• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Probably going to this since I can't go to SiiS5. D:

1der I can take you if I'm going. I won't be bringing anyone else, so we can stay until the venue closes this time.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
NEW VENUE HYPE.

Venue right across the street from chipotle/five guys? Beast.

oh and I live ten minutes from the venue and my house will be most likely be empty that weekend so I might be able to have a sf at my house the night before

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Confirmed. :D (Finally going to a Brawl tournament)

Can't wait for the Metaknight beatdown next weekend. :awesome:

I can bring a Melee setup.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
The venue will be providing at LEAST 5 tvs, we're hoping for 7 or 8.

Let's get it in.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
sooo hyped I'll update with location info when I'm either in Cinci or home from it. Guys lets get this to be a huge turnout remeber this is a circuit ;)

:phone:

Rizk18

Smash Lord
I'm really thinking of hosting tournies at gameyard since its my only way of getting a tournies atm. Until I can drive and or get a car I need gameyard. Tech since you've hosted there several times, can you tell me the managers name in charge of renting space out? I'm going to try to get as much tv's as I can. And on another side note, gameyard brings in the most attendees so ha! :) and also Anther always seems to attend the Gameyards lol. So yeah, Tech please PM me so I can see what I can do<3 HYPE FOR GAMEYARD! XD

TheWildcard

Smash Champion
For anyone who wants to play marvel teh day before the tourney you cna stay at my place if yo uwanna play.'I Live about 25 mins away form thevenue.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Who else from AA wants to go to this? My car is SCOTU and Moose so far, though the latter is one of AA's grimiest, so we shall see.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!
Ask wtp he mentioned trying to get you. I know hes allys ride to this so im assuming hes in el.

machinegungeek

Smash Apprentice
So, is anyone from West MI going to this? I have a car but I'm not really in just driving alone, due to the high cost of gas. And when I say West MI, I primarily mean the Kzoo area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom