• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

EK

Smash Journeyman
Singles Teams Crews and freeplay if there is time, i dont think so many want to play low tier tournaments imo it just takes time

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
hi, please put me and KjaB on the List aswell, i'm booking the tickets rigth now (arrival friday, departure monday morning)

uhm... a quick question... would it be possible to bring a girlfriend without her haviong to pay entry fee (she's not a smasher sadly...)

Blubby

Smash Apprentice
hi, please put me and KjaB on the List aswell, i'm booking the tickets rigth now (arrival friday, departure monday morning)

uhm... a quick question... would it be possible to bring a girlfriend without her haviong to pay entry fee (she's not a smasher sadly...)
lol i was about to ask the same question... that's why i asked before if they got a shower there^^

bËst^

Smash Journeyman
bËst will be there. Last time at SVAR it was too much fun.

I hope that my buddy Qtio will come too. Othervice there will be no bad KNÄÄÄÄÄÄ yells :D

Lolex

Smash Journeyman
Lolex: bËst is marked two times in the list.
That's true, my bad.

And yeah, you may bring your girlfriend for support. You may need it, seeing that the swedish players have swedish girls as support. Hard to beat really ;)

Luma

Smash Lord
swedish blondes <3
even more hyped now xD
anyway ice still needs housing, gogo guys, dont be scared to get *****, it will only hurt the first time

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
That's true, my bad.

And yeah, you may bring a girlfriend for support. You may need it, seeing that the swedish players have swedish girls as support. Hard to beat really ;)
just to make things clear ^^
allright, good to know, i'll be booking NOW.
cya in sweden! hell yeah

edit: for your players-list... baxon is french, -ice- is german (dont know if its supposed to be THE ice...)

ZetTroxX

Smash Journeyman
Yomi confirmed

ZetTroxX confirmed

kJaB confirmed

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gogogogogogogo 4 Germany vs. Schweden crewmatch!!! :)

Seksy

Smash Rookie
Seksy and Wshl officially confirmed, I booked our flights 2 mins ago.

And put Failix away, he told me that he got other plans than having an epic weekend in Sweden.

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
Seksy and Wshl officially confirmed, I booked our flights 2 mins ago.

And put Failix away, he told me that he got other plans than having an epic weekend in Sweden.
id like to have the detailed information about our housing ( 06.-11.01) as well please :>

Aniolas

Smash Ace
id like to have the detailed information about our housing ( 06.-11.01) as well please :>
I don't know if we have to split you up to two groups, or all of you can stay at the same place. It depends on this one guy, and as soon as I know I let you know. But you all will get housing, so don't worry.

Btw, was the flaker who decided not to come a part of your group? So is it 3 of you now? Or was that someone else, and will Ice take the same flights as you guys?

EDIT:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11563008#post11563008
Thread about housing, post in there.

Wschl

Smash Apprentice
I dunno if tea. is coming now.
Just want to make sure seksy and me can stay together. Dont want to be alone u know. Dunno if we fly with other smashes though. Just make sure we both can be for now ;)

VA

Smash Hero
oh wow kjab is confirmed but I cant team with him, im teaming with VA

Sorry kjab >_<

Jolteon isnt coming btw
If you want to team with kjab I can probably convince swizzy to come or team with beast and train him up loads by january. It's up to you.

stelzig

Smash Lord

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
what's a sek? I mean... I'm guessing 100 Sek is... kinda like ... I DON'T EVEN KNOW. It can't = $10 because this will be a big event... lol...

My friend Shy guy wants to go so I'm gathering info.

Pep1to

Smash Journeyman
Is it true that there are 98 interested? cause i see many more getting interested and ppl confirming too =/.

Fuzzy: U should play Nizro too =)

-Ice-

Smash Apprentice
Id like to challenge both jeapie and pamaro :)

falcon round robin? <3

armada's falcon made me lol when I play it at Amsah's place

thats a great idea it would be nice to see pamaro against jeapi or fuzz if they not meet in the
bracket

can i join the rr ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom