• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzOne twO Step: Brawl Tournament June 14-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Man, I would really like to go to this one, but 11 hours away...

.__. Lack of money and transportation hurtsss.

see if DBR is going to go maybe you can get a ride with them i know most of em live nor cal

Me Myself and Jy

Smash Cadet
Why is everyone considering me the Tucson-Phoenix Transit? Especially since I'll probably already be in Phoenix so I won't even be able to give any rides whatsoever.

Corimon

Smash Apprentice
see if DBR is going to go maybe you can get a ride with them i know most of em live nor cal
I'm not quite sure who what DBR is consists of. .__. But if he they were to provide a ride I would love him them forever.

AXE 09

Smash Master
what's DBR???? lol pretty suprising that you don't know. i remember when i first started getting advanced in smash, DBR inspired me so much. i was like... in awe lol

I pre-registered twice mate. Oops, sorry! It didn't do anything after I did the first time, so I put all the info in again, and the same thing happened. I guess it's supposed to do that. Whatever. Again, sorry.

BTW, DBR is a crew of smashers. They're all pretty good.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
Hey count me in too! I can help with anything so PM me and I can give you my phone number. I live 5 minutes from the location of the tournament.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will look into going to this.

Ma'ii

Smash Rookie
i feel like a *******... but where is it again and on what date>??

How does pre-registration work? Someone tell me please. I pre-register and nothing happens, I'm just taken back to the home page of the site, no link, no message saying you've registered, no nothing. What am I doing wrong?????????????

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
How does pre-registration work? Someone tell me please. I pre-register and nothing happens, I'm just taken back to the home page of the site, no link, no message saying you've registered, no nothing. What am I doing wrong?????????????
I think it just adds you to the database, and the guy here updates the people as more gets added to said database.

Duff0

Smash Ace
It's OK, Cori doesn't need a ride anymore, I've arranged one. Oh yea, STD's are mandatory before this tourney. p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-please.

Corimon

Smash Apprentice
It's OK, Cori doesn't need a ride anymore, I've arranged one. Oh yea, STD's are mandatory before this tourney. p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-p-please.
Duff you lie!

Haha, the ride can't make it anymore. ;_;

AXE 09

Smash Master
crap, i just realized something... this might've been mentioned before, but in case if it hasn't, this tourney will be held during father's day ='( darn it... i'm still gonna go, but it's gonna be hard for me to find the heart to tell my dad that i'm not gonna be spending time with him on father's day

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I really didn't know that, so unless my dad happens to go out of town or something, I probably wont be able to go, this really sucks.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Everybody tends to forget father's day. Which, is really sad if you think about it. They break their backs so we could live comfortably. I tip my hat to fathers everywhere.

Sons.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
<_< Get everything done on the 14th.

I'd also like to point out that Metal Gear Solid 4 comes out on the 12th of June. <_<

Duff0

Smash Ace
Yea, with KGA. Can we get everything done in one day? Or at least the singles? I might not be able to make both days.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, if we don't mange to get over 100 people signed up. Then im finishing it in one day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom