• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Yeah im already uploading sets. I only had time for one yesterday, but ill have plenty more today. Ill get the link up to my youtube account too

gantrain05

Smash Master
:/ was hoping videos would be posted. I need video evidence of how stupid I get when I get into "I don't care I'm going to kill you no matter what" mode.
oh u think ur stupid when u get into that mode, when i do that the ONLY thing you'll see me do is SHFF Fair > jab > repeat

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I definitely should have played way campier that set.
or just gone marth :p

So: January 29th? Or should we hold it off a week?

Rockstar

Smash Ace
Today i'm uploading some doubles, and then ill try to if I have time, get Bpow and Megarobmans set in. Along with Fino and Megarobmans money match

gantrain05

Smash Master
ooh and rockstar, u asked for my gamertag so u could tag me, buuuut i actually missed this tourney so i won't be in any of those vids. which sucks but yeah, weather/money johns, i don't care lol.

THuGz

Smash Lord
does anyone want to play games tonight or maybe tomorrow night? also jbm, if you play with me i'll give you your money =3

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I have nothing to do tomorrow so
A. I want to watch videos of me playing smash
B. You should come over to my house and play smash
C. I dunno, I guess that's about it as far as things that involve people who would read this.
D. Yes, there will be melee and brawl and 64 or whatever the hell else.
E. 402-305-5522

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I'm up, games starting at 3:30 or so, # hasn't changed.

Rockstar, I'm super sad you haven't posted any of the videos of any Nebraska players yet, other than Aura, I guess...so I'm not sad about that, as opposed to none of me being posted yet, luz

Edit: JBM and Bo just got here, we are gonna be going at it for a while if yalls wanna come.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Jesus Sme3sh and I were terrible as a team in those first rounds. Ugly.

Edit: Wait, that was the round before losers finals, my goodness we were bad :/

Edit edit: I munch ***** all day long

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
@ Rob - Stop getting grabbed. Stop using Wolf's terrible dash attack. First kill, getting him off the stage up to the kill, was ****ing tasty. Good ****.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Olimar has a good grab range also remember this.

I should of played Fino, I could possibly beat him if I smart and act calmly.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I got that awesome kill last night with Wolfs dash attack. Most of the time you see me use dash attack it's me fking up my DACUS or baiting people into thinking I'm gonna DACUS, but usually it's just me sucking.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Also, Rockstar, the MM didn't get recorded with me and Fino, those matches were just friendlies afterwards, there should have been an IC match saved as well.

And that match against BPOW was just 1 match, not the set which included my Luigi losing on Rainbow.

Top Bottom