• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I may make it, would be a boring drive though. :|
You should come. :D It's a 2 hour drive for me and they're always worth it.

And also...

**Insert generic DarkLouis trying to get off work to go to a tournament post here**

rsr2

Smash Lord
I will be in Detroit at the time, if my graduation ends early enough, I will try and make it for singles to get destroyed. If not I will just show up and say Hi to everyone.

fZk

Smash Lord
There's a good chance I can come to this if Kev is driving there.

Jon you're no longer teaming with Marco, you two will play a 1v1 match and the winner will team with me, the loser shall be killed, disemboweled and set outside to be consumed by hobos. Sounds good?

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
fZk is right. There hasnt been a sacrifice in a while in the smash community. Lets change that.

Gio, I just died reading that.

Im only going to be at this if jon is at this basically, so be there jon

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
There's a good chance I can come to this if Kev is driving there.

Jon you're no longer teaming with Marco, you two will play a 1v1 match and the winner will team with me, the loser shall be killed, disemboweled and set outside to be consumed by hobos. Sounds good?
Hey fzk, we should finally do our teams.

:phone:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Im REALLY surprised no one in this forum thought to make their user name "Oblivion" before you did lol.

Also glad to see youre coming out :D

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
yeah the date is going to stay the same, but we have found a new venue that puts most of MI's venues toshame especially Gameyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom