• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

stelzig

Smash Lord
I'm sure some folk over here in North America will go after Armada wins Genesis 2.
:O

Posting here as well to tell people that they only have 4 days to register a team if they want to be seeded, it can't be true that only so few know who they'll team with/will play in teams at all :p
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300009

Edit: Oh, and it's not only abild who should be removed from the list, thias won't go either. Figure I should post this again now that we're getting so close to seeding day :)

Paju

Smash Journeyman
58. Mayhem (FI)
59. RTpmwe (FI)
60. VilNess (FI)
61. Paju (FI)
62. bËst (FI)
63. Salevits (FI)
64. HippiEetu (FI)
65. MasterTK (FI)
66. saska (FI)
67. Mallu (FI)
68. Jekkukissa (FI)

I will say once again that that list is uncorrect.

Confirmed players from Finland are RTpmwe, Mayhem, saska and Jekkukissa. In addition to that bËst, PeliQ and I are very interested and confirmed if bËst can take those days off from his jobs. We are also looking for 4th player to travel with us, but currently we don't have anyone. Laatikko was supposed to come with us, but his army got earlied and because of that can't come.

Mahie

Smash Lord
How will housing work? I'd like to come around the 9th because it's cheaper, then, but will there be housing for me and the person I'm traveling with?

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Hai guys, we are getting really close now and here's my big update that I promised some time ago!

Where to start? Guess I'll start with the most urgent.

I'm sorry for the bad idea with the list, but it would help alot if you all tried to get everyone on the list either confirmed or removed from it. If you see anyone on the list that you know are or aren't coming, please tell me asap or ask your mate to confirm/deconfirm :)
I'm sure to have made some mistakes with the current list, so if you find some just tell me.

Also, the teams thread is still only half-full. Please tell all your friends to sign up there as well! And of course try to find your teammate too if you don't have one yet (This can also be fixed at the tournament).
Thanks.

And then, I've gotten you all showers at a 30 sec walk from the venue and a whole building where at least a 100 people can sleep. More info regarding sleeping in the tournament information.

What else? Yeah, I've secured people for the café, so that's secure too.

And we're also in the Road to Apex now.

That's all for now, more will come soon, be sure of it.

Keep hyping.

Lolex <3

stelzig

Smash Lord
I think you can safely take off all the americans. At least m2k, kage, hbox.

So you are going to start making pools tommorow? Can't wait for pools :3

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
I'm just posting to say I won't be able to attend this tournament, even if I'm pretty sad about it. I've found a job for this summer, but it was not supposed to last until mid august.

(Also, if editing the list is needed, I don't think I could do it without messing up with all the numbers... :>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom