• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.B.O.T 1- Melee Mayhem! Congratulations RoyalBlood on winning!!!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Wow, that's freaking hilarious! We were all like "Hmm..." and then that ARCH guy basically kept killing you while WINGS and I were just kinda playing each other, hehe.

Barge

All I want is a custom title
So I see why you went crazy with this tournament, Barge. 35 pages, yes, but it's kinda went to hell. I hope your next tournament is organized better... >_>
Next tournament will be

a. Much more strict

b. Single Elimination

c. Funner!

I think Double Elim is one of the reasons this tourney went to hell and back.

@Delta: I know, c hood is awesome D:

Barge

Hopefully all of you sign up for my next one...
Depending on what the theme is going to be though.
We have to wait for royal and fm O:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I don't know what tournament you all were in, but mine was single-elimination. :)

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
... Sir 0rion, this was double elimination... Am I missing something here?

EDIT: Yes FMOI, I agree. Also, we need Barge and perhaps some volunteers to have a set calendar for the tourney, who will PM the entrants when a new round is in place.

Barge

... Sir 0rion, this was double elimination... Am I missing something here?
His opponent got auto advanced.
He's just joking

I can set up a chat room. Won't be hard.

As for volunteers, I won't really need any, directors can pm 10 people at a time, I would'nt mind doing that for each person each round.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
Alright then, I'll wait for the next tourney. I wonder what the theme will be...? I loved the theme for this tourney, but it's so obvious. I hope it's creative.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Because my tournament actually had a deadline for it, perhaps? Because my opponent only had a limited time to play, perhaps? AND when I tried contacting you, you were in a free for all with your friends and I couldn't get it...
Wow it's like you're talking about me here..... Let's think. Did I have a deadline? Yes. Basically Barge just said you won because you kept ignoring me (I still fail to see how that's fair). Did I have a limited time to play? Yes. My TV is used by the rest of my family to watch movies. I was in a FFA with some friends when you tried to contact me? OH you poor poor thing! Maybe that's because I got SICK OF WAITING FOR HOURS WHILE YOU DID THE SAME THING TO ME! I even left you a pm saying that if you joined I would remake and we would 1v1.

Point in case. Have some empathy ffs.

Oh, and c.Hood IS amazing.

Barge

I had a tough decision deciding on who to advance, it's not like I'd completely blow you off Lotm.
But I was tired of waiting for over 12 hours. So I finally just picked Fm for personal and other reasons.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
This drama is getting out of hand. Please stop.

LotM, if you're determined to win this tourney, just play in Barge's next tourney. It'll be the same thing but different. Lol.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I believe Fm probably would have won. But come on. He won because he put me at the bottom of his great and important list of things to do? I tell you that stings a lot worse than defeat. I'm insulted. He wouldn't give me the time of day. How would you feel?

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
I won over FMOI 3-0 <.<
First match on Pokemon Stadium
2nd on Corneria
3rd on Brinstar GG's FMOI
Your IC are very good, just master the CG's and you're done =3
Lag was especially noticeable on 3rd match btw D:

Barge

Wow royal, you're a beast.

Congratulations to you.

What what you like the next theme to be?

@ Fm: It's okay D:

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
I'll be back tomorrow. Make sure your tournament idea is good, Royal!

Barge, make this new tournament better than sex. And give is a badass name. G' nite everybody. Don't forget to enter the next tourney.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Congrats Royal. I'll keep you on my FC list so we can do some friendlies some time, eh? I felt pretty bad in our matches (not a john your zelda stings), so maybe I could beat you once or twice. Interesting first tournament I guess. I didn't do as poorly as I expected.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I won over FMOI 3-0 <.<
First match on Pokemon Stadium
2nd on Corneria
3rd on Brinstar GG's FMOI
Your IC are very good, just master the CG's and you're done =3
Lag was especially noticeable on 3rd match btw D:
I beg to differ regarding the "good games" part... Also, I can chain grab but it doesn't help when you can simply break out with Nayru's Love...

Barge

RoyalBlood is having trouble picking the theme, what do you guys think it should be?

Personally, I'm thinking heavy weights, but..... Idk really.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sir Orion had some good theme ideas. I can't think of any myself. Give me a few moments and I think of some (They might suck)

Barge

Pit
Snake
Olimar
Pikachu
Toon link
Zelda
Lucario
Samus
ROB
Wolf
Falco
Fox

Anymore?

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Alright! I already said I wouldn't post anymore. You can take it from me, I'm not about to post on this topic if you don't want me to! :)

Top Bottom