• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Agreed, that's why I've already canceled the previously scheduled 8/6 UM Triweekly event, so there's only going to be two more this summer. Tech, I'd be down to collaborate for a second AA dual tourney in August if you want to. But I think it would have to be on 8/27. I've already had a number of Melee people tell me they'll be back in AA for school last week of August, so they could only attend on 8/27. Let me know.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Back to back weeks period is sketchy. Back to back weeks from the same TO is bad. Not to mention with Juggleguy and myself's GSS style tournament on 8/27 that is going to destroy everyone's wallet having 3 Brawl + Melee tournaments in subsequential weeks. The key to successful and healty turnouts is planning, proper spacing of tournaments and coordination with ALL other Tournament Organizers. I myself would rather have 1 really good tournament than 3 "okay" ones.

Monopolizing a month doesn't benefit anyone. Not the TO doing it. Not the other TOs. And most importantly: not the attendees. There IS a such thing as too many tournaments.
:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I am still debating if I extend the circuit to September or just end it on the 13th. Right now its looking like BAMF 4 will probably be the championship event but I'm still not sure, I'll see how I feel by tge end of this week, I have been really busy with work, that I havent even had much time to check the boards. I will keep you all updated.

Gifts

¡Me gusta tejer!

Boxxy

Smash Lord
My predicted results

dubs
1) $10000000 me + kdb :metaknight:/:metaknight:
2) $500000 isai + Matteo :metaknight:/:metaknight:
3) $0.01 Gio + rabbi :metaknight:/:metaknight:

singles
1/2/3) $700000 kdb :metaknight:
1/2/3) $700000 Gio :metaknight:
1/2/3) $700000 me :metaknight:
4) rabbi :metaknight:
5) will :metaknight:
5) goddy :metaknight:
7) bowyer :metaknight:
7) Jon :metaknight:

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Adding a "No Show" place to the bottom of his lists doesn't ruin his prediction...

Boxxy

Smash Lord
oh i forgot

last place) sk :freeee:

below last place) thugz :freest:

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I thought I wanted to see Bowyer vs Rizk but what I REALLY want to see is Boxxy vs Thugz. Luke, you must make this happen lol

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
he'll have to start winning a couple tourneys to get $100, because his $40 in singles wont take him farther than a strip club :yeahboi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom