• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
And I'm not sore about losing... I lose all the time and while I really don't like losing I can get over it. I just don't like being treated like I'm some guaranteed loss.

I really just dislike the word "upset" it's like saying you lost to someone that was a lot worse than you... I think that's rude to both the winner and the loser of the match. Maybe you didn't intend it that way and I'm not like mad at anyone about it.... just that word is really annoying for me to read.
When going into a match, there's going to be a favorite to win. This is usually based on skill, but if one guy always does reasonably well in tournament and the other one is a complete dark horse because his career consists of two tournaments ever, it's also pretty clear who's expected to win. I'm not sure why you'd take offense to the word, since all it means is "the person nobody expected to win ended up winning".

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Once people get out of school we should see heightened attendance for tournaments this summer. Until then, yes its doing to continue like this.

:phone:

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Kail, Velynn, you guys going to this? Last tourney I made it to was Pound 5. Would really like to come to something. ;o

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Yeah they are :( But it'd be worth it, so it's 50-50 as of now, depends on what pops up.
I was going to school in Olivet for the past 2 years and attending 95% of the tournies. The drive isn't terrible but it isn't fun either.

They are well worth the drive though.

<3 being home now.

Fuss

Smash Apprentice
I was going to school in Olivet for the past 2 years and attending 95% of the tournies. The drive isn't terrible but it isn't fun either.

They are well worth the drive though.

<3 being home now.
Yeah I definitely want to start attending more tournaments, cause around where I live like nobody plays melee cept me and a few friends, at least that I know of, so it's definitely high on priority considering it's during the summer n' all, by something popping up I mean like something legit worth missing it. (:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Fuss, you're more than welcome to hit up the UM Triweekly events, they're a good place to start for local Melee action.

Ori, I just put up a videos thread for the Melee matches from BAMF1. I can also update the post with any Brawl vids that were recorded. Maybe you can link to it somewhere in the OP?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304054
Sure thing I'll add a video section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom