• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.E.A.S.T | 7-9 January 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace
Those who fly to Stockholm Skavsta (and are getting housed by Rocky?) and need a ride to/from the tournament better tell me soon, in case we can't find another driver. Those 10 spots are going to fill up quickly.
why dont we have a housing thread for this ****

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Those who fly to Stockholm Skavsta (and are getting housed by Rocky?) and need a ride to/from the tournament better tell me soon, in case we can't find another driver. Those 10 spots are going to fill up quickly.
You are giving people false hope. =(
It's like 13-14 people who's interested of getting a spot in AJPs car or even more, and there's only room 11 (AJP included). And the chances of finding a new driver is slim and none. Better for the foreigner to book train tickets now when they are cheap.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Well I already mentioned the car a few days ago, so I'm just updating the status on that car. It's easier for Stockholmers to take a train than for foreigners, especially from Skavsta/Nyköping. If they can confirm their spot in the car within a few days, they will get it.

edit:
And how is "those 10 spots are going to fill up quickly" giving false hope? False hope would be "you may get a ride to the tournament".

Ramzeh

Smash Ace
Willz Says:

i wanna meet hack cuz someone told me at SNY (exalador i think) that i look just like him

Falcinho

Smash Ace
Well I already mentioned the car a few days ago, so I'm just updating the status on that car. It's easier for Stockholmers to take a train than for foreigners, especially from Skavsta/Nyköping. If they can confirm their spot in the car within a few days, they will get it.

edit:
And how is "those 10 spots are going to fill up quickly" giving false hope? False hope would be "you may get a ride to the tournament".
If there's still space Pasi, Timi and me (Sagl) would love to join that minibus, but if you can't take all of us we'll just go by train.
And what was that with the driver you need? 2 of us have a driver license in case that's important =P

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
If there's still space Pasi, Timi and me (Sagl) would love to join that minibus, but if you can't take all of us we'll just go by train.
And what was that with the driver you need? 2 of us have a driver license in case that's important =P
2nd driver means someone else who can also rent a bus and drive people from Stockholm.

How confirmed are you?

Jackio

Smash Cadet
Yeah, I've aldready bought 4 seats in AJPs car, 6 left gogogo.

So yeah, if you guys think you can tail us if you rent another car, then step it up man.

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
It's a little difficult to do this on smashboards, someone should contact me on MSN or something...

So there are basically 3 options:
a) I rent the only bus, and about 15 stockholmers and an unknown number of foreigners will have to fight for the 10 spots available.
b) There are enough foreigners (about 10+) flying to Stockholm Skavsta that you can rent your own bus.
c) At least one of you foreigners who fly to Stockholm actually come all the way to Stockholm, rent a second bus, and drive the rest of the Stockholmers + a few foreigners from Skavsta.

I probably should clarify that the Stockholm Skavsta airport is about 90mins of driving from Stockholm towards Gothenburg.

Falcinho

Smash Ace
I'm pretty much confirmed but i need to discuss housing and travel-stuff with the other Austrians before i can book.

Now there are 4 Austrians interested btw (Pasi, Timi, kiw1 and me)

We'll probably book in the next days, so I'll let you know when we are confirmed.

How much does renting a Minibus cost for 1 person?
edit: i mean when you divide the price by the amount of persons in the car ;)

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
It's about 340-370€ total for the bus + gas, depending on if you get a diesel or gasoline version. It's a 9 seat bus, but I've been driving 11 people in them for a long time.

Flikkflakk

Smash Rookie
Nothing is confirmed as of yet, but I'm very interested. Will talk to some Norwegians to at least try to fill up a car. Looking forward to how it all turns out!

- Flikkflakk

strawhats

Smash Master
ok...i dont mind being called a noob. Too much ****'s happened in the community with deaths and **** over the last year and a half going on 2 years.

Hack

Smash Journeyman
Yeh, we be hustlin n grindin on da flo n dey be liek DAYUMM SON WE AIN'T GOT **** ON DEM MOFOS SLICK COMBOS N ALL n I be like we got dis **** wrapped up :)
UGS, you're going down as well.

Yomi-no-Kuni

Smash Lord
i know it wasnt, and i know the match was ****ed up anyway, but i just think the whole situation is hilarious :D
so yeah...
bad jokes are appropriate

VA

Smash Hero
I have no idea what actually happened. But I lost to some scrubs at apex so I can't say anything anyway!

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
ryanair are ****ing *******s, I booked the wrong time flight back (which is like some dumb time on monday morning)

now they want £10 for me to change it, **** that. I PHONED THEM WITHIN 10 MINS AND THEYRE TRYING TO CHARGE ME £10 WTF

can someone help me get to gothernburg airport early monday morning? (9am, my flight is at 10am)

It should be ok for vanity angel and beast

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I just realized the last names; are Aniolas/Armada and Helios related? Christ, talent just runs in that family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom