• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
^Send PP.. :redface:

Love you Hbox, but I want to play someone who actually needs to adapt to PAL.. =]
and I don't like Puff..
:awesome:
As if either of them care... your just a 9th place for them ;p Your basicly a rukker for either of them :D

Ill beat him with my pal fox though.. thats for sure ;)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ya I meant Fox vs Falco, somehow I would think the Fox nerfs would help Falco more in this matchup. Like putting Fox off-stage would seem in theory that the Falco needs to guess less for an edgeguard.

Zoler

Smash Ace
Personally I haven't played NTSC more than once or twice, but I've watched a lot of videos of NTSC and the difference isn't that huge. There is a difference indeed, but enough to change matchup ratio? Don't take my word for it but I don't think so. :p

Tho Foxs upsmash is also kinda whack in NTSC

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Well I hope some of the US guys come too so that I can actually feel the difference in between both versions and that they also prove themselves to conquer the world lol. I want to do that too of course.. =P

Beat!

Smash Master
Isn't like, all smashes and uair stronger, combined with firefox covering more range and having a larger AoE?

I mean, the jump from even to slight advantage isn't that big anyway.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Ya I meant Fox vs Falco, somehow I would think the Fox nerfs would help Falco more in this matchup. Like putting Fox off-stage would seem in theory that the Falco needs to guess less for an edgeguard.

this is true but using d air isnt as effective as ntsc, one of the best options is to shine turn around d air in pal as long as you time it right.

if not then its the obvious b air, d smash, f smash and f tilt edgeguards lol

its all pretty much the same, just less possible angles to abuse with the shorter firefox

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I still need a team mate for BEAST 2. I have a lot of team experience from earlier tournaments and can play a lot of characters in teams, like Fox/Falco/Marth/CF/Sheik and uuuuh Bowser + more. If you got any preferences, I'm fine with that. I would like to team with someone that knows the game though. The best would be if I knew you from somewhere, but as long as you know Melee on a decent level, that should be okay.

Alternatively I can team up with a Ganon Lv9 CPU, trololol.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I still need a team mate for BEAST 2. I have a lot of team experience from earlier tournaments and can play a lot of characters in teams, like Fox/Falco/Marth/CF/Sheik and uuuuh Bowser + more. If you got any preferences, I'm fine with that. I would like to team with someone that knows the game though. The best would be if I knew you from somewhere, but as long as you know Melee on a decent level, that should be okay.

Alternatively I can team up with a Ganon Lv9 CPU, trololol.
I'd be happy to team with you again if Cyr doesn't come/team with me. But I'd understand if you find someone else, as I'm not that good (not to mention the fact that our team didn't do well at Genesis).

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So ya.. this is really a 4 day event? Possibly at least 60 hours of smash in a row with all Europe.. omg... Thinking about this makes me tremble with excitement lol.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
I request warrior MMs! Chewing red meat from the bone, downing thick mead by the pint, bursting out in roaring laughter after relentlessly slaughtering your foe... and all the other stuff that warriors do.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
This tourny seems stacked... Me and Neasala may come to this...

Tonberry: SR5 - where? :(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I request warrior MMs! Chewing red meat from the bone, downing thick mead by the pint, bursting out in roaring laughter after relentlessly slaughtering your foe... and all the other stuff that warriors do.
There's no mercy in battle, there's only one man standing.. That is the truth. I will do anything to acquire victory over all men.

But sure let's MM. =)

Germs Lady

Smash Cadet
iF WE CAN GET 2,500+ VOTES BY 12PM on SUNDAY (This will get us in the top ten),

We will host a Live-Stream Chat Session at 6PM On SUNDAY

DURING THIS LIVE STREAM -----We will Release “THE GENESIS HYPE TRAILER” Release Date

THANK YOU ALL WHO VOTED AND THOSE THAT WILL - Spread this around to everyone you know via Facebook / Twitter / Email

Truly appreciate, much love,
Zohreh

Mizar

Smash Ace
only in PAL your quest might end.
Ganons fair is slow in our game

Damnit i really want to attend beast again but cant make this :urg:
Sell ticket and go BEAST
Im gonna try to come to this ;33 Fernandez is going too but he doesnt know yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom