• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^Shinku you are a Jerk Now G-Reg is the most Humble, Meek Young man I have ever met...

Repryx

Smash Champion
CK can I take you up on that MM??? Will you be @ the next C3???

$5.

I've never played a good Mew2 do this should be some ride 4 me.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
my fox is so much better now slik XD REMATCH and take the falco too dont be a baby.

yeah my fox is bad, any more mms vs my fox?

slikvik
btree
redd

thats what i have for now m i rite? but i mean for c3 cuz i cant come to this

Ghostype

Smash Champion
I don't think your Fox is bad Plank, I was sitting there laughing as you beat Frozen in that money match. Laughing cause I'm a ****, but he is actually good versus spacies, so I'm not money matching you under the assumption that you play a crappy Fox.

Repryx

Smash Champion
you owe me like 20+ dollars worth of mms. u never show up to tourneys
I only missed like two...and 2nd It cant be helped all the tourney goers live in PG and my Grandmother doesnt like me riding the metro...half times I gotta Lie about the times Im riding...but im gonna start isung my PArents house in Oxon Hill as a pick-up point...Our LAst MM was supposed to be in Catonsvile that day but we just didnt...or Kirbs and NEo took over the TV....

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
my fox is so much better now slik XD REMATCH and take the falco too dont be a baby.

yeah my fox is bad, any more mms vs my fox?

slikvik
btree
redd

thats what i have for now m i rite? but i mean for c3 cuz i cant come to this

I mean, I don't remember agreeing, but I'll **** you as necessary.

Just hit me up if I ever come to something.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
make it november there is a C3 i don't think anyone will come.. **** turney every weekend ugh!!
I can't make it November 3rd, which is why I chose the 27th of October.

edit: also, I just checked the C3 thread. It still shows October 6th, and after reading through the last several pages I could not find any information that there is a tournament on the 27th of October.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
****. WHY ****ING 27th! I'M SO TOURNEY DEPRIVED< WE COULDN"T GO TO CATONSVILLE, I' MISSING C3, and NOW I'M MISSING THIS.

all i can say is our tournament better have a ****load of people. Looks like we might make it the third now.

Top Bottom