• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.B.O.T 1- Melee Mayhem! Congratulations RoyalBlood on winning!!!

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Err... no! In fact, Delta told me he felt so bad about my phantom elimination last week that he went ahead and forfeited.

Yeah, that's it.

(Yes, we did our matches. He beat me 2-1. :( )

Barge

All I want is a custom title
Err... no! In fact, Delta told me he felt so bad about my phantom elimination last week that he went ahead and forfeited.

Yeah, that's it.

(Yes, we did our matches. He beat me 2-1. :( )
Sorry

who's advancing again?
You say he forfeited, but I don't know if your lying or not :p

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Follow me, here.

He beat me on Pokemon Stadium.
I beat him on Corneria.
He beat me on Battlefield.

He wins 2-1.
I post humorously to hide the unbearable shame of not placing.
You advance him to face FMOI for the losers' finals.
I go and grab something to eat, then play Mother 3.

Halaster

Smash Ace
Hey! I'm not out of it yet!

Edit: and on another note just how will we handle the final three people in the Loser's Bracket anyways?

Barge

Aw, thanks for reporting though.

Stay and bump mai thread. I hope to post my new one tonight.

Edit: Halaster, you're fighting delta, if you wanna do it now..contact him.

Halaster

Smash Ace
Ahh... err... I won't be able to face him right away... by 7 (15 min) possibly... and if not then I can almost certainly do our matches at 8.

Halaster

Smash Ace
I've PM'd him... even if we take a bit till we can do our match we can at least square away all the details now. If things really start to take to long you can just DQ me.

Barge

Ugh, and so close too. I don't want to extend this tournament today. I'm finishing it today no matter what!

Barge

When halaster and delta finish their match, I'll just auto advance you if hes a no show

Halaster

Smash Ace
Delta won 2-1 very close and very awesome games.

Delta (Luigi) vs. Halaster (Mario)
Pokemon Stadium: Delta wins 1 stock.
Rainbow Cruise: Halaster wins 1 stock. (as after a failed SJP Delta fell right through a platform I wasn't aware you could fall through)
Battlefield: Delta wins 1 stock. (Probably the widest margin of victory in the set... I managed to SD myself while he was at 22% from aggressive edgeguarding.)

It is unfortunate to be out of this tourney, but all of these games I enjoyed immensely.

Barge

Thank youuuuuuuuu

Lotm and FM are both online, but FM is in friendlys with someone else. He needs to get back on SWF >;O

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
I like how FMOI blows me off for 5 consecutive hours and then goes to the finals anyways. You officially took me out of this tourny because I waited and checked smashboards every 30 minutes for a new message all day, and then when they finally came I had to eat dinner. Good luck FMOI. You probably would have won anyway....... -_-

Barge

Sorry lotm, its just that everything is so unorganized atm. And everyone is coming on and offline. Better luck next time >_> <_<

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I like how FMOI blows me off for 5 consecutive hours and then goes to the finals anyways. You officially took me out of this tourny because I waited and checked smashboards every 30 minutes for a new message all day, and then when they finally came I had to eat dinner. Good luck FMOI. You probably would have won anyway....... -_-
Blow you off? I was traveling back home!!! I told you that! I THEN told you that I was trying to fight someone else in another tournament first...

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Blow you off? I was traveling back home!!! I told you that! I THEN told you that I was trying to fight someone else in another tournament first...
How is that not blowing me off? I was ready to have the 15-minute-long match ALL DAY and barge drops ME instead of YOU. I couldn't even get you to tell me what your counterpick was until 3 messages. That was just cold man. Am I not important enough for you? I started messaging you at 1:21 or so and now it's 6. I checked SWF every 30 minutes or so.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Hey, you guys! You can't bring drama into this tournament, because I had that market cornered first! :bee:

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Yeah, and that's the big problem with Peach; she just doesn't have a safe, reliable killing attack. The damaging part isn't a big deal. She can GET to that last hit, she just has a freaking impossible time actually hitting it.

What happened during those last couple of matches? You were there, but not doing anything.

Delta_BP26

Smash Ace
So I see why you went crazy with this tournament, Barge. 35 pages, yes, but it's kinda went to hell. I hope your next tournament is organized better... >_>

Also, love the sig, Barge. C Hood is AMAZING. Just look at my winrar of a sig.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
How is that not blowing me off? I was ready to have the 15-minute-long match ALL DAY and barge drops ME instead of YOU. I couldn't even get you to tell me what your counterpick was until 3 messages. That was just cold man. Am I not important enough for you? I started messaging you at 1:21 or so and now it's 6. I checked SWF every 30 minutes or so.
Because my tournament actually had a deadline for it, perhaps? Because my opponent only had a limited time to play, perhaps? AND when I tried contacting you, you were in a free for all with your friends and I couldn't get it...

Top Bottom