• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
How many people from Missouri are showing up? All I've seen is Cook.

And yes, Minus is a turrible game and all that, so Doubles and Singles will be the big events, and maybe we'll do low tier or Melee something.

The f-ing Lincoln Tourney got moved to the 18th. :( Guess I'll be here for Brawl......
WHY HAVE I NOT FRIKKING HEARD OF THESE
oh yeah its because i dont go to anything lol

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Because you stay home and be a band geek and watch hentai Aura.:awesome:

I'm kidding, I used to be one and I have friends who are band geeks.

BPx

Smash Lord
OMG... you play an INSTRUMENT? NERD ALERT

if i knew how to do the spoiler **** i'd probably put something here alongs the lines of [/sarcasm]

Cook

Smash Master
Well, I'm def not coming for sure, I was just thinking about it. If I did it would probably just be me and Nicole. Just depends on whether I feel I can cut out that many hours of studying for finals.

gantrain05

Smash Master
so im a band geek too?

cook, you will have plenty of time to study at some other future time, procrastination is key.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tell all of MO that I'll be at this tournament and I specifically said I wanted that person to come. That should gain more interest!

resTy

Smash Champion
MO shouldn't come. Not in a dick way, I love you guys, it just seriously wouldn't be worth your guys' trip unless you wanted to see the cool people, like me :') I doubt you'd make your money back for gas lol. Just sayin' ♥

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It's your choice to come or not along with MO Cook, we had Fino and MJG come to one of our monthlies before and that's about the same time if not more time and distance from where you guys are coming from so it's up to you guys but if you guys do, it be hella fun and interesting.

Dnyce

Smash Master
It's your choice to come or not along with MO Cook, we had Fino and MJG come to one of our monthlies before and that's about the same time if not more time and distance from where you guys are coming from so it's up to you guys but if you guys do, it be hella fun and interesting.
I don't think we made money's worth... and columbia is 1-2 hours further away, L

resTy

Smash Champion
Nebraska shouldn't even try bringing in out of staters til we get a legit venue again.
Feels weird having a tourney at a 16 year old's house whose parents are still home...

gantrain05

Smash Master
Nebraska shouldn't even try bringing in out of staters til we get a legit venue again.
Feels weird having a tourney at a 16 year old's house whose parents are still home...
so then when is Jbm gonna start up his tournies again?

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
A venue is a venue, in terms of small tournies. Unless it's unbearably hot or smells bad, it's not like it changes the game.

Now if you were going to call this a major for the region, that might be different.

Last count, Kansas is up to bringing 5 barring last minute tap outs before this weekend.

THuGz

Smash Lord
ugh it sounds like this will be one of the more legit nebraska tourneys. i'm sad i can't compete =(

DeLux

My last check, it was going to be me and another random from Lawrence, and and this dude named Collin I know and two other randoms from the KC scene that he's bringing.

Just a car full of pot fillers

§chizm

Smash Lord
My last check, it was going to be me and another random from Lawrence, and and this dude named Collin I know and two other randoms from the KC scene that he's bringing.

...You could've just said Fino. :stupidfox:

Also I'll probably need a doubles partner for this if anyone's up. I'm at least pretty sure I'm coming at this point.

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Are the randoms any good? Do you guys have a PR?

Edit: Damn Fino.

DeLux

...You could've just said Fino. :stupidfox:

Also I'll probably need a doubles partner for this if anyone's up. I'm at least pretty sure I'm coming at this point.
I have no idea what you're talking about :(

You could have not RUINED the surprise

Lame.

DeLux

I don't think housing is going to be necessary. It's only 3.5 hours of driving.

§chizm

Smash Lord
How about that computer bud been almost half a year kinda need it you know.
RMA'ed the memory because everything hates me. I only visit my house like once a week.
Also you somehow managed to get my AIM to autoblock you. So my phone was vibrating for like two hours without it telling me anything, super awesome.

On topic I'm not sure if I'll be able to come to this anymore, I have a project due next week for finals that I was supposed to start at the beginning of the semester I...haven't started on.:ohwell:
I'll see I guess.

M-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
Seeing so many ppl already unable to come makes it hard for me to say this but... my schedule has just gotten absolutely hectic. I was planning on coming, but now it looks as if I won't be able to make it. :c (but maybe I can pull some strings)

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
RMA'ed the memory because everything hates me. I only visit my house like once a week.
Also you somehow managed to get my AIM to autoblock you. So my phone was vibrating for like two hours without it telling me anything, super awesome.

On topic I'm not sure if I'll be able to come to this anymore, I have a project due next week for finals that I was supposed to start at the beginning of the semester I...haven't started on.:ohwell:
I'll see I guess.
lol he has a project now, ok mang since this is the only place I can get a hold of you since you seem to be avoiding me. What's the status on the computer? How much of it is done? Have you bought Windows7 for it? I hate to be a **** about it but I need that computer ASAP specially when everyone tells me that computer should have been done 2 weeks or so after I gave you the money. Also I'm going to figure out a date and I'm going to pick up whatever you have done cause last time you told me you had everything done except for Windows7.

Top Bottom