• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bad Habits

M@v

Subarashii!
I have a bad habit of posting here when I got homework to do and tests to study for, like today >_>.

mzink*

Smash Ace
I drum my hands against anything, counters, tables, the floor, the desk, a piece of equipment, whatever is in front of me. I just like the rhythm lolz. I also bite my nails a lot.

Overload

Smash Lord
If I have a clicky pen in my hand, I constantly click it. It's unavoidable.

When I have a song stuck in my head or when I'm listening to music, I tap my feet or do something else to the rhythm, like putting my teeth together or tapping with my fingers.

Picking at scabs. It's disgusting, not healthy, and sometimes painful but I HAVE to do it. I'm just weird that way.
Thank you for posting for me Firus.

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sucking my thumb, hehe. I play with my hair alot, although its short, but it is nappy.

D

Deleted member

Eating deep-fried babies. They taste really, really good, but they're so unhealthy! I know I should just start charbroiling them, but I just can't get myself to do it...
To sig, or not to sig.....duh.

I have a bad habit when I talk to girls. The girl starts talking to me, asking questions about myself. I give answers like "Yeah," "Something like that," or "Kinda." I stuttering the whole time.

And I only stopped biting my nails recently.

streetracr77

Smash Journeyman
Biting my nails, rolling up the corners of the papers, and doodling. I doodle everywhere!

Amide

Smash Lord
Fun Fact: There's more germs on your fingernails than on a toilet seat. So next time you bite your nails, imagine that.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
It'd be more sanitary.

Instead of fingernails, I chew on my lip posts.
:(

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Hard to believe...is it all the germs combined on all 10 fingernails or still just one...either way, I really only bite my nails to make them shorter anyway...

.CMW.

Smash Apprentice
When I'm upset or feeling lonely or any bad emotion really, I sometimes revert back to my youth and suck on a pacifier...Gah, the things you will tell people on the internet.

.CMW.

Mr.Fakeman

Smash Journeyman
My baddest habit, would be trying something with my skateboard like a really hard trick or stunt. Then at the same time, I know I can't do it but still proceed to try. I get hurt so many times, (sliding on my stomach, hole in my shins etc.) that it is not funny anymore. But I'm working on eliminating it.

Dedu

Smash Lord
Picking my nose is a bad habit that's never really left me since i was a kid.

And scratching my head. **** I got skin issues which leave my head really itchy in various different weather conditions I just can't stand to leave it alone at times.

Chilli seems to aggravate it alot.

smallwolf24

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0834-2422-8954
I pretend to sleep in class

I usually come very late in many situations

I daydream when someone talks to me

I eat cereal with a fork

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I drink directly from the milk carton.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Cody's gotten hit on the back of the head quite a few times for that.

He also does it with the Kool-Aid -_-

and if he's sick...I don't have much of an immune system, if any, so I'm automatically sick for a month.

What's irritating is the glasses are right next to the fridge.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
(sumo's bad habit)^^ That reminds me of a really gross story, where this guy had HIV and he was at his parents house, drank straight from the carton, and cut his lip on it. There was blood on it, and the next time his parents went to drink out of it they (FORTUNATLY) saw the blood. Imagine getting HIV just cuz someones bad habit...

So, don't do that. =P

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well, depends on the situation. This is usually when I'm up at night, and i'm thirsty, most preferrably for some milk. My parents know that I drink alot, and I shouldn't, but I can't help it. (Shouldn't because then it'll be all gone :/ )

So I skip the pouring the milk into a glass step, and simply drink directly from the carton, hopefully undetected, and mission accomplished. :psycho:

Just saw your post. Yeah, if I had Hiv I would DEFINETLY not do that. xD But you are right. xD

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer
Mhm, and if you ever have a female roommate and do that she will skin you :p

Just a warning lol

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well if she doesn't mind the milk being gone faster, then it wouldn't be a problem. lol

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
I spend hours on the computer and can't get off.
Yea, this is also a bad habit of mine as well, once I log on, (paricularly on SWF) then I can't stop, even when I go over the limit that I'm suppose to be on my computer, I can't shake this habit though no matter what I do lol...

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mom: CARLOS TIEM TO GET OFF THE COMPUTER BECAUSE ITS BEEN 3 HOURS
Me: Ok mom. -_-
*10 minutes later*
MOM: DID YOU GET OFF YET?!?
Me: Almost mom. ALMOST OK!
*30 minuts later*
MOM: GET OFF THE [censored] [censored] COMPUTER!
Me: -_- OKKKKKKK. I'm GETTING OFF NOW MOM. LIEK RIGHT NOW.
*20 minutes pass by*
MOM: [censored]!?!?!?
Me: *pulls plug out* I'm off, ok?
Mom: *silent*

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Ha, that reminds me of high school, I used to play BF 1942 until very late at night, because I mostly hung around an American clan. Then, sometimes my mom came into my room at night and said:"Ricardo, do you know it's [insert really late time here, like 2:30 AM]" And I always said:"Yeah mom, I'm going to bed..". Then she just walked out and went back to bed, and I continued my late night gaming.

But it was actually just a way for me to know what time it was without Alt-Tabbing out of the game.

Denzi

Smash Master
Nail/skin picking (NOT biting)
Procrastinating
Long periods of time on comp/video games
Staying up till like 3 AM when I'm supposed to get up at 6 the next morning -_-

M.K

Level 55
When I had my arm cast, I use to peel it off because I was so sick of it. I know that I shouldn't have done it, but those things drive you insane

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Nail/skin picking (NOT biting)
Procrastinating
Long periods of time on comp/video games
Staying up till like 3 AM when I'm supposed to get up at 6 the next morning -_-
These... though the last one not so much anymore... nyaa~
But seriously, I procrastinate way too much...

Top Bottom