• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Hey Ori, if I show up too late for pools and I just want to play friendlies that night, do I just have to pay the $5 venue fee or will I have to pay the hourly rate that the LAN center regularly has?

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
it would be just the venue fee darklouis, dont worry, the owners are chill
Thanks!

Hopefully I get back in MI around 5:00-6:00, so I hope to get there by 7:30 and maybe catch pools. I'm expecting something to delay our trip back, but I'll be bringing my Wolf if I can make it. :awesome:

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Yo, I think me and LOE1 have improved a little in Brawl. Same thing for me and ZeldaMaster in Melee.

:phone:

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Remind me to friendly you then. I was practicing marth a little bit the other day and i can show ou a few things still.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Alright. Just hope I don't completely abandon the Brawl side and stay at the Melee side for friendlies, like last time.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Apasher, if you REALLY want to get better at Brawl then you will take the steps to become better. Simple as that.

@HarmS: How can our scene not be cool when we have me and Pimp Daddy in the mix? :awesome:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
you obviously forgot out Kool Ori_bro Tech.
Also 2 things...
1.) HYPE
2.) Can we hype the AiB page lol I want it to appeal to Wifi warriors.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Rob, whats the plan regarding this? Also, if you plan on getting fast food on the way, I'd prefer if you wait until after you've picked me up ty

lain

Smash Master
I just wanna say I'm a little disappointed there's no circuit pot now. Ori, typically when circuits are ran, 15% of the POT from each tournament is typically taken out and placed aside for circuit championships. That way, you don't have to bank on it coming from the venue fee that'll typically be all gone.

:snake: :snake: ALL DAY SON BOWYER AND I GOT DIS

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Roller, rank fast food fries.
McDonalds > Wendys ~> Burger King

@Gifts: just add more salt. Then they'll taste approximately as good as they did before (completely different, but about the same)

I'll pick you up at 11:45am, before getting food.
Alright, thanks

I just wanna say I'm a little disappointed there's no circuit pot now. Ori, typically when circuits are ran, 15% of the POT from each tournament is typically taken out and placed aside for circuit championships. That way, you don't have to bank on it coming from the venue fee that'll typically be all gone.
If you expect that you'll be able to make a profit off of venue fees, then it's reasonable to leave all the Pot money there and just make the circuit out of the venue fees. However, if there's a miscalculation, for instance, if you had to change venues all of a sudden to a more expensive place, that circuit prize can go away. The circuit prizes would be much less than the tournament winnings anyways. Even the LoLiS circuit prizes only totaled up to what one would expect as prizes from just another tournament, and that had far more circuit money than you could possibly get from 15% of the pot.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I'm not going to be able to make it. 90% sure.

Basically my dad derped hardcore on our last stop of the trip, hit a huge rock, and now I'm stranded here longer than anticipated.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH. =l

But I will be seeing you Melee people at the last UM triweekly and Brawl people at Tech's next event. (I think that's the next tourney.) I will try to get off work/the morning shift on those days.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Rob, I thought we've been over this. You're teaming with Mark if he goes. If he doesn't we're teaming. If we're not teaming and Kail's not going, then I'm teaming with Stratford

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Oh, in that case... I guess we're good to go haha

PS... I'm guaranteeing the Melee tourney ends by 10pm. you heard it here first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom