• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Zgetto: It would suck if you didn't come! I've been really eager to play the lot of you for a very long time, especially you and Amsah.
What seems to be the problem?

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
wuschel stop embarrassing urself :p

and btw, there is a chance armada wins the crew battle himself
nuff said!

yes, thats how far above is Armada from other players in the European scene...

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Zgetto: It would suck if you didn't come! I've been really eager to play the lot of you for a very long time, especially you and Amsah.
What seems to be the problem?
Nah we coming.. just adam, remen and faab not coming =/

nuff said!

Yea man hes like a god. I got posters of him on my wall.. just like you ! :D

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I don't think Armada would get very far alone in crews. He's not the 4-stocker M2K is. He seems to play just as good as he needs to to win pretty much anything, but at the cost of losing stocks.

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
I don't think Armada would get very far alone in crews. He's not the 4-stocker M2K is. He seems to play just as good as he needs to to win pretty much anything, but at the cost of losing stocks.
maybe u r rite, but at the same time, i believe he can perform solid 4 stocks as well, ive seen it, live, on many occasions, and btw dude! the day u dropped me off at the bus station after STIG, was the best nite ever HAHA just sayin.

Aniolas

Smash Ace
VBM: You're a scrub these days. You try to play jiggz and mess it up. You wouldn't even make it out of
pools.

Zgetto: Yeah, cuz that's how it usually turn out, huh?

Armada

Smash Lord

nuff said!

That´s right man =).

Zgetto: I know i have 4 stocking many people but i guees i 4 stock you at least one match at SNY (hard to remeber) when faab was the greatest coach of all time.

Zgetto

Smash Ace
LOL

Alright, we settle this at BEAST Miguel. I'm going slap you like a ***** with my pillow.
Foshoo.. Ima tap you.

That´s right man =).

Zgetto: I know i have 4 stocking many people but i guees i 4 stock you at least one match at SNY (hard to remeber) when faab was the greatest coach of all time.
You're always so lucky! This time u wont be and ima take that set ;) like im suposed too!

Seksy

Smash Rookie
I heard this Aniolas got a new PM, so he just has to read and answer it!

Btw I wanna get some infos about drinking in Sweden and about ways of handling up coming problems ;D

Aniolas

Smash Ace
About drinking in Sweden:

You can go to bars or clubs when you're 18 (some of them. The owner may set a higher age restriction).
We got special liquor stores, you can't buy anything stronger than 3.5 % beers in a supermarket.
To buy both beer, vodka or whatever), from this store you have to be 20 years old.

It's pretty expensive here, eps for you germans who are used to a lot cheaper prices. So if I were you I would bring a bottle or two and drink it before hitting the clubs.

Armada

Smash Lord
Zgetto: Lucky? Try another excuse this time =).

Kinda sadly my streak on 30 matches or something is gone now but i have already start a new streak =).
But i guees we will not seeing each other in finals this time :p

Zgetto

Smash Ace
Zgetto: Lucky? Try another excuse this time =).

Kinda sadly my streak on 30 matches or something is gone now but i have already start a new streak =).
But i guees we will not seeing each other in finals this time :p
Last 4 matches we played.. i ***** you 1 match!.. you barely beat me one match on batlefield i remember.. and the other 2 where you beat me you were lucky as hell! i dont see any odds how u can beat me in sweden now! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom