• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparta Kick

Smash Ace
Yeah I'm pretty sure I can't go to the next one, Tech... maybe not even the one after that lol.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
ok cool so now I am missing one 9th placing team, 1 5th/6th seed, and the MvC3 results.

RESULTS THREAD.
* I will edit the thread when I get the results listed above.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
This has totally slipped my mind lol, I will edit the first post with updated points after I get home from work today.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Points have been tallied! Can't wait to see the dramatic point shifts BAMF 3 will ensue

JonathantheMeSa

Smash Journeyman
Yo I got a point? Do you get points for doing nothing?!?!?! Like.... does just attending give you a point?

Pretty sure Marco has those replays of your game Oblivion, it was at the TV he was recording at.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah guys, Gio is already on **** Probation and if his **** Probation Officer sees that, its a violation.

Gio is too pretty for prison.

ZTD | TECHnology

Yeah I was looking forward to it myself. :(

Well we can still get our team on at this tournament assuming Lain pulls a Lain on you.

:yeahboi:

THuGz

Smash Lord
Deal. 10chars

PS: > Here in West Bloomfield Ham and I wanted to do something bug for the community.
typo?

THuGz

Smash Lord
I find it funny you main a fat blue penguin... Because you're a skinny black human...

:?:

ZTD | TECHnology

I don't know how/why you would expect this state to travel as a whole to Iowa.

And I had some personal **** to take care of. There will be more tournaments.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sorrry it works better for me since there is Rizk's on the 9th, i have a friends grad party on the 16th, and Tech's on the 23rd :urg:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Ori, what's up with the August ??th event? Isn't Tech already doing another Brawl event on the 20th? And the final UM Triweekly is on the 27th. =\

ZTD | TECHnology

We flat out have too many tournaments running together period. This is why I am focusing on making my events as **** as possible whenever I do have them. Tri-weeklies are too much when you consider other peoples' attempts to run tournaments/travel out of state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom