• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australian Smash Discussion

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
LOL @ several posts.

Doc owns.....hmm...well theres a few things...
Considering he spawns unlimited drugs and money, and no doubt gives Peach regular check ups....he's likely a happy guy. If he could wall jump I'd want to be him in the next life.

rmusgrave

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rofl vgcats owns. And that 300 movie.

I saw the TV ad for that movie the other day. The rating said 'High levels of computer generated violence'. First time I've seen that warning on a rating system.

Kumori

Smash Apprentice
300 is awesome, don't worry, I walked out thinking "Holy crap, that wa...... SPAAAARTAAAAAAAAA!"

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sparta was more epic, though Hot Fuzz is awsome in it's own rights.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Before I got o be....that line can be used so much better than what the fools online do "this is Caketown"??? Lame...
"This is SpaTub" : kicks into spa
Fabio: "This is butter!" (can't believe its not butter if you cant recall)
There's that song....This is not Miami etc. This is New York....
Gah there's bound to be many more clever things than "this is caketown" Youtube that btw its lame.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Before I got o be....that line can be used so much better than what the fools online do "this is Caketown"??? Lame...
"This is SpaTub" : kicks into spa
Fabio: "This is butter!" (can't believe its not butter if you cant recall)
There's that song....This is not Miami etc. This is New York....
Gah there's bound to be many more clever things than "this is caketown" Youtube that btw its lame.
I was doing a saussage sizzle at uni yesterday and this random girl decided to tell me all about 'this is caketown' and how amazing and funny it was. I guess i'll have to go check it out for myself as it seems opinion is divided.

And hot fuzz was way more epic than 300 ----- you didnt see the spartans fly kicking old woman and using trolleys as battering rams.

peace out

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Someone put this up... albeit in bad quality.

Canada vs. PAL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtVFWTToS0s
Shaz (Red Fox) vs chesterr01 (White Fox)
Joanna Dark (Falco) vs chesterr01 (Fox, 3 stock)
Joanna Dark (Falco, 1 stock) vs PKMVodka (Marth)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQCHJ5E8ZIg
Helios (Fox) vs PKMVodka (Marth)
Helios (Fox, 2 stock) vs FalseFalco (Falco)
CAOTIC (Peach) vs FalseFalco (Falco, 3 stock)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKezfH79fwo
CAOTIC (Peach, 1 stock) vs NoobKing (Ganon)
Doraki (Fox) vs NoobKing (Ganon, 3 stock)
Doraki (Fox, 2 stock) vs MikeMonkey (Falco)

Japan vs. PAL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy1rRvluzd8
Joanna Dark (White Falco) vs Hiko (Red Falco)
Doraki (Fox) vs Hiko (Falco, 1 stock)
Doraki (Fox, 1 stock) vs Hoshino Kirby (Sheik)
Helios (Fox) vs Hoshino Kirby (Sheik)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=am2z2HGLTaI
Helios (Fox, 1 stock) vs Kei (Peach)
CAOTIC (Blue Peach) vs Kei (Red Peach, 3 stock)
Shaz (Fox) vs Kei (Peach, 1 stock)
Shaz (Fox, 1 stock) vs Captain Jack (Sheik)

King Kong

Smash Lord
lol at Shaz vs CJ, and every other match for that matter.

Cao your peach has definitely gotten better since then, good stuff!
Better? I coudnt believe how well cao did against Kei. It was ****ing elite, you almost had him on that last stock it was a very entertaining match.

peace out

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I felt better when Kei took out Sas in another match. My idol shall go down with me :grin:

Oh, yeah, I think I got worse since 0C2 LOL

LemonManX

Smash Lord
Good vids, I'll have to check them all out when I get home. Though, am I brave enough to try that on Dial-Up? Tune in next time to find out...

GIVE ME SPIDERMAN 3 ALREADY!

Kumori

Smash Apprentice
Just got back from Fantasia 2k7, front area, center, C row, amazing night, hope everyone else there had as great a time as I did, although, not very much nintendo music, too much sony for me :/.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well what dya expect when one of the sponsors is PS3? xD I honestly would've liked more memorable FF or KH stuff : (

Dress Circle, D27 :3

Loooved it, they better bring it back again next year >3<

Kumori

Smash Apprentice
Well what dya expect when one of the sponsors is PS3? xD I honestly would've liked more memorable FF or KH stuff : (

Dress Circle, D27 :3

Loooved it, they better bring it back again next year >3<
FF was good, although the opening to FFX would of been great, and MGS stuff was amazing, but I wasn't sure about playing some of the others, mind you, it still rawked!

Actually, personally they should of done something by Jeremy Soule from Guild Wars of Oblivion, but that's just my two cents, it was a very good night!

Mr. Phantasmo

Smash Journeyman
Omg, that was teh ownage of my ears lol. I really enjoyed that, my only gripe was not enough classic Nintendo love. I was really hanging out for the Zelda Theme but we got something a bit different and it was still awsome.
Metal Gear Solid and Chrono Cross were some of the highlights for me. I'll be going back next year definitly.

LemonManX

Smash Lord
So, who here knows roughly what prices I should expect if I want to fly to LA? As I have a chance to go to this new "E For All" expo thingo... And to get there I must fly to LA, so the cheaper the flight the better.

Any suggestions? Its not til October so I've got time to hunt for cheapness.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Name: Kulla
Mains: Luigi, tentative Peach, Ganon

Host of regular(ish) bi-weeklies in the Sydney area, just introducing myself to the Australian community, nice to meet the bunch of you, maybe sometime in the future I'll be able to play Smashers from all over the country.

Speaking of video game concerts: Anyone going to go see Play! A video game symphony? http://www.play-symphony.com/ seems like it could be done better then Fantasia (I went to the last Fantasia, and though the music was good, the location was a bit crap.) For us sydneyers its on in the Opera House...which should be impressive.

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
Don't be a girl KO you know your worth to me - I'm personally not interested in stroking your ego.
Mic button has two t's.
Hello Kulla.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I know, blame the character limit.

EDIT: I didn't know Japan days were so slow.

Blazey

Magical Love Gentleman
BRoomer
Initial reaction the the Smash dojo website being open was super excitement. Then after 3 minutes I realised I read the whole site and was a little let down. Then after another minute I noticed I had missed part of the site; the "daily weekday updates" part of the site and was made happy again.

Top Bottom