramza Parrallelism)

BTW Im Tired of Frickin Sucking...I need to find rides....Its so frustrationg seeing every1 else get better while Im literally stuck in this one spot...I can Guarantee one 3 out of 5 match w/ Korn will help my skills Exponentially

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
...Id want to Learn I think I saw you beat KC so I have to Learn...My Goal is to be able to give him th match of his life and then win...cuz If it wasnt for him...I would possess the amount of skill that I have now...Ill try and **** you and you can tell me What Im doing Wrong Fair?

After I beat KC, G-Reg your Next (Delita Algus Ramza Parrallelism)

Sure, sounds better.

Oh and Greg, I'm trying to hit 2k posts LOL

Repryx

Smash Champion
Ironically 100 of My Posts have come from screaming @ dumb people and Meaningfully Spamming their Pointless threads to piss them off... the other 100 has been A. My Normal Gen. Spam
or B. My actual Important things to say...But this time I paid no attention to the post count actually I just looked @ it lolz////I have too much free time....I should live w/ my GF (Then you guys would NEVER hear from me)

Top Bottom