• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australia day

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
So what are people up to

Me and Jei (others are welcome) are gonna go to box hill arcade and waste our money

Anyone else got planz?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
I'm getting paid to work at a creche on the foreshore. So

Free food
Get to muck around all evenin
Front row seats for the fireworks at the rowing club
Get money

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll be catching up with city-mates in Fitzroy Gardens for picnics and field games. Mic's plans sound very fun.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
what are you supposed to do for australia day, put on bad steve irwin accents (may he rest in peace), fire up a barbeque and criticise the poms?

im in china anyway

MTGod

Smash Champion
I'll be chilling with the lazy pricks that choose work over awesome fun times.

Splice

Smash Hero
Today I went to pub with mum and dad (drinking orange juice ofc) and then went to rehearse with the band at 5pm.

During rehearsal we had a great idea, put on the Triple J Hot 100 on the PA system and we played along to the last 10 songs. Was great. :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Get harassed by a drunk guy and take his offer of beer to not get bashed.

Then talk to him on the train, shaking hands literally every 5 minutes.

Then help him off the train, and have to stop him from taking my stuff with him.

******* tried to take my stuff with him because to humour him (appeal to his aparent family man side) I said I was thinking about my girlfriend who lives the other way. And he was adamant about getting me to her place, so he tried to take my stuff.

So I tried to take it, and I had to force it from him. Fortunately, a train conductor was watching the whole time. And he was drunk. I wasn't too worried about him turning aggressive.

Uggghhh.

Like, I get to the train station. And the guy tells me I HAVE to have a beer with him and I couldn't refuse.

In retrospect, I coulda walked away from him and not dealt with it.

I really dislike bogan Australia. I'm literally about to go live in a densely populated, Asian suburb in peace.
**** Queensland. Imma move to where Cao lives. I can afford it these days.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Nah. Besides the beer the guy made me drink with him.

Just annoyed that rather than Australia day meaning "Yay, I love Australia," it's more like "I hope I don't get any trouble at the station. It's Australia day, so that means random drunks" :/

dean.

NNID
dean7599
3DS FC
1435-4425-6023
I had yum cha with the family. Coz y'know, nothing screams 'Australia' like eating Asian food for lunch.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Damn Vyse, that sucks. Gords and I had a similar experience on the way to a tournament once, some guy tried to tell us the TV we had with us was his. Cause like, he totally put it between me and the window without us noticing, right?

He didn't really harrass us for long, but I think I know how you feel.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Instead of bogan aussies u get to death with drunk gang members.. instead of beer you'll have to b a coke mule olololololol.. srsly tho, I was at a new years party (kas was ther too) and this girl said hello to Chino and gave him a hug cause she hadn't seen him in ages.. 30 seconds later her bf comes in and tries to stab him >_>

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Nah. Besides the beer the guy made me drink with him.

Just annoyed that rather than Australia day meaning "Yay, I love Australia," it's more like "I hope I don't get any trouble at the station. It's Australia day, so that means random drunks" :/
Ditto. Was walking back to the train station and was just thinking "This must be just like the apocalypse. Trash everywhere, people walking quickly, huddling away to avoid being noticed while gangs of drunk aggressive people yell, scream and attack each other."

Pretty sad when you walk past the town hall and get hit in the face with the smell of beer.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
should have glassed the ****

cant believe u got intergator by that drunk guy @_@
i guess i know how to handle those situations seeming that i attract weird people =P

Sirias

Smash Champion
That wasn't very nice, Antho. :c I wasn't out at that time so meh!
I do, however, remember that whole event, lol. Poor Chino.

I ended up cookin' sum sausages on da BARBAY and playing in a PEWL with 5 gay MOITES and 1 SHEILA (I WONDER WHO THAT IS, ZEC, HUMMM), and then we went upstairs and watched Spongebob (I mean DA FOOTAY or CREEKET) and some movies (I mean STROIGHT PR0N). And then the girl went home and I slept with 3 of them. And then I woke up the next day with the most painful back of pain.
:D
BEST OZZY DAY EVA!

No but rly, was good fun, I'm sunburnt from being in the sun for like 4 hours 3 days in a row with no shirt on. Olololo.
Yay tan.
Take that as you will.

Top Bottom