• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Habits

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I have this habit of tearing off the corners of my papers and eating them. People always think it's disgusting, and I have no idea I'm doing it.

Anyone else have bad habits?

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Eating deep-fried babies. They taste really, really good, but they're so unhealthy! I know I should just start charbroiling them, but I just can't get myself to do it...

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Pick my nose in front of house guests (though not in front of any hot girl) and constantly rub my long hair just to look sauve.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I like to eat my Hot Pockets cold...cold as in straight out of the freezer cold.

Like Cheap Josh said, I'm too lazy to wait two minutes to grab a snack.

Peeze

Smash Master
Squeezing people's arm fat. I dont know why i do it, i've done it since i was little. It's a term of endearment i think, i only do it to friends.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
I sometimes get started flicking my index fingers into my middle fingers, then I can't stop. Also I crack my knuckles a lot.

Smash Master
Everything I do is bad. Sucking at life is habitual for me.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
If I have a clicky pen in my hand, I constantly click it. It's unavoidable.

When I have a song stuck in my head or when I'm listening to music, I tap my feet or do something else to the rhythm, like putting my teeth together or tapping with my fingers.

Picking at scabs. It's disgusting, not healthy, and sometimes painful but I HAVE to do it. I'm just weird that way.

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
I have had this habbit for the longest time I pick the skin off the tips of my fingers around my nails, I dunno why. I try to stop but it's just natural to me or something. :/

Aleol

Smash Journeyman
I chew on my pencils. and pens. and mechanical pencils. and sometime even rulers and other school supplies

Does being a compulsive liar count?

Blooqkazoo

Smash Journeyman
I chew pens too. I even chew the eraser part of a mechanical pencil and it tastes godawful.

CompassTosser

Smash Apprentice
A habit is any action that we have performed so often that it becomes almost an involuntary response. If we consider this habit to be undesirable then we may label it a "bad habit". People spend countless hours and dollars each year attempting to break these bad habits and often do not have any success. Why? Because there is no magic bullet. Change is hard work and there is no short cut to achieving it. The steps a person needs to take, however, can be very simply outlined. To effect a change in habits, one needs to bring the action back into the realm of consciousness and regain the ability to make choices.

I tend to buy useless things that cost under a buck at the cash register of a store.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Looking through this thread, I was about to close it due to a number of rather stupid posts, and then I came across this:

Everything I do is bad. Sucking at life is habitual for me.

This dude just saved your thread.

Bad habit of mine is the occasional cigarette.

~rh

Smash Lord
I procrastinate so much that it eats away at my success. I have too much to do right now, yet I'm playing Virtua Fighter 5/listening to the radio/drawing.

It's amazing how I can do so much at the same time yet not do what I need to one by one.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Sometimes I pull my own hair, I don't think about until I realize I'm doing it and there's hair on my hand. The only way I know to stop it is by getting a haircut so I stop the habit by force since I wouldn't have any hair to pull. I think I may have screwed up my hair growth because of that but most people say I look better without a lot of hair so it works out.

Top Bottom