• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Alright, that makes sense. Out of curiosity, what is the breakdown of the top 4 payout that was mentioned in the OP then?
Its going to be top 3 I should go edit that lol.

How did you end up eating the circuit prizes burden? I thought the plan was for the venue fees to generate the prizes.
Well, I want to pay back those who invested money into getting the venue. At $200 for rent we didn't break even so I have nothing from venue fee to put into the pot. So I'm doing the next best thing and taking money from my self and fueling the circuit. Its my circuit I'll take a financial hit.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I was excited for this being a circuit with MvC in it because I was most likely going to get that prize but if its coming from your pocket and the circuit didn't attract more people there's no point. Save your money get rid of the circuit and if you still want to make a mk banned tourney your last one would make sense to have it there.

If you've given up on mk banned then the last ones just another BAMF that everyone will enjoy

:phone:

Moooose

Smash Champion
Its going to be top 3 I should go edit that lol.

Well, I want to pay back those who invested money into getting the venue. At $200 for rent we didn't break even so I have nothing from venue fee to put into the pot. So I'm doing the next best thing and taking money from my self and fueling the circuit. Its my circuit I'll take a financial hit.
**** that keeep your money

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
It was a valiant effort, however if the circuit pot money is coming out of your pocket then just don't do it. You need to look out for yourself as well sometimes.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Awww thanks guys, my wallet/bank account love you all. I really want to find a way to congradulate the champs of each game >_>;

@DRDN, yes event 4 will count as the championship event and the point ls will tally like i stated in the OP.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Could steal AlphaZealot's idea and buy little trophies for people. Costs like 10 each or something.
also a decent idea but I think Id rather have a cool looking paper with ori art all over it and my name calling me a champ then a trophy I have to place on something

but thats just me and others might not want something so personal

ZTD | TECHnology

You could have both....?

Also Zyth: What do you know about D3's standing infinite? ;) Use :dk2: against me in doubles. He's my FAVORITE punching bag. :bee:

ZTD | TECHnology

I dare you, Kevin.

I'll bring out my Drunk :dk2: and we shall see who has the best doubles ape.

P.S. Bring Skittles Vodka. That **** gave me superpowers.

fZk

Smash Lord
My fishing trip for Saturday got canceled so I can go to this.

Anybody (Melee people too) passing by EL that can give me a ride? Will give gas $$.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Ori, forget about the circuit prizes, you've done enough for us.

But if I end up in top 3 circuit for Melee, I demand a free hot dog at a future Ori Bro event :denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

So Gio, Ori tells me you're teaming with Boxxy now. If that's true can you confirm that because frankly I was under the impression we were teaming. I don't really care, but out of respect you could tell me yourself instead of me hearing it from a 3rd party. If that is just speculation, then never mind.

yooooooo sorry i meant to text you or something but... i forgot lolz. boxxy called me and asked. this might be like his last brawl tournament ever. so i was going to ask if that was ok with you... i've been wanting to team with my baby for a long time. we'll team at the next one i promise yoooooo

:woman:

ZTD | TECHnology

I mean as long as you guys know double MK is banned lol. But yeah, that's fine. I don't care as long as I know before the event is all.

Boxxy

Smash Lord
gio ilu so much :) <3333

we gonna win

don't be mad at gio. I called him when I woke up case I decided I wanted to win money and **** with Gio. my regular team mate has work and won't be able to make it and I really wanna team with gio since we haven't before.

ZTD | TECHnology

I'm not mad at Gio for wanting to team with you, Luke. The ONLY reason I am annoyed is because I had to hear it from Ori...but its nothing I'm going to lose sleep over. Gio will be around, you don't really attend tournaments these days, so I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom