• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Since that was my first shaq face I think all trolling topics should end in :gw: because Rizk couldn't get it and he's the only not free char in brawl

:gw:

EDIT: I just won AiF's tourney for MvC so I'm ready for tomorrow please come donate to the DRDN's broke Marvel vs Capcom 3's pot :gw:

Hellsinglover999

Smash Journeyman
doesnt look like i can make it unless i can find a ride from someone. i live 17 and van **** and would give gas money
phone number is 1-586-489-0503 if anyone could help me out

SCOTU

Smash Hero
yo, so I don't think I've made plans for teams at this, so if one of you cool guys still need a teammate, I'm in the market, and I plan on winning.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
two 360's DRDN

and yeah we can hook up yoru recording set up. just talk to me at the venue and we'll get it in.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Alright guys lets get this tourney hype as hell. Marco, Jon, and I will be leaving for the venue in about 20 minutes to go setup. If people could help us that would be awesome. Leaving WTP's house last night I skipped a step and I twisted/sprained/barrel-rolled my ankle so I'll be on crutches for the day. So my ability to move setups/tables etc. will be limited.

Also I am still looking for a brawl teammate ;)

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
sorry that i had to leave early. fun tourney. glad that i finally got to participate in melee :D

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom