• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fZk

Smash Lord
I had a bike accident today and have a mild concussion, a badly bruised shoulder and a scrapes in my hands and knee but I'm sure I'll be fine by the weekend because I really want to go to this.

Hyped, I haven't been to a tourney for a while.
If I do make it to this lets team.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I had a bike accident today and have a mild concussion, a badly bruised shoulder and a scrapes in my hands and knee but I'm sure I'll be fine by the weekend because I really want to go to this.
Now that's commitment. lul

If anyone wants to moneymatch my Snake or Wolf ($1 to $5 for PR sake) I'm down since I won't be making it in time for dubs.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Ally has a :wolf:?

Figures since he only plays broken characters.

Louis, let's MM. D3 vs Snake. We havent played in agesssss. Plus the last time I used D3 on you, you ***** me. Its 1000 times better now ;)

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman

If I do make it to this lets team.
Awesome! And I hope you are feeling better by the weekend.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
my wolf vs ur snake ur price
Sounds gooood. $5? I figure I'll use the money I was going to use for dubs. lul

Ally has a :wolf:?

Figures since he only plays broken characters.

Louis, let's MM. D3 vs Snake. We havent played in agesssss. Plus the last time I used D3 on you, you ***** me. Its 1000 times better now ;)
I believe it, and I've been to a ton of tournaments and I only met you in bracket at the first Gameyard last year. lul $5 for PR sake?

$5 mm each

:snake: vs :snake:
:snake: vs :wolf:
:metaknight: vs :snake:
:metaknight: vs :wolf:
How about $2.50 each? Unfortunately, I'm not bringing my entire bank account to this. lul

@Tutu: Yeah, I'll give you a ride. We'll be getting there at 2:30ish though. My car doesn't have A/C atm either. D:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Louis, $5 dollars should be fine unless I'm really poor this weekend. But yeah for the PR sake ..;)

Also Ally is gonna use :wolf: ...this man has no shame. Using something that broken.

OH.

That reminds me..I have to do something for the Metaknight boards....*looks at Gio and Kyle* *smirks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom