• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah you pretty much lost just cuz of the stage. and dropping grabs lolz

i still feel people underestimate the impact stage has on a match yo

smashville's platform pretty much makes it impossible for MK to be approached by ICs. i told marco how to abuse it and look what happened kekekekeke

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
A man gets nervous when 20 people are screaming/cheering in the background...rofl.

I'm bringing headphones to the next tournament just in case you *******s do it again ;)

And yeah I did not thinking about the platform tbh. But yes I dropped like 5 grabs in that game alone...I didn't punish his spotdodges in close range..I didnt wait for his airdodges I just kept Up-airing blindly..etc etc. I played bad during that match. Oh well. I'm good enough to know my mistakes at the very least. Plus I've got the support of my good friends...and we should all have that kind of support. Not just me...or Gio or Lain ..but everyone. Gifts, Jon, Apasher, Cello, Ori, ...EVERYONE.

ZTD | TECHnology

Dude OoS are haters on MI. They're just jealous of our swag.

So Gio, Marco, Jon:

Are we past this? Are you guys entering Brawl? Please do. For me. For BIG MOMMA TECH.

LOL perfect example

and hmmm... well... maybe. but i still wanna go diddy at some point LOL

also most of what i said was how i really feel. i'd say only 20% was trolling. or maybe a little more. :yeahboi:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
tech youre one of my favorite smashers, I really want you to get pr and i want you to be known because I love watching that d3 son.

yeah ill enter. Gio ill teach you all i know about diddy

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Here's what I think:

Just so we don't forget...this is a CIRCUIT, and we've completed half of it. Banning MK at the next one is a slap in the face to the Meta Knight mains who have placed in the first two BAMF's. Halfway through a circuit is not the time for experimentation/drastic rule changes.

I think doing a MK ban through a $1-$5 side tournament (that doesn't count toward circuit rankings/power rankings) would be a better idea.

I said it somewhere else, but I'm not in favor of banning Meta Knight unless the decision is unanimous throughout the community. The biggest change I'm willing to go with right now is banning either Brinstar or Rainbow Cruise.

But I'm not the TO and won't even be able to make it to the brackets this Saturday...I'm just trying to throw out something logical here.

ZTD | TECHnology

Jon, we're practicing tomorrow and you're coming to my house again son. I will drag you out that house if I must ;)

And thanks Marco. That means a lot <3

Alright guys, can we officially put this ugly debate behind us now? I mean in all seriousness this NEEDED to happen. I feel like we can get past this now and focus on making each other better.

Then we can prove from free Illinois and Ohio really is. That's the important part.

Let's really take the time out this weekend to help each other and learn new things instead of trying to just be better than the next guy.

dont forget nebraska

i think i have a lot of stuff i could tell ppl that would help them out but sometimes i feel like people dont take what i say about brawl srsly cuz i'm still kinda new and i just abuse broken :metaknight: :[

but i think i have a pretty deep understanding of the game. i've played m2k lain ally dehf... etc. etc. a bunch and now i've been oos quite a few times.

fZk

Smash Lord
what gio said!

all in all it doesnt really matter because the bbr rc is probably doing something like this anyways. Oh and food for thought, i never cp brinstar or rc <<333 I dont like the stages
**** that Marco, you sure were quick to take me to brinstar as soon as I striked RC, so don't say never.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Just so we don't forget...this is a CIRCUIT, and we've completed half of it. Banning MK at the next one is a slap in the face to the Meta Knight mains who have placed in the first two BAMF's. Halfway through a circuit is not the time for experimentation/drastic rule changes.
I'm going to give you a high five for being the only person who seems to have noticed that.

As I mentioned before I was going to dissuade Ori from banning MK after he actually did it (For singles).

Though, despite the circuit nature, I see no problem with banning Brinstar or whatever stage changes he wants to make. No one even remembers that this is a circuit.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
sorry for being pissed, I just REALLY dont want the scene to do something stupid like ban mk or to disband completly. I want to be able to get good and go to an OoS tourney and make a name for MI somewhat. Thats been jon and I's goal for a while.

Jon so has the potential, he has only been playing this game like half a year

oh and fzk i totally forgot about that. I dont like that stage though. I dont know it at all. JUAN YOU QUIET DOWN NOW. We are trying to kiss and make up <3

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I'm down Tech. I think everyone just needed to vent hardcore and it seems things will be back to the norm.

I'm still for banning MK/MK teams and getting rid of RC and/or Brinstar.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
This was part of Ori's plan all along.

1. Create drama
2. Anger MK mains
3. ???
4. Profit

Look what he's done, 19 people viewing the thread right now!

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
What a baller, he just revived MI scene. Oh Juggleguy, you still gonna teach me some maylay right?

Also shoutouts to fZk for being my only victim ever on RC!!!!

ZTD | TECHnology

I love this started in one thread and exploded..and then exploded even further in another thread..then people were talking about quitting. And now everyone is cool again.

I love Michigan Brawl.

ROFL

fZk

Smash Lord
Ooops late to the fight....

Since we're saying nice things, I'm gonna say some too.

Marco and Jon I get really happy when you guys win and I always cheer for you two, loudly I might add. I also take a little pride because I feel that our smashfests at my place help you both get better, so I feel I had a part of that.

Tech is my biggest (only?) fan, I always hear your voice in the background when I'm playing, sorry if I'm not always cheering for you specially when playing the two mentioned above.

meh doing that just means MI will become even freer at dubs, and anytime we go OoS we can expect last place. definitely a good way to grow the community. :yeahboi:

and fzk i cheer for you as long as you arent playing an MK :denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

Ooops late to the fight....

Since we're saying nice things, I'm gonna say some too.

Marco and Jon I get really happy when you guys win and I always cheer for you two, loudly I might add. I also take a little pride because I feel that our smashfests at my place help you both get better, so I feel I had a part of that.

Tech is my biggest (only?) fan, I always hear your voice in the background when I'm playing, sorry if I'm not always cheering for you specially when playing the two mentioned above.
No one else cheers for you and that's lame. You're got so much better to and people need to recognize it if they haven't. :D But everyone has their really good friends they'll always cheer for. I don't really get cheered against often surprisingly but I'd never take offense if/when it happens. Like I will always cheer for Gifts or SK or Mikey unless they're playing each other then I just watch and give props to sweet moves. But you know its nice to hear people cheering for you tbh. It shows that you care.

nothing helps me more than hearing chants of 'pimp daddy' during intense sets... that alone helped me almost beat blue rogue and will those times... ugh

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Yo gio i was there at siis yelling beyawwwwwwww when it was appropriate. :yeahboi:

peaple looked at me funny. :(

What's The Point

Smash Master
I rarely cheer. At MI tournaments, even more so. It seems odd to cheer fZk to beat Gio, because I want them both to win. I cheered for Jon last weekend against SK, because that was ridiculous and hype, and I was certain even if SK lost he'd just **** his way through loser's so no harm done.

OoS I might mildly trash talk, mostly just sarcastic comments. The players hearing me depends on how large the crowd is. Though it normally only starts because some one near me is talking and I counter that, so it's more of spectator trashing.

ZTD | TECHnology

Cheering helps a lot..at least for me it does. I know some people it makes them more nervous.

When I think about it...a lot of people cheer for me during hype sets. lol ESPECIALLY in doubles. It makes me feel warm and loved <3 lol

And a little tingly. In the good way :bee:

@Gifts: LOLOLOLOLOL

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I can't really cheer unless its a situation where I want the underdog player to win (Jon vs SK or Marco vs Tech). Everyone here is too damn good of a friend to choose sides.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
The only set I got to see fzk play was his set against dingdong, I was cheering for ding cause he's my homeboy and we go way back

loved the ending against ori though :troll:

i was also cheering for junebug when he was playing against MI cause he's also my wifi $B homeboy

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

The only set I got to see fzk play was his set against dingdong, I was cheering for ding cause he's my homeboy and we go way back

loved the ending against ori though :troll:

i was also cheering for junebug when he was playing against MI cause he's also my wifi $B homeboy

:phone:
GTFO you traitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom