• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
ANYONE who teams with me would be fine because I will never use MK in doubles lol.

But SK will be unavailable for the next month so ...Big Momma Tech is gonna be trying out all the other MKs in the meantime. SK is cool with it though we have an open relationship.

LMAO @ how gay I made that sound.

ZTD | TECHnology

You *****, I thought you were teaming with Marco. lol I already agreed to team with Gifts because I kept asking for weeks and you never gave me an answer rofl and then I see Marco post you guys were teaming. =X

ZTD | TECHnology

LOL you're totally right. Well I'm not going to drop Gifts as a teammate when we agreed. Knowing him he'd probably say something like "It's alright Tech, I don't mind if you team with Gio and I can go Wario with Marco" or something like that but I can't ask him to do that lol That's my white meat right there. ;)

And LOL at Gifts. Best team ever.

ZTD | TECHnology

I DO want to team with Gio, but I also want to try teaming with you. This is totally your call Kyle. Its either this event or next one guaranteed <3

And dammit SK why you gotta be MIA now when double MK gets banned in dubs. Freest bracket ever. ;)

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
I wont lie you might not have this opportunity again to team with someone wayy better than me in a doubles tourny where mk/mk teams are banned. I'd rather see you team with Gio and place in that money rather than teaming with me when I'm still inexperienced with my character and have a much larger shot to not do well.

Next tourny for sure though? <3

ZTD | TECHnology

Oh HELL no, y'all best back up off that. I will cut a *****.

*snaps fingers*

But anyway Kyle, I do appreciate it. Gio and I have been trying to do this forever lol And yes I promise I've got you next event no matter what happens/who's attends. On the bright side this gives us more time to plan things out <3

Pimp Daddy it looks like its FINALLY going down. Too much swag for one tournament.

EDIT: Someone team with my boy! He's gotten so much better!

ZTD | TECHnology

ROFL @ Juan.

Hmmm Juan, if I didn't know any better I'd say you were part black..:yeahboi:

Gio, we're ****** this event and taking 1st. Ally is freer than shoplifting at Kmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom