• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzOne twO Step: Brawl Tournament June 14-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Texas wants some of this :).

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Casey, if I brought Melee setups, would there be room for them? (Yes, I won't hog up the Brawl TVs, don't ****ing worry, I'll bring my pwn.)

defsithe

Smash Ace
im looking to coming to this. ill be in las vegas from the 6th or 7th till the 10th. i then plan on taking a plane/bus(small price difference) tuesday to phoenix(plane) Mesa(bus). this however puts me in arizona 3 days before the tourny starts with no place to stay. so u can see my dilemma. is anyone willing to house me that many days? or no of some REALLY cheap place to stay? can some help this deep south texan?

Also
Axe melee pika dittos if i can make it?

Just a question, but umm...are the three counterpick stages shown the ONLY counterpick stages we can choose from? 'Cause that's a little dumb to me, but whatever.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Just a question, but umm...are the three counterpick stages shown the ONLY counterpick stages we can choose from? 'Cause that's a little dumb to me, but whatever.
Those are the only confirmed ones as of yet. Im always open to suggestions.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I would throw Pirate Ship, Castle Siege, Rainbow Cruise, Pokemon Stadium 1 and Luigi's Mansion on the CP list.
4thing these stages.

But no Luigi's Mansion >_>.

Seriously though...if you don't have any moving stages then where are people going to counterpick my climbers? >_>.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Luigi's Mansion is a perfect ICs counterpick.

Also, lol @ Castle Siege

Despite the kick assery that is Fire Emblem and its awesome music, the stage is not tourney viable.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Are the semi finals or finals gonna be recorded?

Im looking to have 4 t.v's to be recorded for both days i hope at least, i know alt f4 will do a great job on at least one t.v. he did last year and then sao said he would do one. So we'll see what happens i guess

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Something tells me crews won't be as awesome as they were in Melee, but that's ok. I still like Brawl more.

I could bring a camcorder... but... yeah, not the best quality and I'd just rather not.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
This tournament's gonna be the shiz-nittle-bam-snip-snap-sak.

Looking forward to meeting NM, NV, and CA Snake players.

I may be wrong... but I don't think there will be any snake players from Nevada going, although we have some great ones (Mi and Vicko)

Sorry to dissapoint, maybe you'll like the wide variety of other players we play instead =D

Statistics

Smash Cadet
no prob, I guess I'm just trying to be the best snake i can be, and mirror matches factor heavily in my confidence... after all, two good players with the same character have no character advantage and it just turns into mind games.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Yah... but some people don't play well against their own character so if one snake beats another I don't think it means he is a better player, he is just better against snakes than the other. But that's just my opinion.

Hmmm...that's a lot more CP stages. That works for now. I'm sure there's others to choose from, but I can't think of them off the top of my head. Regardless, that's plenty of CP stages now. I agree with Corneria staying out of the tourney. Infinites for the win!

Hope I can make it you guys. Not sure right now. The rest of NM is a go, but I'm still in the shadows. Cross your fingers!

Oh, and is there going to be some kind of Melee tourney here too? Just wondering.

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Just curious, why'd the venue fee go up 5 dollars from what it used to be?

Duff0

Smash Ace
Cuz he dropped five on the tourney fee.

I think I remember Casey saying that at the random tourney.

Alphabravo

Smash Ace
Looking forward to meeting NM, NV, and CA Snake players.
Sorry, but no snake players will be coming from NM. We don't believe in Snake.

Yah... but some people don't play well against their own character so if one snake beats another I don't think it means he is a better player, he is just better against snakes than the other. But that's just my opinion.
The best player always wins...period. No excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom