• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
dunno if ori mentioend this

but the store is providing the marvel set ups.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Drdn if you need a ride after the tourny i can supply you with one since ill be over that way.

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
yeah thats the spot. Right across from chipotle

oh can anyone take jon back to royal oak after? Not sure how tech is getting home but I beleive that would be the person I should bother about it

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
gifts any chance you can take jon to wtps as well?

im only going to wtps (and bringing ori) if jon can get a ride from royal oak to there tonight. It would be too much driving otherwise -.-

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I forgot how long the last one went but wasnt it only until 11 for brawl and 12 for melee

maybe if Melee steps it up it can be sooner
Brawl ended at 11:30 and Melee ended at 12:30 but everyone was out of the venue at 1:30 because Moose and Juggleguy were getting destroyed by M2K.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I forgot how long the last one went but wasnt it only until 11 for brawl and 12 for melee

maybe if Melee steps it up it can be sooner
Melee had more entrants than Brawl did, and M2K was very inconsiderate of the tourney's running time when deciding his schedule of play in both brackets.

How were we supposed to "step it up" again?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Bring more set ups? Dq people? stop getting owned by m2k
We had more setups than Brawl, too, lol.

The Brawl community is the one that needs to step it up and bring in more than 16 entrants this time. I saw at least 20 people under 'attending' on AiB... no excuses

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Nah, Melee had more setups than necessary, there was always an open setup.

It's not our fault M2K is a cancer to the running time of every tourney he attends.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
DRDN, You sir, are acting like an un-informed fool. You can't simple DQ people as the solution all the time. Remember the part where there were multiple events run by different people and M2K was in both? It's not simple just to DQ someone for not doing stuff in one game if they're tied up in another, and the way his games ended up being timed were very incompatible for moving things along quickly.

Unrelated: Doubles is always the biggest time waster lol.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
I seem to remember being dqd for this exact reason at gss but since I'm not m2k its okay hell I went from match to match just did 2 in a row at brawl even though I told the tos I was in both I got dqd wasting mine and my doubles partner for melees money so maybe if we took the elite status from the elites and dqd someone(even just from winners) you guys coulda had a faster run tourney like gss

And all honesty I was joking at first but now I had to bring some truth to it I'm still not really complaining about the runtime because it doesn't matter to me this was a joke

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Its not Juggleguy's fault Melee went on longer than Brawl. Honestly, I forced Brawl to end early and rode people's ***** because I didnt feel like staying until like 2 am like the final WBST.

It also cant be helped that M2K likes toying with people. We cant make him play more aggro unless he was clearly stalling.

Honestly considering Melee was the bigger event we did okay. I mean I'll do my enforcer thing and make sure Brawl goes faster so Melee can run faster because when several people enter both games its up to the TOs to get things done. I did my part. Rob always does his part. So i dont see how anyone can point fingers and say Melee needs to step it up when Brawl singles SHOULD be the biggest event of this series.

tl;dr: Stop pointing fingers. Let's get it in tomorrow.

ZTD | TECHnology

Also this has NOTHING to do with elitism. Dont even go down that road.

GSS was a regional with a combined 120 + people and we had to do it all in one day. i DQed 3 other people that day in singles because they were taking their time. Locals do not require the same force. Simply put, you cant **** around at a regional and expect to get done at a reasonable time.

DRDN

Smash Master
8623 Hickory Drive, Sterling Heights MI 48312
Like ii said I did match after match there was no ****ing around but yet still dqd

But in all honesty id rather forget the treatment of gss and really hold no grudge I wasn't known in melee at all and there were a lot of people to take care of

But again because you might have missed it this started off as a JOKE the time bamf ended was fine and it was probably the first time ever brawl ended first anyway usually m2k makes us wait (apex he made us wait over a half hour and then had to warm up before he lost to brood)

I guess I really am a troll if you guys can't tell when I'm joking about tourney times

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
yo it doesnt even matter m2k's not gonna be there so theres no one that's going to be in both melee and brawl brackets besides lain

and by that I mean a player who's going to be in both brackets that matters enough that theyd make it far in both and stall the tourney at the end

ZTD | TECHnology

Well when you say provocative statements and then claim that you "had to bring some truth to it", it makes it difficult to distinguish between a serious complaint and trolling.

What a waste of time.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
are there gonna be any spare TVs? i might bring my wii and brawl

........and i just proved tech's point

Status
Not open for further replies.