• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
There was a time when tourney threads weren't complete garbage to scroll through. Its not about being mean at all.

The smaller the community, the easier it is to point out dumb people. Don't like it? Go to something more mainstream.

Jlo you suck at this game. Stop getting rng'ed by scrubby Marth's who stack avarice blades.

gantrain05

Smash Master
There was a time when tourney threads weren't complete garbage to scroll through. Its not about being mean at all.

The smaller the community, the easier it is to point out dumb people. Don't like it? Go to something more mainstream.

Jlo you suck at this game. Stop getting rng'ed by scrubby Marth's who stack avarice blades.
stop being mean to me blank! well oh yeah uh uh...um...well stop losing to IKES that lose to TYSER who doesn't even play BRAWL!! oh yeah, what now....

THuGz

Smash Lord
I'm not saying that I like people who are really dumb on boards and post walls of text.
I'm just saying, if you don't like it, why spend your energy caring? I know I don't. Soran posts stuff i don't want to read but I don't really complain about it because its not really affecting me.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
stop being mean to me blank! well oh yeah uh uh...um...well stop losing to IKES that lose to TYSER who doesn't even play BRAWL!! oh yeah, what now....
Liu Kang felt the need to drop out of the tourney, cuz he didn't pay full venue fee.

These are his johns not mine.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
So who is riding with me? so far from what i've heard is gg222, rob, mike falco, thugz?

Also i think i'd rather go up saturday and back. This tourney isn't going to be too busy and you'll have all day to get friendlies. Its up for discussion, but your gonna have to really convince me to go up friday or stay saturday night.

Gas will be 10 this time around per person.

Aura i think smeesh was wanting to go as well, do you have his number? if your leaving saturday im sure he'd ride with you, but he might also rather drive if you'd ride with him.

THuGz

Smash Lord
I don't think I'm gonna make Joker's, I'm already working on planning for UNK3 so I can't spend too much on little tourneys till then.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Well I'm sorry that we live in 2 of the worst Midwestern states for Smash Blank it's either help or deal with it man and I lost to Mr. Doom too but against his D3 and FAE. :glare:

resTy

Smash Champion
THuGz just posts trash all the time. I've learned to ignore his posts as much as I ignore Soran's posts. They're the same guy. They look the same and act the same (on the boards and IRL). I'm thoroughly convinced about this.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
@JBM: I don't know Smeesh's number, so could you give it to me? Or, if Thugz isn't going, maybe I could ride with you?
If your mom lets you but driving with others will be better for you man, I don't see how Trent use to drive by himself to tourneys alot.

@Tyser- Do Soran and Thugz seriously look exactly the same?

gantrain05

Smash Master
well to be fair GG222 u can't blame the state for the smash scene, its up to the smashers to pretty much get the community involved, you can't expect a scene to just pop up out of nowhere.

THuGz

Smash Lord
THuGz just posts trash all the time. I've learned to ignore his posts as much as I ignore Soran's posts. They're the same guy. They look the same and act the same (on the boards and IRL). I'm thoroughly convinced about this.
You can just like say things that aren't true, that's cool. But then again, I don't really care.

THuGz

Smash Lord
MJG, me and my friend from lincoln are most likely going, 2 empty seats, so you could ride with us most likely. But... draw me a cool picture

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Toon Link fighting Zero Suit Samus, hentai style.
Procedure:

Start Vs. Match of Zamus and TL
Use Zair with TL, spaced to make contact at inappropriate places
Hit Pause at initial hitbox frame
Use DI input and Cstick input to change to most suggestive angle.
Get Laptop with bad Camera
Take Picture of Screen
Edit picture in photoshop adjusting contrast and gamma to give it a handrawn effect
Add sparkle to eyes of characters for anime effect
Hit Print.

(Optional: Photoshop in genetalia where deemed necessary)

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Yeah he's going along with MJG, I waiting for a good time to text Thugz right now.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Seems like it I'm trying to figure out if I want to ride with then or Thugz and the others.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Yeah that sounds dumb but oh well, I have a feeling they may hold pools up for you but not the rest of us lulz, Thugz what time are you done with your thing and when do I need to be wherever it is you are getting me at?

resTy

Smash Champion
Funny thing is that our 64 PR would be the same as our Brawl PR.
Zero good players lol. God, Nebraska sucks.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Our brawl PR has me and that's what separates it from being a joke like our 64 PR :) !, but from what research I've done since I made the 64 list up, Yosh is probably #1.

gantrain05

Smash Master
nobody needs to be good at 64, its a bad game. not bad like brawl bad, the opposite bad like....0-death combos u can't do anything about because they felt that DI was not necessary.

Dnyce

Smash Master
nobody needs to be good at 64, its a bad game. not bad like brawl bad, the opposite bad like....0-death combos u can't do anything about because they felt that DI was not necessary.
Most 0-death's "combos" can be gotten out of... because there is DI. Most people are just really bad at smash-DI for some random reason. For some reason people watch tool assisted vids of ssb64 and just assume that everyone can do them, no one can DI, and they happen all the time.

L

THuGz

Smash Lord

Most 0-death's "combos" can be gotten out of... because there is DI. Most people are just really bad at smash-DI for some random reason. For some reason people watch tool assisted vids of ssb64 and just assume that everyone can do them, no one can DI, and they happen all the time.

L
there is sdi in 64?

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Guyies!

What do you think about having a round robin bi-weekly at Mexi's somewhere around the 7-9th of Feb for Melee/Brawl/64/B-/Doubles for all those, he said he wanted to do this and I think it might be fun.

THuGz

Smash Lord
You don't need to study to take standardized tests or baby yourself... I know I'd be down

Top Bottom