• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Results thread in morning. Top 8 was as followed
1. Ally
2. Lain
3. Azure_Kenny
4. Sparta Kick
5. Mikey Lenetia
5. fZk
7. Oblivion
7. bowyer

:phone:

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
It was really good seeing you all again. I can't believe how much many of you have improved while I was studying and working my *** off for 4 months. >:[ (No Johns. lol)

Full shoutouts in the results thread.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
melee

1. mikey lenetia
2. duck
3. juggleguy
4. scotu
5. lain
5. stratford
7. dre
7. hiv+
9. solo
9. 3chairz
9. jungle
9. mgungeek
13. apasher
13. swinger

fZk

Smash Lord
Results thread in morning. Top 8 was as followed
1. Ally
2. Lain
3. Azure_Kenny
4. Sparta Kick
5. Mikey Lenetia
5. fZk
7. Oblivion
7. PimpDaddySupreme (Gio)

this is not right. I beat both Gio and Oblivion in losers so they can't have gotten the same placing. I think Gio took 9th and the other 7th was Bowyer.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
this is not right. I beat both Gio and Oblivion in losers so they can't have gotten the same placing. I think Gio took 9th and the other 7th was Bowyer.
i did that from memory since Jungle has the TIO file. But thanks for telling me. I'll go edit the post.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Waiting on Jungle to give me the full results since he has the tio file so I can create the results thread.

kalamazhu

Smash Journeyman
Melee Doubles Results:
1. Kalamazhu Prince abu
2. Juggleguy Duck
3. Dre JungleFever
4. Bowyer Lain.

Good **** Top Drivers!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So I dont think Sparta Kick will be able to attend this one.(if you are lets team again ;) ) Therefore I will be in the market for a doubles partner. Sexy D3 here...y'all know whats up. MKs preferred.....Pimp Daddy? Looking for someone I can get top 3 with. Holla at ya boy.

:dedede:

Ban :wolf:

hmm... i think it's weird we haven't teamed yet
if lain wants to team i'll do that of course, but i think it's more likely team sexy will be occuring :denzel:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I know right? lol So yeah I'll wait it out for now. More than likely we'll end up teaming though.

Michigan does not know the level of sexy that's going to hit it that weekend if this goes down.

:yeahboi:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
So all i need now is the MvC3 results and the people who got 5th/6th seed and the results page is created.

Also Omniswell if you read this I would like the full MvC3 results from BAMF 1.

fZk

Smash Lord
So all i need now is the MvC3 results and the people who got 5th/6th seed and the results page is created.

Also Omniswell if you read this I would like the full MvC3 results from BAMF 1.
On my pool 5th seed was DK and 6th seed was Loe1, not sure if that' how they write their names, but those were the placings.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ok, so I edited the OP with BAMF 1 MvC results. I should have the results thread today. If anyone knows who got 5/6 seed in their pools please post who they are and their characters. I have most of them done by memory

Zulu and apasher where in my pool. Zulu used pit while apasher used mk.
who got 5/6 seed?

does anyone know who the 5th placers were in brawl dubs? I'm blanking on a team X_X

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Ok, so I edited the OP with BAMF 1 MvC results. I should have the results thread today. If anyone knows who got 5/6 seed in their pools please post who they are and their characters. I have most of them done by memory

who got 5/6 seed?

does anyone know who the 5th placers were in brawl dubs? I'm blanking on a team X_X
Rob and zyth beat mikey and i so id assume they got 5th. Dunno about he other team.

And yeah apasher got 6th seed while zulu got 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom