• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's The Point

Smash Master
I have Tiny Shoes. I will bring it to the tournament.

Ally will probably want to go with machinegungeek, but L cancel is an hour straight north of him, and unless gungeek wants to make that drive L will still need to bus.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
So, is anyone from West MI going to this? I have a car but I'm not really in just driving alone, due to the high cost of gas. And when I say West MI, I primarily mean the Kzoo area.
Umm wow lol I'm in Kalamazoo actually... in all honestly I'd like to go with WTP but if you can really offer a ride, I'd rather take it for a few reasons, do you have aim?

well reasons = train ticket would be already 24$ RT (if i bring my friend with me) thatd be 48$ just for train -.- then gas moonies. let me know once again I'm interested in this shorter trip

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Anyone from Dearborn Heights or Detroit going? Pick me up plz!

Edit: My 1000'd post! This has to mean something special so someone HAS to pick me up plz!!!!!!!!!!

Umm wow lol I'm in Kalamazoo actually... in all honestly I'd like to go with WTP but if you can really offer a ride, I'd rather take it for a few reasons, do you have aim?

well reasons = train ticket would be already 24$ RT (if i bring my friend with me) thatd be 48$ just for train -.- then gas moonies. let me know once again I'm interested in this shorter trip
gimme your sn, juanito!!

What's The Point

Smash Master
I have no idea how to fix interlacing with Xsplit. Apparently it has a feature to force deinterlace, but I have no idea where it is or how to use it.

I'm hoping that if I use my good laptop, it will just work. I used my old laptop at SiiS 5, and parts of Xsplit that weren't working at SiiS 5 worked when I tried it on my current laptop once we got back to MI.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I have no idea how to fix interlacing with Xsplit. Apparently it has a feature to force deinterlace, but I have no idea where it is or how to use it.

I'm hoping that if I use my good laptop, it will just work. I used my old laptop at SiiS 5, and parts of Xsplit that weren't working at SiiS 5 worked when I tried it on my current laptop once we got back to MI.
What software are you using to do the vid capture/streaming? Most software will just have built in deinterlacers or decombers that can solve this problem well enough for livestreams/yt

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
WTP Marco says he is gonna handle the stream. But you should still bring your stuff just in case.

:phone:

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
wtp could do streaming if he wants, thats cool too. I was just testing out what i had. If you do stream wtp, use my stuff because I live close and im probably bringing my desktop which is of great power <33 i have a pci capture card so we could use someones dazzle for recording or something instead. PCI > usb

Or if you wanted to stream melee ori that works too. imo recording should be a higher priority than streaming.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
im not sure what i was thinking when i gave that to you <3 But yes i know. Uhh ill come to aa soon and get it from you. Or you could always give it to gio <<<<<3333333

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I guess we should stream/record if its possible. Last tournament was my first time ever establishing a stream so I didn't know what to 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom