• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I need a pic like that for my avy...

*is so bringing his digital camera to BAMF*

I'll make sure to take a pic right in Juan's face during a set with the flash on too!

:troll:

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Aight...I'm gonna try to come to this, but only if I get home before 6:30 p.m. and get lots of sleep the night before lol

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Because of work I am just now able to read all the pages(took a good half hour) so heres 2 quotes I felt I should say

****, it's sad to say the only people that have ever really gave me some good advice and actually sat down with me and helped me with my mistakes are SK and Tech (and Roller to an extent.) Everyone is so worried about people getting better than them. I mean granted I am not the best player or anything but when I am playing friendlies agaist say Cello who came to Techs cafe tournies I tried giving him some advice on how to improve. I am pretty sure I was the only one to ask him if he wanted to friendly for 2 of the cafe tournies I saw him at. Now he just left the scene. Granted he didn't post, but I can guarantee that it was because he felt left out.
not true I saw him at the first cafe and he looked scared and no spots were available so I called next on LOE1 and Asphers tv and won my first round then asked Cello if he wanted next. after we played like 3 games I had to go find who my partner was because I never met him(jonthemesa which it was fun teaming with you) before so someone else got to take my spot and play against him(and I told him a few things about kirby later). later I also saw ally giving him some pointers about calling next and not being so shy

ANYONE who teams with me would be fine because I will never use MK in doubles lol.
at TCSC you were MK for the first game we played because you didnt like that Jon was MK and I had D3 EXP...you should have stayed him because your d3 got wrecked game 3

Im hoping to bring a friend to this tourney to play Brawl/Melee and if she doesnt want to do teams or doesnt come Ill team with you again Gifts...I wont bea able to face 2 MKs in that tiny part of PS1 this time :)

1 more thing If I get my friend to come and bring his Guitar Hero how many people would play/MM him? also which GH's would you want to play I'm pretty sure he has them all?

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm sorry I just find it amusing that not only that you feel the need to bring up one of the few times I have used MK, but on top of that you're attempting to talk ****. That's hilarious. Perhaps you'd like to play me in doubles when I'm teaming with someone I have chemistry with. Then you'll be the one getting wrecked..kind of like in singles.

Oh and lets not forget what happened when you and Van played me and Judge while we're at it.

:awesome:

ZTD | TECHnology

why do people use doubles sets in arguments for singles
I have no idea and it annoys the hell out of me.

Its like when Ragequaza tried arguing with me that he deserved a bye over Sparta Kick because him and Ori took 1st in dubs at rizk'in..that's right 5 teams.

*face palm*

Also Gio we need to practice this week. I will teach some sexy thiings ;)

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I have no idea and it annoys the hell out of me.

Its like when Ragequaza tried arguing with me that he deserved a bye over Sparta Kick because him and Ori took 1st in dubs at rizk'in..that's right 5 teams.

*face palm*

Also Gio we need to practice this week. I will teach some sexy thiings ;)

I found that hilarious XD on 3 levels
1. He actually believed he was better than SK
2. He isn't ranked, why would he get seeded higher than someone who has been ranked for 2 seasons lol
3. We won a 5 team dubs bracket, so we get seeded higher X)

It just shows that he doesn't know much about the offline scene and seeding.

ZTD | TECHnology

Gio played me In Round 2 Winner's actually. Then I ended up playing Ragequaza in Winner's Semis.

Which pretty much means you were seed as a 2nd and I was seeded as a 2nd/3rd. (getting on that 2nd seed level though baby ;) )

What's The Point

Smash Master
So I'll be at this. I have to take things from EL to Plymouth, so as is my custom I'll wait till a smash weekend to double up my trip.

However, I'm trading my Escape for a truck in Plymouth, so my potential passenger load is pretty limited.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Wait, when seeding brackets do you guys actually take rankings in consideration over someone who everyone knows is better and should be ranked but isn't because of inactivity (like the ragequaza thing). So if anther decides to go to a tourney you're gonna seed someone ranked like gio over him? (no offense gio)

fZk

Smash Lord
So I'll be at this. I have to take things from EL to Plymouth, so as is my custom I'll wait till a smash weekend to double up my trip.

However, I'm trading my Escape for a truck in Plymouth, so my potential passenger load is pretty limited.
Not sure if I can go anyways but I'm assuming you're leaving from EL staying at Plymouth, right?

What's The Point

Smash Master
I didn't plan to stay in Plymouth.

Since you don't plan to go anyway, I'm just going to say I'm driving alone and cut it off now. I might have to fill my car or leave early or do other stuff, and I don't want to worry about getting people to EL or bus stops.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Oh, so this circuit got shortened to 4 events? I didn't even notice.
yeah it will work out better for me and my wallet since I'm paying out of pocket for the circuit prizes in each game I believe I'm putting $200 in. sometimes you need to take risks to put on a good show :)

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Alright, that makes sense. Out of curiosity, what is the breakdown of the top 4 payout that was mentioned in the OP then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom