• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzOne twO Step: Brawl Tournament June 14-15

Status
Not open for further replies.

EoW

Smash Apprentice
OMG, Wow.
You guys better have room for me.

dont listen to slick hes a bit of a tard.... theres plenty of people available to house you.... just wait a little longer till we have a direct list on who needs housing and what not.... and pre register ;)

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
dont listen to slick hes a bit of a tard.... theres plenty of people available to house you.... just wait a little longer till we have a direct list on who needs housing and what not.... and pre register ;)
Ah, sorry.
lol, that was an inside joke towards JustinK ;o

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
First Post said:
Rules Crews:

Same levels as Singles
Each crew will consist of 5 people with 3 stocks each. 5*3=15.....
Teams will right down who each person on their team is and the character they are using.
Then give your papers to your opposing team.
You may have 1 alt.
If you beat the person and have any # of remaining stocks left, you will then continue to play the next person the team sends in with that same # of stocks.
See, I'm so good that there has to be a rule that you're only allowed to have one of me on a team!

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Ah, crew battles play a different in the samsh community.

Are crews going to run under Double or Single elimination in the brackets?

And of course, the way it sounds, does not sound like 2 out of 3 during matches (hehe, good). How about no Alts, make it a little more exciting. If someone runs into a bad match up, why not have the other crew members back there friends up ;o

Just throwing that out there.

AXE 09

Smash Master
let me see you one two step!
lol i love that song

anyways, thanks to gamerguitarist and maxxxpower, i now have a ride and a place to stay^^ i guess all that's left to do is pre register lol. thanks a million, you guys are awesome

EDIT: WOAH HOLD UP! i just saw the name "Ken" on the attendance list... that's not... ken... KEN pro marth ken, is it?

Duff0

Smash Ace
Man, I would bring a Melee setup if there was a Melee tourney =/ I don't think just friendlies are good enough *is being spoiled*

In2D

Smash Apprentice
Someone wanna sign me up for the tourney? I cant seem to be able to, it keeps going to the cannot display page.

stoNe

Smash Cadet
you could have just PM'd one of the AZC people like EoW or....me? rofl but whatever gets you registered i guess

Goop

Smash Journeyman
SIZZLERRRRRRR!!!

Also Dan are we gonna team at this tourney??

Come on you know you wanna...

BANG-A-RANG!!!!

Edit: About housing the OOS people, I aint housing anyone I havent spoke with first so tell the people that need housing they need to speak to me directly and space will be limited so first come first serve. I am think I can reasonable house at least 4ish people

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I can probably house some people... but don't tell Alicia! LOL I haven't talked to her yet, but I'm sure it won't be a problem. Count me in for like 2-3 spaces? Maybe 4.

We should put housing arrangements on the first post. Who is available to house and who needs it. Also who is already with who.
You think you could house the New Mexicans?

Goop can house people. Tell OOS people to contact me directly at [phone] if they need housing.
You still open for housing?

Stonez, if you aren't housing the CO people (even though NM asked first) lemme know, ok?

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
Aw, with the way the rules are set for Crew Battles, sounds like its close to impossible to OCV someone =(

Duff0

Smash Ace
Someone needs to host some STD's before the tourney to get prepared ^_^

looks like its going to be huge

Duff0

Smash Ace
XD you made another account so you can save your "Leet" post lol

EDIT: Hey EoW, you should go spam the Pacific West boards, if you haven't already, to get more californians.

stoNe

Smash Cadet
Stonez, if you aren't housing the CO people (even though NM asked first) lemme know, ok?
avtually the other tourney organizer was asking me to take the CO people when housing came into the picture. don't go around making me look bad this does not help your housing case meng.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

AXE 09

Smash Master
when i register for this tourney, if i were to put my REAL name where it says "name" and my gamer name where it says "in game name", would i appear on the list as my real name or as my gamer name??

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Are there no stage restrictions? I guess it's kinda early.
so far the neutral stages are pretty much confirmed but as far as counterpick stages go, all the comments from the pre-registration sign-up have been basically only directed at counter-pick stages those stages will be posted and confirmed by may 1, 08

Corimon

Smash Apprentice
Man, I would really like to go to this one, but 11 hours away...

.__. Lack of money and transportation hurtsss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom