• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Idea Mafia! GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
whole thing is wifom

i'm wondering why hando pointed that out and why omni got loud about it. like how does that help town at all. what a disaster

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I honestly thought everyone in the thread noticed it so I left it alone. Then I realized if I noticed it that easy that Mafia probably already saw it as well and before I could address it Hando had done it for me already.

@Chaco: You really dropped the ball on this, dude. Like, wtf were you trying to accomplish by doing that? Marshy said it was WIFOM, but I don't see the Mafia gaining anything from pointing out the cop-tell.

At this point do we keep discussing it or do we ignore it? Unless Chaco is lying (which by God I hope he is) then we're down one cop tonight.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I honestly thought everyone in the thread noticed it so I left it alone.

Not everyone uses Mod skin.

@Chaco: You really dropped the ball on this, dude. Like, wtf were you trying to accomplish by doing that? Marshy said it was WIFOM, but I don't see the Mafia gaining anything from pointing out the cop-tell.

No, I didn't drop the ball on anything. You can tell from Marshy's reaction he hadn't saw it. I'm just wondering why the **** Hando would point it out, and then try to push discussion on it.
Responses in bold.

Omni

BRoomer
Now I'm just confused? Mod skin? So only Mods should be able to see it? Please tell me how that works.

I'm pretty sure Marshy saw it clearly and ignored it just like everyone else.

The reason why I say you dropped the ball is because if Mafia caught on to it they wouldn't need to address it publically. If no one addressed it you would still be dead.

Again, I'm asking what exactly were you trying to accomplish?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Now I'm just confused? Mod skin? So only Mods should be able to see it? Please tell me how that works. I'm scum
Basically Omni. You picked up on a paper trail. Does it mean I am cop? No. Does it mean Tom is Cop? No. Is it a red herring? Yes.

Omni

BRoomer
I really still don't get it.

All you've done so far is confuse the **** out of me.

Ronike

Smash Ace
That's ********. I completely understand your reasoning about why 0 Bombs claims might be better than 2 Bomb claims, but do you not understand why getting only 1 Bomb claim is possible suicide?
First of all, I never said I only wanted one bomb to claim. I want the other bomb to claim eventually, but not until they have to. Worst case scenario is we end up with 3 claimed bombs, and had to choose one of the last two to claim to shoot, shot wrong and lost 1 other townie. Big deal, we still have a found mafia. What do we have this way? Probably nothing different, except we don't have a mafia out of it and no possible completely positive buffer. Losing two townies in this game is essentially the same as one in this game, so long as one isn't a vig role. The mafia doesn't need to kill the bombs, and thus probably won't if they can avoid it, which now they can. At least my way, we could have caught a mafia member out of it. But at the very least, leaving one unclaimed until we needed him claimed was not suicide in any way.

Also, fairly sick of you scapegoating me.

I'm "scapegoating" you because out of all the proponents of the plan, you are pushing for it the hardest and are the most suspicious.

First off, here's a list of who supported it (In order):
Macman who hasn't posted since the game started
Nick, but because he randomly claimed bomb, I completely believe him.
Tom
Nick Claims Here
Riddle
Chaco, but immediately changes his mind, changes his mind later again due to something marshy said when Marshy said he was against. Which is weird
Kevin said we didn't have much choice, but would have preferred them quiet

So really, someone who has likely not read my view on it, you have one of the bombs on your side, a newbie (no offense meant, but new players tend to be easily swayed by people like Tom), Chaco (who I admit is acting weird, and someone who was forced into your point of view by Nick's claim. So really, you were by far the driving force behind the bomb claims.

In addition, you have been playing like scum the whole game. You have been skimming posts (I noticed cause you didn't even make mention of the fact that Nick had claimed bomb until someone else pointed it out), been covertly throwing suspicion in my direction and in places where suspicion needn't be thrown (such as:)

Not to kill your high but Nicholas could be scum with no cc.
Really, you're gonna throw suspicion on a random claim, from a newbie? No. He's clear.

and you've been getting mad at me exclaiming my suspicions of you. If you are a townie, why not just actually defend yourself instead of throwing the blame at me and making up reasons why I'm unreasonably going after you? Cause you are scum trying to misdirect the town.

I'm very tempted to shoot you now, but I will wait until I hear what everyone else has to say.

@ Omni and Hando: First off, I run on revolution skin of the board, and I never would have noticed that if someone hadn't pointed it out. Second, why the hell did you point it out? It doesn't help town at all.

@ Chaco: I do think it is not lynchworthy enough for either of them, so I'd say let's just drop it for now, keep an eye on them, and instead tell me what you all think of Tom after I have pointed this out.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I noticed the thing with Tom and Chaco, but I didn't take much thought into this.

Someone shoot Hando.
I don't know WHY in gods name would Chaco said that. I'm really hoping it's just a random joke just to wake up everyone, but even in a trigger happy game, I don't think that's possible.

Which you basically did.

And no, I don't have a guilty on anyone.
And then this? Good god Chaco...

At this point do we keep discussing it or do we ignore it? Unless Chaco is lying (which by God I hope he is) then we're down one cop tonight.
****ing ignore it and move on. I'm Mad that **** happen. Major frown on Chaco for failing if he comes out town >=(

NOW....ahem

Everyone I feel pretty much has not cc against Pythang and Nic (except Junglefever, who we still have yet to hear). So let's move onto things that should matter. This including not talking about Marshy's Day 1 kill

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Yea I noticed it too. Didn't understand what was going on, since It wasn't in tom's original post and I wanted to ask about it because I wasn't sure if chaco was like makng a joke, or pointing out that tom's statement made him look like cop. but then thought that either chaco or tom was breadcrumbing and deciding against asking about it.

anyways, haven't really been keeping up with this thread much. Can I shoot next? Or are we gonna have a suspicious person shoot the next person we agree to lynch. I personally think we should shoot ronike.

Omni

BRoomer
Or are we gonna have a suspicious person shoot the next person we agree to lynch. I personally think we should shoot ronike.
This was my idea for making sure no one jumps the gun D1.

The problem with this is that if we choose a suspicious person and they say they cannot shoot we either landed a Cop, a Bomb, or a Goon. Since Nick and Pythag have already claimed Bomb then the person who can't shoot is either Goon or Cop. Basically, anyone who claims they can shoot is either Town or GF.

So at this point you've probably realized that identifying a person who can't shoot and isn't Goon will be Cop aka that Night's mafia bait. On the otherhand, there are only 3 Goons and 2 Cops which means we have a 3/5 or 60% chance of hitting Goon. We run the risk of losing our cop if we select wrong, but we also run the risk of scoring Goon.

Let's consider we use this plan anyway. What do we do if people simply say that they refuse to shoot? At this point we have a possible Goon, a possible Cop, and now a possible Townie or GF who wants to save their shot for later.

Solution? I suggest that we have Marshy be the appointed shooter. He has a 24 hour cool down time currently, but always after 24 hours he can shoot again. This way, we can save up our bullets in case we feel the need to use them later. Marshy, as anyone has said, is basically cleared. But by the offchance that he is GF we can make good use of his bullets so as the game comes to an end the GF will have a large cooldown period and won't be able to end the game with an early daykill.

I've been trying my best to metagame this thing as much as possible since I believe there are a lot of holes. What is everyone's thoughts on this?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
That sounds like a terrible idea omni. More people shooting, the more almost clear people we have. Which is good. I think possibly outting a cop is worth the risk.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Hmm, but you're right, what do we do if someone refuses to shoot? Have someone shoot them, or wait a night and see if they are the cop that gets NKed?

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
But by the offchance that he is GF we can make good use of his bullets so as the game comes to an end the GF will have a large cooldown period and won't be able to end the game with an early daykill.
what a terrible idea. scum or dumb?

i already have a cooldown period. 6 other vigs and a gf. unless you're willing to commit to me being gf (in which care you're an idiot) then this plans ensures the gf will be able to just waltz in here at endgame and shoot immediately

fos omni for this idea, pointing out chaco's cop thing, and clearing hando off of wifom

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Hmm, but you're right, what do we do if someone refuses to shoot? Have someone shoot them, or wait a night and see if they are the cop that gets NKed?
worry about it when it's relevant? answer ronike's question?

kinda wish i had multiple daykills

Ronike

Smash Ace
God, I want to be suspicious of marshy, but when he is the only one posting intelligently and not scumishly, its really hard to be. Could you answer my question Mac? Even better, could someone talk about Tom? All this talk about Omni and Hando is pointless and anti-town, keep it in the back of your head and move on. And Mac, for the love of all things awesome, read the thread!!!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Oh my bad, i missed yur Q.

basically cuz is seemed like yu were FOSing tom just for disagreeing with yu. and the way you were arguing seemed to remind me of other games where yu were mafia.

but im rereading the thread, since i haven't actually given much attention to it.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lololol so when i read throught the first time I completely overlooked frozens argument as to why bombs shouldn't claim since I just automatically assumed that he was wrong. The idea that mafia have no incentive to kill the bomb is valid. Since they don't really do any harm to mafia and are basically just treestumps. Never really thought of that.

I still think I would agree with the bombs-claiming immediately argument because the possibility of cornered goons counterclaiming later on would provide for a messy situation.

Omni

BRoomer
I don't think it was a terrible idea although since I posted it on a whim it may not have been completely thought out.

What takes more priority? Protecting our cops or clearing ourselves through daykills?

@Ronike: I'm on Revolution skin as well. How didn't you notice? It stands out like a target on my computer.

@Marshy: I don't see how I've done anything wrong. Saw Chaco's post and thought it was weird, but ignored it since everyone else did. Realized if it I saw it instantly that mafia probably saw it instantly. Came to post that only to see Hando recognized it as well confirming that is was very obvious. And I asked what everyone thought of my idea so if there any holes it could be pointed out. I completely missed the fact that doing the alternative allows the GF to keep his bullet but I obviously wasn't ignoring it because I brought it up in my solution.

@Ronike (again): What do you suggest we focus on then? It would be pretty stupid and scummy for Marshy to ignore what me and Hando have said so why are you trying to change the subject?

Ronike

Smash Ace
@ Omni: Well, to be honest, anytime a quote is posted in this game, I read the first few words to know what the quote is, then skip the rest of it. I guess thats how I missed it.

Um, I dunno, how about... MY HUGE POST ON TOM! I'm not saying ignore your posts, I'm saying put it in the back of your head. What you did was scummy, but it wasn't killworthy in my opinion. Like you said, it was just something stupid you did in the heat of the moment. As for why I'm trying to change the subject, well, I want other people's opinions on Tom, thats why.

@ Mac: ...Really? You just assumed I was wrong? See, that's how the mafia wins...

At any rate, I respectfully disagree with your opinion on the bombs, but since its all said and done, I won't go into any more detail unless asked to do so. Now please be more active...

Chaco

Never Logs In
I don't know WHY in gods name would Chaco said that. I'm really hoping it's just a random joke just to wake up everyone, but even in a trigger happy game, I don't think that's possible.

And then this? Good god Chaco...

****ing ignore it and move on. I'm Mad that **** happen. Major frown on Chaco for failing if he comes out town >=(

NOW....ahem

Everyone I feel pretty much has not cc against Pythang and Nic (except Junglefever, who we still have yet to hear). So let's move onto things that should matter. This including not talking about Marshy's Day 1 kill
No. I was being dead serious.

I'll admit it. I thought it was a smarter move to hide that there. I didn't think anyone would either highlight the whole page, or scrunch their nose up to the screen looking. However, your big frown on me speech. Is actually quite funny. Your the only one who has shown, over emotion. And I really do not see why, that you said ****ing ignore it, and then pumped out another sentence directly after that agging it on.

Mac, you should shoot next. I have no qualm with that happening.

The whole Tom thing to me seems rather...opportunistic. And Tom makes a very legitiment point about Nic, but you more or less just mark it off as him being clear. You really cannot say for sure. That being said, I do not have much of an opinion on Tom.

But for right now, I'm okay with an Omni kill. The proposed idea of Marshy shooting each time plays in Omni's favor. Once Marshy has shot a few times and he kills others off he can leave Marshy defenseless agains him. I'd be perfectly okay with Omni getting shot.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
for the time being i'd rather not have macman shoot. and i might as well say that we should wait. plenty to be discussed, plenty of players to speak up

Chaco

Never Logs In
As aforementioned, Jungle hasn't posted yet. He could easily be a bomb. There could be a bomb who decided against stepping forward to CC a bit later to put them in a bad place. There are a few options that could happen. So I'm just saying don't mark him as clear until your sure.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
First of all, I never said I only wanted one bomb to claim. I want the other bomb to claim eventually, but not until they have to. Worst case scenario is we end up with 3 claimed bombs, and had to choose one of the last two to claim to shoot, shot wrong and lost 1 other townie. Big deal, we still have a found mafia. What do we have this way? Probably nothing different, except we don't have a mafia out of it and no possible completely positive buffer. Losing two townies in this game is essentially the same as one in this game, so long as one isn't a vig role. The mafia doesn't need to kill the bombs, and thus probably won't if they can avoid it, which now they can. At least my way, we could have caught a mafia member out of it. But at the very least, leaving one unclaimed until we needed him claimed was not suicide in any way.

I'm "scapegoating" you because out of all the proponents of the plan, you are pushing for it the hardest and are the most suspicious.

First off, here's a list of who supported it (In order):
Macman who hasn't posted since the game started
Nick, but because he randomly claimed bomb, I completely believe him.
Tom
Nick Claims Here
Riddle
Chaco, but immediately changes his mind, changes his mind later again due to something marshy said when Marshy said he was against. Which is weird
Kevin said we didn't have much choice, but would have preferred them quiet

So really, someone who has likely not read my view on it, you have one of the bombs on your side, a newbie (no offense meant, but new players tend to be easily swayed by people like Tom), Chaco (who I admit is acting weird, and someone who was forced into your point of view by Nick's claim. So really, you were by far the driving force behind the bomb claims.

In addition, you have been playing like scum the whole game. You have been skimming posts (I noticed cause you didn't even make mention of the fact that Nick had claimed bomb until someone else pointed it out), been covertly throwing suspicion in my direction and in places where suspicion needn't be thrown (such as:)

Really, you're gonna throw suspicion on a random claim, from a newbie? No. He's clear.

and you've been getting mad at me exclaiming my suspicions of you. If you are a townie, why not just actually defend yourself instead of throwing the blame at me and making up reasons why I'm unreasonably going after you? Cause you are scum trying to misdirect the town.

I'm very tempted to shoot you now, but I will wait until I hear what everyone else has to say.
I think you're missing Tom's point. If a mafia goon had claimed bomb first off, then without a bomb claiming, he is viewed as a completely cleared townie. If the goon is even half-way competent, that's extremely dangerous for town. However, as I have now been proven to be town, his point is moot. In addition, as to his throwing suspicion on my claim... I think its quite paranoid, as for that to be a mafia plan, it would require none of the true bombs claiming, and at the point in time where I claimed, that was not at all for certain.

However, you have an interesting point in that Tom was pushing the hardest for a bomb claim, and him throwing suspicion on my claim, might have been an attempt to get the other bomb to claim... if so, it worked. It might be a scum-tell, except I can't come up with a reason why mafia would want claimed bombs.

In addition, you forget that although bombs are less valuable than vanilla townies would be in a normal game, every townie lost = one step closer to mafia victory.

As to him not reacting to my claiming bomb, to be honest, almost nobody reacted. I was wondering if anyone even read the claim for a while.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I don't see his point on Nic as legit at all, for several reasons:

A) Nic a newbie. I doubt that he would be experienced enough to try that so quickly in day 1.
B) Nic was interested in bombs before most other people. Again, I point to the newbie thing for not thinking of that
C) There have been no cc's against him.

And as for why I thought it was scummy, Tom was proposing his bomb plan the entire time because if they claimed while not under pressure, they would be clear. Then he says they aren't clear? Well, that leads me to two conclusions:

A) He has an ulterior motive to find the bombs (remove them as kill targets for the mafia)
B) He doesn't want us to trust Nic.

So yeah, thanks for responding tho...

Ronike

Smash Ace
However, you have an interesting point in that Tom was pushing the hardest for a bomb claim, and him throwing suspicion on my claim, might have been an attempt to get the other bomb to claim... if so, it worked. It might be a scum-tell, except I can't come up with a reason why mafia would want claimed bombs.
The mafia only need to kill the vig townies to win, as if the vigs are dead, there is no possible way for the mafia members to be killed. If the bombs are revealed, that changes the chances that the mafia will hit vig from 3/5 to 4/5. Good enough reason for me. I would just like to not I have said this like 3 times now, so you don't seem to be reading very well... You need to do that better mate.

In addition, you forget that although bombs are less valuable than vanilla townies would be in a normal game, every townie lost = one step closer to mafia victory.
Not true. Losing bombs at night does not hurt us at all. Losing cops hurts us, but doesn't actually take us any closer to defeat, numbers wise. So some losses aren't as big as you think.

As to him not reacting to my claiming bomb, to be honest, almost nobody reacted. I was wondering if anyone even read the claim for a while.
I think most of us were trying to sweep it under the rug, however Tom wanted the claims, so why was he trying to ignore it? That's why I think he missed it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I did not notice the thing until Omni pointed it out. When Handorin pointed it out, I thought that he was saying that when I said, “Nicholas could be scum with no cc,” Chaco replied saying “that’s very true,” and he was questioning what Chaco meant.

However, it is just a null-tell to me @Omni, Handorin that they said that it happened out loud. They brought it to the attention of anyone who did not notice it, obviously not helping Chaco. But if Omni, or if Handorin, were scum, it would be more beneficial for them to keep it to themselves, tell all their scum buddies privately, and kill Chaco tonight. Each of them stated this in their own words.

Now that Chaco has been outed, he should state his innocent. He said he doesn’t have a guilty. My reasoning should be obvious.

It was a very uneducated move. Chaco recently dived straight into the mafiascum community and is playing games there in an attempt (not only to have fun, I assume) to learn. However, it should be noted that using phpbb code on mafiascum to hide secret messages in games is against the global rules. http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6470 It is not against the rules here, but obviously, as you can see, it is frowned upon because it always, always fails.

@Ronike:

How does your plan allow for us to catch a mafia in a way that mine does not? I do not understand.

In everything that you have written, you seem to have complete faith in Nicholas’s bomb claim. There’s our difference; I do not.

I feel very abandoned by the current discussion over bomb claiming. Pre-game, I talked to both KevinM and Marshy about the setup, and I know that in both cases we talked about both bombs claiming immediately. Now that it has happened, it is considered a mistake and it is my fault?

You claimed that I have been scummy today, and that I was skimming posts because “I didn’t even make mention of the fact that Nick had claimed bomb until someone else pointed it out.” That is terribly irrelevant and it makes me think you are just grasping for more reasons to come after me. Are you saying that you think I missed Nicholas’s bomb claim? And if this were true, how would it even be scummy? How does that connect someone to anti-town forces?

And yes, I am reminded everyone that Nicholas’s claim could have been fake. It was absolutely a legitimate concern. Even if he is new, the mafia is made up of four people who can work through each other. If anyone in the mafia is familiar with the BIM setup, it would have been a major major good play to have a goon press for a bomb claim vehemently and then claim bomb first. Obviously there has been no 2nd cc so this was not the case, but I was not about to be silent about it, because if he had been scum and snuck through all game it would have been town suicide.

Your statement that I am throwing blame at you to ‘misdirect the town’ is not valid. When someone is argued against, they are absolutely not restricted to simply defending themselves by explaining their actions. I have explained my 2bomb claim plan in detail, and I have also questioned the reasons why you are accusing me. It is a lesser form of “best defense is a good offense,” because I’m not simply using offense as defense but using both. That is NORMAL. It is aggravating that you are using it as another point against me because it makes no sense.

You now most recently misinterpreted what I have said based on inappropriate context. “Tom was proposing his bomb plan the entire time because if they claimed while not under pressure, they would be clear. Then he says they aren't clear?” If they (plural, they, 2, both of them) claimed without pressure, they would be clear. If only 1 had claimed (Nicholas before Pythag), then he was *not* clear because there was only 1, meaning no possible counterclaims. Understood?

Omni, your plan to have Marshy do the only shooting is terrible. Marshy previously stated that the Townies gradually clear themselves throughout the course of the game; having people shoot other people is what he meant.

At the moment, I am not okay with ANY kill. Junglefever has not even posted yet. Putting aside all the merits of continued discussion *until discussion literally runs dry*, going into Night without hearing from a player is dumb to the hella dumb.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
EBWOP:

"In everything that you have written, you seem to have complete faith in Nicholas’s bomb claim. There’s our difference; I do not."

should read

"In everything that you have written, you seemed to have complete faith in Nicholas's bomb claim. There's our difference; I did not."

