• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

Dnyce

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure I could beat you a good percent of the time.

he'd probably just have his way with u.
Fino would eat your soul
:shyguy: :shyguy: :shyguy:

5-10MM Thugz?
I'll do a $1 side MM that I can beat you in a pikachu ditto... or an mk ditto... or both ;o

you know I'm pro.
I've never seen you place well

i still hate u fino lol.
<3

I beat Fino in MK dittos once. He wouldn't tell me who he was when I asked after the match. looooooooool. ****
I generally don't tell people who I am regardless of win or loss.
It's weird when I play some random and they start retelling my life story or somethin ._. I just wanna play the game, lol.

JBM sounds like a pretty cool/wise dude

THuGz

Smash Lord
I wouldn't MM you, fino, because I would undoubtedly lose. Although, if we played 10 times I think that I could beat you twice. And don't judge what I've said on forums for the last like 3 days, I just had surgery and its all been one drug induced blur.

And don't judge my placings =( the only major tourney I've been to recently is brainshock, and I got knocked out by Joker first round and some underground player who placed the same as Joker second round, who I actually took a round off of. I'm not actually too ashamed of that B-)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Thugz my life has been a drug enduced blur since I was 20 and I blame every loss I've ever had on the drugs because obviously when I lose it's not my fault, it's the drugs.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman

This is your brain on drugs.

Any questions?

Someone needs to do more games over the break since I missed out on Dan's smashfest.

gantrain05

Smash Master
so do u think...that because the brain is the only thing keeping the zombies alive and moving...that mind altering drugs would alter a zombies mind and give him one crazy high?

THuGz

Smash Lord
It's funny that when people realize their idiocy they throw this card out there. Classic.
Rob saw me today, he can vouch for me - I just got my wisdom teeth pulled and I've been on vicodon for like 5 days. I'm not even johning.

I'll MM for $5 that I can beat you 10 times consecutively - universal stage list stages only.
... I'll have to seriously think about that

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Good games tonight to those who went, glad Aura was able to make it for once. I think I'm getting better at Melee but I feel about where I was at last tourney still in brawl.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Oh yeah, I'll be there. I need practice for Brawl really, really badly before UNK3. I wanna be top 20 for circuit points.

Last week I was super busy cause I got promoted and my best friend got engaged and friends from other counties were in town, etc.

In other news, Joker/Iowa, I wanna play you in Melee, I've gotten better :0 I still don't wavedash.

gantrain05

Smash Master
its cool rob, i don't wavedash either, unless im usin doc cuz its too fun, but even then....i can't like....do anything with it, i just like to slide around.

i also want a rematch in melee, this time your only gettin my best and very best.

THuGz

Smash Lord
So in melee, my luigi seems to be better than my falco... I wanna rematch all y'allz with mah weegee

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tonight I played a buddy in smash 64 for a while. I'm not great, but this guy was almost beating every round. It's pretty fun we should play that some as well. Maybe have a "Best Smasher of Nebraska" tournament with all 3 games. OOS would probably take all our money though,

THuGz

Smash Lord
Dude, i have played 5x as much 64 as brawl. No joke, I could get 2nd best smasher in all 3 games.

gantrain05

Smash Master
duuude i remember that BK JOE who showed up that one time, i think he was BC's friend? u couldn't beat me in 64 thugz and i play samus, get at me

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dude, i have played 5x as much 64 as brawl. No joke, I could get 2nd best smasher in all 3 games.
I'd love to see you get 3rd in any of the 3. GL in Melee, but maybe if you got a stupid bracket in brawl and you can back up the 64 talk.

THuGz

Smash Lord
You said "best smasher in the state". I'm positive i could get 3rd in brawl and 64, lets not talk about melee.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
I'd love to see you get 3rd in any of the 3. GL in Melee, but maybe if you got a stupid bracket in brawl and you can back up the 64 talk.
Pools solves this problem. Nebraska doesn't have enough people to justify doing an actual tournament, and pools would be way more accurate.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Id say im confident i could get top 3 in melee, brawl, and 64.

top 3 being 3rd probably
I think you could get top 5 in all 3, I'd be close but probably end up 7th in melee. Brawl would be difficult for #3. Tyser would probably dominate if he got an easy 64 bracket.

Pools solves this problem. Nebraska doesn't have enough people to justify doing an actual tournament, and pools would be way more accurate.
Lets f'n do it.

THuGz

Smash Lord
64 for people who don't actually know how to play 64 or didn't grow up with it while the meta game was still being developed is a lot like people trying to get into melee and learning wave dashing before they understand spacing. I would say, based on my ridiculous hours spent on that game, (i think i've said this before, but at least 5x my brawl experience) I could get 4th in Nebraska. I'd say 3rd or 2nd if I went back and learned the tech skills and combos and got comfortable with z cancelling.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
This thread is lolzy. It reminds me why I hated on Soran so much, and why I still should. Such a joke.

Can't you guys just learn to keep it real? Play games for what they're worth. Scrub mindsets everywhere.

I don't even get to play the games I want to with other people often lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
This thread is lolzy. It reminds me why I hated on Soran so much, and why I still should. Such a joke.

Can't you guys just learn to keep it real? Play games for what they're worth. Scrub mindsets everywhere.

blank, you tell it so real, thats why u my dog, cuz we don't hesitate to tell each other when we suck (mostly you, cuz i don't suck)

THuGz

Smash Lord

That's how I feel about people being ***** on boards...
Why care so much about what other people say to be mean?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

This and I know how you feel I don't get a chance to play other people often as well and if you guys are talking about 64 and such, crank it out when there is time at a tourney and if their is a open setup but we need to figure more plans for Nebraska like I may be interested into going to pound 5 but IDK bout the rest of ya'll.

Edit: Random info video from Orion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck8aQvP-r7g&feature=sub

Top Bottom