• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T. II - 11-14 Aug 2011 [ROAD TO APEX]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aldwyn McCloud

Smash Ace
My girlfriend will probably travel with us too (although I don't think she will join any tournament), I apologize for forgetting to mention this (I'm just mentioning it in case of problems with space in the venue).

Also, does the venue have showers?

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
My girlfriend will probably travel with us too (although I don't think she will join any tournament), I apologize for forgetting to mention this (I'm just mentioning it in case of problems with space in the venue).

there is a nearby gym afaik, you have to pay like 2 euros to get in there though

Lolex

Smash Journeyman

Firstly, it's not a problem to bring your girlfriend as long as you say so, since she's also a person and we can't override the current limit. Just say that she will come in time (as you ofc did now, since it's many months to go) and it won't be a problem :)
And also, she will still need to pay entrance, and if she decides to actually join a tourney she can pay for that whenever she wants to before it starts.

And no, the venue does not have showers. We are currently looking for someplace close where we can hopefully get to borrow the showers for a set price. I can't say for certain yet but count on showers being available this time!

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
I'd be happy to team with you again if Cyr doesn't come/team with me. But I'd understand if you find someone else, as I'm not that good (not to mention the fact that our team didn't do well at Genesis).
I had a lot of fun back then at Genesis. I wouldn't mind to team with you again, but I need to be certain that I got a team mate :awesome:

Zone

Smash Champion
Since I can't go to genesis 2, I'll see what I can do about going here

Since a bunch of Americans are going, this would be a good time to increase the attendance list

Zoler

Smash Ace
That would be awesome Zone! Then you get to experience the Zelda vs Sheik matchup in PAL too ;)

Zone

Smash Champion
Lol, question can people smash di her smashes in PAL? Out of it I mean.

@zoler yeah :D maybe it won't be so bad without gay down throw :)

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Maybe Armada should learn the puff/peach matchup and not use secondaries.

That kind of statement just gets turned around easily lol. I think if Armada is willing to use secondaries then it could be viable for Hbox to do so as well but I'm not sure if he would.

Zone

Smash Champion
I used that as a way to show what I wasn't, I didn't know it was called panama I only knew that there was a panama city near panama canal. Oh well it's all cleared now who cares
:)

strawhats

Smash Master
i don't think so there is no sheik chaingrab on ylink in pal Version so we going to See puff :) whene hbox is Coming
m2k vs Ice PAL version. ;)

wonder who will win.

well if jason actually goes. Heard him say he's sending pp/hbox but might not actually attend because marth/fox/sheik are all nerfed in PAL.

better yet Ice vs PP/Hbox.

Divinokage

Smash Legend

wonder who will win.

well if jason actually goes. Heard him say he's sending pp/hbox but might not actually attend because marth/fox/sheik are all nerfed in PAL.

Really? If so then that would be the worst excuse I have ever heard.

strawhats

Smash Master
yeah...something about fighting armada in NTSC is hard enough, and having to fight him with nerfed marth/fox.

not to mention amsah ***** in PAL sheik dittos.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace

wonder who will win.

LOL! That is just as awesome as if Armada would refuse to play NTSC cuz all the top tiers are "buffed" =D

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I really think seeing NA's top players play PAL would be a real treat. I wonder how Hungrybox would adapt to moves not killing him...

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Maybe Armada should learn the puff/peach matchup and not use secondaries.

That kind of statement just gets turned around easily lol. I think if Armada is willing to use secondaries then it could be viable for Hbox to do so as well but I'm not sure if he would.
I was thinking more along the lines of "Hbox doesn't play any characters but Puff, so it won't do him any good". I'm pretty sure Armada prefers that Hbox sticks Puff vs Ylink, but he can probably beat his Falco/Fox/Sheik/whatever regardless, especially in PAL.
Don't sleep on Mada.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
jiggs is already broken in ntsc, in pal she should be banned

and yeah I doubt I'll ever go to europe because I have no confidence in myself I mean **** I lose to armada in ntsc how the **** am I supposed to win in PAL it's pointless if I'd be expecting to profit at all, and with my money situation there is no way it would be intelligent to go at all for me unless it was for just fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom