• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

B.A.M.F #4 Michigan's Summer Circuit's Final Event [NEW ADDITIONS TO RULES]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stratford

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sure I will be at this for melees.

Not sure if Kail's coming yet. If he doesn't come and you still don't have a teammate, I'd be down to team with you, Dan.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Yeah Dan I'm driving.

Brad, fyi I'd probably give it a 0.1% chance that Kail goes to this.

P.S. Mark = still the ultimate grimeball

Apasher

King Arthur
Premium
NNID
Apasher
Can someone help me out and give me some tips at this? I'm starting to get sick of being bad now. (melee and brawl)

not a chance team santia is going to crush all mercilessly

and apasher real talk getting good is a long process. you cant just jump into a competitive game and expect to destroy... time is the best teacher. just stick with it. my first couple of brawl tournaments i got dead last but after a while things started making sense. there's nothing someone can tell you to make you better... you just gotta learn it on your own.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
I'll help you with Melee if you're serious about gettin better apasher. I got last at probably my first 7-8 tourneys and I'm a ridiculously slow improver... Moose and Duck both got better than me in like half the time, lol. But I've been doing pretty well this past year or so. So if I can do it then anyone can.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Maining MK for like one or two tournaments doesnt mean you'll get a good placement. Its a long process....Seriously you have to have patience and persistence. I picked up D3 seriously June of 2010. I didnt start placing anything above Top 9 until this year with him and still its not that big of a deal. I'm a good D3 but I still have a long way to go. You dont get good overnight. You have to gain a solid understanding of the game and its mechanics, your character, MUs...etc.

FlipX

Smash Ace
This weekend? Ill see if ohio can break the current work-johns cycle we are in and finally make it to a tourny. Hows melee attendance looking?

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
This weekend? Ill see if ohio can break the current work-johns cycle we are in and finally make it to a tourny. Hows melee attendance looking?
I would also like to know the likely turnout, Shaeden is trying to make me go to this.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Okay so I have decided that I am done.

Done with scrub mentality that is. I'm supposed to be one of the leaders of the scene and I'm *****ing like a little girl about Metaknight. I will be attending B.A.M.F and I will be doing my best. After that though, I am spending some time away from the boards. I want to focus on my life but I have also decided I am just not ready to let the scene die. Gifts and I are going to find a new venue in our area, and I am going to sit down and find a way to bring more people. I don't care if I have to personally tutor everyone, I worked way too hard to revive our scene. Ive also worked way too hard to improve as much as I have in the past few months. Heartbreaking losses happen to everyone. I just have to deal with it and use it to get better. I have officially snapped out my little emo phase.

I'll see you all this weekend.

yo tech ever since GSS i've been getting the **** at almost every tournament... you just gotta keep with it son. plus look at our series. i beat you like 7 times in a row then finally you won last time... nothing is impossible baby

FlipX

Smash Ace
I don't know much about the competitive MvC scene, but a few of our melee players play. Im pretty sure 4% plays, so maybe I can convince his old *** to come play.

Rabbi Nevins

Smash Lord
I'm glad you'll be here tech. After the tourney you, me, ori, gifts and whoever else cares should discuss what we can do to help the scene not die.

:phone:

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

So we'll hunt him... because he can take it.

Because he's not our hero.

He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector.

A Metaknight.

fZk

Smash Lord
I agree with Kevin.

Come on Ori, do something, ban MK or use a conservative stagelist. Grow some balls man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom