• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Guys, I picked up :wolf: also. I know..I have no shame using something that has a 95-5 MU with MK.

Looks like we have a new MI character fad.

:awesome:

Rizk18

Smash Lord
If it was about the banner then yes I can start that today after work. If there was a new one then no :urg:
Yayyyyyyyyy. You better come to my tourney too :)

Edit: Btw can everyone who can come to my tourney tell me please because I need an attendance list and I have to get back to Chris on how many people I will be expecting.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Louis, $5 dollars should be fine unless I'm really poor this weekend. But yeah for the PR sake ..;)

Also Ally is gonna use :wolf: ...this man has no shame. Using something that broken.

OH.

That reminds me..I have to do something for the Metaknight boards....*looks at Gio and Kyle* *smirks*
I can't wait to hear this story. -.-; Though I'm glad to hear Wolf's making a comeback. Might have to hop on this bandwagon. :awesome:

And sure Sparta. Man...it's like I'm bringing a knife to a gunfight. My bank account's gonna be empty after losing to all these Wolves.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I have edited the OP with dated changes. The only major change is that I removed the July 9th event and added 1 extra August event (most likely the championship event for BAMF will be the season 3 closer.)

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit, well sorry guys but looks like I'm picking up wolf as well, it's the only way to have a chance....

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Wolf/D3 is 102/-2 in Wolf's favor. His metagame advanced again today. Just when you thought he couldn't get any better.

ZTD | TECHnology

I might come out of retirement for Melee this weekend.

Granted, I suck at Melee but I main Sheik so Im decent overall...

:troll:

Or is it a :troll:?

;)

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I very wish that weren't true. That makes tourneys end up going really late, which is a complete pain in the ***.

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
which makes 15 year olds with strict parents leave the tournament early

that happened to me at gameyard 2. ****ing KFC x_x

yoooooooooo i'm going on at least 2 chipotle runs during this tournament :yeahboi:

also does someone wanna team for brawl?
mikey? noj? judge? sparta? tech? RABBI?

fZk

Smash Lord
%100 confirmed for this. I will be doing mm so challenge away. Easy on the mks though, the reason I do mm is to get more matchup experience and I get plenty of that with mk at any tourney.

What's up withe everybody picking up Wolf did I miss something?

ZTD | TECHnology

yoooooooooo i'm going on at least 2 chipotle runs during this tournament :yeahboi:

also does someone wanna team for brawl?
mikey? noj? judge? sparta? tech? RABBI?
Mikey is taken. Judge probably is not attending. SK and I are doing our usual thing here. Oblivion might need a partner and he's pretty solid in doubles. Just an fyi. I just assumed you were teaming with NoJ again. You guys did do pretty well last BAMF.

%100 confirmed for this. I will be doing mm so challenge away. Easy on the mks though, the reason I do mm is to get more matchup experience and I get plenty of that with mk at any tourney.

What's up withe everybody picking up Wolf did I miss something?
:wolf: too good. You gotta keep up with the MI fad, Juan. :awesome:

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
Mikey is taken. Judge probably is not attending. SK and I are doing our usual thing here. Oblivion might need a partner and he's pretty solid in doubles. Just an fyi. I just assumed you were teaming with NoJ again. You guys did do pretty well last BAMF.

fZk and I are teaming for this one.

ZTD | TECHnology

Awwwww ****, there's either going to be **** all over the stage or a Game and Watch spamming Up-B. Either way I don't want to play you guys lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I still need a dubs partner anyone wanna team with my :metaknight: its not as threatening as a:wolf: though :urg:

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom