• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aura's Monthlies: on hiatus

gantrain05

Smash Master
the most impressive melee stuff i've seen in nebraska honestly has come from smeesh, altho in all those times he has just SD'd and given the sets away, he's godly when he's playing perfectly.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the fairly short notice, but... would too many people mind if we moved this back to the 18th? My parental unit has to get the place ready for something else going on that week.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Sorry for the fairly short notice, but... would too many people mind if we moved this back to the 18th? My parental unit has to get the place ready for something else going on that week.
I would not be able to make it. The people in my car would have to find another ride if they wanted to go and Iowa has only 2 drivers really which is me and Brandon (BPx). He could ask for his mom's van, but that's more gas money.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
I wouldn't be able to make it either :\ Which probably means my 4 Kansas people are out.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Sorry for the inconvenience Aura. If your parents need a reason, tell them that it is better to have a tourney earlier this month rather than later in the month when everyone is busy.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
please tell me there will be more than 10 ppl this time XD, i mean its cool i like games with IA/NE, but ya know more people could be fun too. aaaaaaand gamegenie, your CTR disc is not in my ps2, its in jokers cuz mine was refusing to play ps1 games. i'll try to get him to bring it when we come down.
Please do JLO also bring my red/white/yellow plug-in PS2 cord as well with my green pillow and blanket.

resTy

Smash Champion
the most impressive melee stuff i've seen in nebraska honestly has come from smeesh, altho in all those times he has just SD'd and given the sets away, he's godly when he's playing perfectly.
He's definitely the flashiest. Dunno about the most impressive.

M-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
Do the brawl and melee singles overlap or is it possible to do both?

HQYZ

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there. Probably.

Also. Aura can you PLEASE change the intro to this thread?

"hlo thar" Seriously makes me angry every time I load this thread up.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
@Nick: fixed.

@M-Wolf: I was thinking we would start with Minus a little after people start showing up, since it's a bad game anyway, then Brawl singles and we'd end with Melee. Timing might be tight, but I think people will be showing up sooner than last time, so there you go.

M-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
@Nick: fixed.

@M-Wolf: I was thinking we would start with Minus a little after people start showing up, since it's a bad game anyway, then Brawl singles and we'd end with Melee. Timing might be tight, but I think people will be showing up sooner than last time, so there you go.
Mkay. I think I can come but I'm not 100% sure yet.

Cook

Smash Master
What time does it start and when do you think it would be finished? You're doing doubles as well, right?

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Singles is probably going to start around 5 or 6; we'll be doing Minus first. Doubles... I'm not so sure, we only get like 4 or 5 teams to sign up each time, and we'll probably take up time with Nebraska-Iowa crews, anyway.

If MO were to come, I'm sure times and events could be re-arranged. We could replace the silly crew battle with doubles if enough people showed up as well, possibly starting the tournament at an earlier time.

AuraStUrm

Smash Journeyman
Thugz is really the only person I've heard who still wants to do crews, so unless other people speak up, I'm thinking we'll stick to Minus, Brawl and Melee singles for now. Doubles is still a big if.

THuGz

Smash Lord
BULL****. Everyone loves crews. What about like a month ago when everyone was dying to do crews and then it was super fun and gamegenie invented the most powerful combo ever? Joker or someone, say you wanna do crews =((((((((((((

resTy

Smash Champion
Minus and Crews should be dropped.
Nobody plays Minus and it's an overall waste of time.
Crews is an even bigger waste of time for obvious reasons.
JBM is reopening his monthlies so having Melee isn't necessary.
All you need to schedule is doubles and singles, Carter.

P.S. If I'm free and am not doing volunteer work, I'll be going with Greg to Lincoln :')

gantrain05

Smash Master
ooh low tier my favorite, nobody plays minus, and if there are at least 8 teams we should do dubs. crews..........eh.....they are ok i guess.

Top Bottom