• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Baltimore Tourney at UMBC - Next: TBD

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
UMBC he meant how there's like a tourney every week overall, not just from you. Even if you're is cheap (no venue) he's still paying alot overall.

Stop With The Turneys Every Weekend Your Burning My Pockets,even Though I Get Money Everydday.
ours will be skipping a week, it'll be on nov. 10th. That good?

make that the 17th, the 10th is taken by C3 goddamit.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
****. WHY ****ING 27th! I'M SO TOURNEY DEPRIVED< WE COULDN"T GO TO CATONSVILLE, I' MISSING C3, and NOW I'M MISSING THIS.

all i can say is our tournament better have a ****load of people. Looks like we might make it the third now.

If anyone's deprived, it's me. =P

Stop With The Turneys Every Weekend Your Burning My Pockets,even Though I Get Money Everydday.

*claps* good job. Though you could always do something else on the weekends? ^_^

Repryx

Smash Champion
UMBC he meant how there's like a tourney every week overall, not just from you. Even if you're is cheap (no venue) he's still paying alot overall.

ours will be skipping a week, it'll be on nov. 10th. That good?
Chred I will be calling you 2morrow so I can play some college ppl on Friday...

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Chred I will be calling you 2morrow so I can play some college ppl on Friday...
it looks like i'm leaving at around quarter of 4 actually, so i might be around for like an hour and a half, i'll ask the other guys if they'll be around though.

Definately come to our tourney though!<--[/shameless ad]

Repryx

Smash Champion
cool NP this will be my Warm-up/training 4 C3

Repryx Returns lolz sounds like an episode

Nurok

Smash Lord
yeah go to baltimore station, I could pick you up there. Not college park. college park is too far away. If you go down to bmore station i can pick you up there then drive you =D

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I'm gonna spam even though i'm not going. Looks like you'll have to wait on getting your controller UMBC :/unless one of us goes, but i don't think that's happening. I guess the next time we'll see you is either the Nov. 10 C3, or our tourney on the 17th if you wanna come.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
edit: yeah, no i didn't mean to do this. ****ing laggy internets at home. some of you will notice the 20 minute gap between posts, it's cuz i thought the quick post wasn't gonna happen, so i clicked go advanced, the firs post registered, i forgot about this, came back, and said oh i need to post this. >.<

Aero

Smash Journeyman
i'll be there so long as i have a ride.

(i can be at any metro station)

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I wonder who is showing up for this.
Practically everyone in MD and VA. You should join us!

I'm going to mess around with my vcr and the tv's in the game room over this upcoming week. Hopefully I'll be able to get the recording working. I only tried with the big screen tv last time.

Tin or whoever has my platinum controller, if you're coming to this, remember to bring my controller. Thx.

This may be a rather large turnout. If possible, bring extra tv's!

I want to buy a mic like they had at C3. I just need speakers to project the sound. That probably won't happen for months or years, though. But I have a plan!

Frozen

Smash Lord
**** Boss if you'll give me $20 i'll pick you up from wherever >.<

I was in a car with techno when we picked up Slikvik at the metro station in Bmore.

Top Bottom