Obviously 2 bomb claims with no CC means that I now do believe Nicholas.

Omni

BRoomer
But for right now, I'm okay with an Omni kill. The proposed idea of Marshy shooting each time plays in Omni's favor. Once Marshy has shot a few times and he kills others off he can leave Marshy defenseless agains him. I'd be perfectly okay with Omni getting shot.
You're being paranoid.

My idea was an idea I thought about as soon as I saw Mac's post (in which immediately replied). My plans move with my thought process so you can see I thought out the alternative with Mac's idea then in turn attempted to find a solution.

I then purposely asked what people think about this idea to make sure I didn't leave any holes under the assumption that there probably were a few.

I still think you're incredibly stupid for doing such a tactic.

Ronike

Smash Ace
@Ronike:

How does your plan allow for us to catch a mafia in a way that mine does not? I do not understand.
How does your way catch a mafia at all? Having 2 claimed bombs means no cc's most likely. My plan allowed a greater possibility of a mafia claiming bomb and getting cc'd. If that happened, we would have had a 1/2 chance of hitting mafia, and a 1/2 chance of losing an important townie. Like I said, bombs don't count, they don't matter. At any rate, we would have gotten mafia the next day if we didn't the first time.

In everything that you have written, you seem to have complete faith in Nicholas’s bomb claim. There’s our difference; I did not.
I don't really see why. Nic claimed really really fast. I think that he prolly would have argued. At any rate, whatever I guess. Crying over spilt milk and stuff.

I feel very abandoned by the current discussion over bomb claiming. Pre-game, I talked to both KevinM and Marshy about the setup, and I know that in both cases we talked about both bombs claiming immediately. Now that it has happened, it is considered a mistake and it is my fault?
Kevin said he was forced into it, and Marshy is against it. I listed everyone else for it, and you were the only non-bomb person that was actually reading that was for it besides Riddle, and you've been more scummy IMO. So yes. At any rate, this sounds an awful lot like an emotional appeal to me...

You claimed that I have been scummy today, and that I was skimming posts because “I didn’t even make mention of the fact that Nick had claimed bomb until someone else pointed it out.” That is terribly irrelevant and it makes me think you are just grasping for more reasons to come after me. Are you saying that you think I missed Nicholas’s bomb claim? And if this were true, how would it even be scummy? How does that connect someone to anti-town forces?
I do think you missed the claim, for reasons said earlier. And its scummy because most people don't read as in depth when they are mafia. That's what I've noticed at least, but its usually hard to catch someone skimming.

And yes, I reminded everyone that Nicholas’s claim could have been fake. It was absolutely a legitimate concern. Even if he is new, the mafia is made up of four people who can work through each other. If anyone in the mafia is familiar with the BIM setup, it would have been a major major good play to have a goon press for a bomb claim vehemently and then claim bomb first. Obviously there has been no 2nd cc so this was not the case, but I was not about to be silent about it, because if he had been scum and snuck through all game it would have been town suicide.
I felt this was fairly obvious, but I guess we differed in opinion. Still spilt milk.

Your statement that I am throwing blame at you to ‘misdirect the town’ is not valid. When someone is argued against, they are absolutely not restricted to simply defending themselves by explaining their actions. I have explained my 2bomb claim plan in detail, and I have also questioned the reasons why you are accusing me. It is a lesser form of “best defense is a good offense,” because I’m not simply using offense as defense but using both. That is NORMAL. It is aggravating that you are using it as another point against me because it makes no sense.
No, you didn't. You never really explained why the second bomb needs to claim after the first one until now. You just said things like "Its obvious that now we need the second bomb to claim" and then attacked me for seeming suspicious.

You now most recently misinterpreted what I have said based on inappropriate context. “Tom was proposing his bomb plan the entire time because if they claimed while not under pressure, they would be clear. Then he says they aren't clear?” If they (plural, they, 2, both of them) claimed without pressure, they would be clear. If only 1 had claimed (Nicholas before Pythag), then he was *not* clear because there was only 1, meaning no possible counterclaims. Understood?
Gotcha. Fair enough.

At any rate, my suspicions have some what moved onto:

CHACO

Reasons to come in next post bc I forgot to multiquote.

Top Bottom