• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Ugh, after watching all those matches, I agree with Tyser, I suck. I just run into peoples moves and don't react fast enough. Plus I don't shbair which has been addressed at length already. I think I'm playing counter-defensive with Wolf, but I just don't know how to play offense against capable players. If all I did was counter, I'd probably win, but I'm just too impatient and ******** to do that.

Edit: better explaination. I f-smash into people when obviously I'm gonna get grabbed ALL the time, I miss my auto-cancelled f-air whenever I do it in serious matches, and go into the match trying to kill people instead of just trying to stay alive, which is way the wrong idea in singles, way the right one for teams, I guess.

Edit 2: I did 1 SH bair against jarell and it was to chain a previous bair around 4:25 on the link.

THuGz

Smash Lord
December 26th smash fest right? I need to come up there and show you guys what's up, there is way too little consideration about how awesome I am.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Edit: Someone said massive smashfest on the 26th of December. I'm just not sure where.
Yeah I think you may be talking about me. Peeks is coming down the 27th and staying till the 30th along with Zash so people need to come down for games I'll be willing to house all week if needed it >.0

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I would like a solid date everyone is gonna be there, that way me and a few others will know when to show up.
Well if people come after Sunday that will work cause Peeks will be here by then so yeah Sunday or Monday if weather is good then again Peeks has drove twice in really bad weather so no johns ^.^

gantrain05

Smash Master
you can't compare everyone to peeks joker, not all of us are super manly not afraid of anything terrorist destroying war heroes, some of us just play peach =/

ngamer3k

Smash Ace
Sunday as in tomorrow??

I'm pretty sure Chloe can't make it then (but I could be wrong), and Monday, I have Street Fighter obligations. :p

I was thinking Tuesday or Wednesday. :D I mean everyone is on break anyway, and Peeks will be there for the better part of the week. You got to think about those who don't live a hop and a skip away. Then there's Soran, you don't want to miss out on him do you? DO YOU????

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah sorry I meant to say anytime after Sunday lol >.<
But yeah I was actually kinda figuring out Tuesday/Wednesday will have work for everyone if not most ^.^

THuGz

Smash Lord
I'm down with Tuesday. But I think rob wanted to play games in omaha tomorrow (sunday) also, at least I did and he was down. Is there interest? I was only inactive for so long because of finals and debate. And some other stuff. But its break now and playing smash is second only to women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Same here if we going to Joker's on Tuesday for games. I also will bring my Wii that if that happens along with melee and TVC.

THuGz

Smash Lord
@jbm i got your money man <3, sorry it's been so long but... *johns*

Yeah, can we get a list up for people going to joker's tuesday and games tomorrow? I'm so down to get all up in brawl. Oh and melee. I'm good at that now.

BPx

Smash Lord
I'm a melee allstar, as well. You should have seen my money match with Colin. I have the tech skill of a mongoloid in that game... I guess thats what happens when you go 64=>Brawl.

I'll be at Joker's every day next week, seems to be that way all break, lol :D

If a lot of you guys wanna come, I'll house some, have no problem with that

THuGz

Smash Lord
I would be down with staying with bpow and get some smash festing in. Dude, tech skill is overrated. Mastered waveshining in like 3 hours.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Dan says he is hosting the big Smashfest tomorrow, I dunno what time, but he likes doing stuff early, so 1 would be cool with him probably. Bring set ups. He lives at villa vinne appts off 78th and between dodge and pacific.

THuGz

Smash Lord
and I'm not lying guys, my ivysaur *****. get ready for the pt, the tier list is changing, thanks to THuG

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I dunno, he'll post later, but his internet wasn't working so he wanted me to post for him to let people know asap. I wanted to send out a mass text earlier but it was/is late. He may want to do it in the evening. He didn't specify a time and I asked him but I think he fell asleep
. or got drunk with emily.

THuGz

Smash Lord
gamegenie i can probably take you if its on the way or close and you get ahold of me close enough. text me tonight bro i'll be up

THuGz

Smash Lord
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukc i hope i can drive by then;

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
U could pick me up Thugz but Dan's place is closer to Rob's and the interstate than me so that's your choice.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman

Or spin it with Link >.<
Spin to win baby.

I'm down for hosting tonight, was thinking of starting around 8ish, maybe earlier. My girlfriend might be getting off work at noon, and if that's the case earlier would be finer, but we'll wait and see. 8 at the latest for sure.

I've only got one TV that doesn't lag hardcore with a Wii, so if a bunch of people are coming we should get another set-up or two.

@ Fino - I don't like ****s in my *** enough for me to actually care about being good at this game anymore. Just saying.

Top Bottom